Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    'Acting professionally' simply means putting up with other people's *kitten* in a situation where you would normally stand up for yourself.
  • cee134
    Options
    Lego Batman should've just rebuilt his parents.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I hate Subway
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    love me some Jersey Mikes sammiches~
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I was thinking a while ago. "My Fitness Pet-Pal" for dogs to lose weight.
    And then I thought, no that wouldn't work for pets. Just how would they log using the app food log? And then I thought, "*kitten* yes that would work!" Because my dog was in the process of editing my salad dressing, from todays lunch, just a second ago. I had to stop her from doing thaaaat. Darn LuLu. :/:D
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I was thinking a while ago. "My Fitness Pet-Pal" for dogs to lose weight.
    And then I thought, no that wouldn't work for pets. Just how would they log using the app food log? And then I thought, "*kitten* yes that would work!" Because my dog was in the process of editing my salad dressing, from todays lunch, just a second ago. I had to stop her from doing thaaaat. Darn LuLu. :/:D

I feed my dog foie gras

:o
  • cee134
    Options
    When the Olsen twins see Full House clips, I wonder if they can tell who's playing Michelle.
  • cee134
    edited March 2017
    Options
    At one point, the richest man on the planet just had more berries and stuff than the others.
  • Armourplated
    Armourplated Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Beer is food.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Wake up earlier on weekends. Now you get to sleep in for 5 days a week instead of two.

I get up at 0500 M-F. Just thinking of this made me feel sad.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    When the Olsen twins see Full House clips, I wonder if they can tell who's playing Michelle.

qm8dgzyj7w8a.gif
    Of course we can tell Mister! :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Whatever happened to Vince and his Slap Chop? They made a cool video out of it. Then he bit a hooker or something crazy. Why does money make people nuts?

I think it's the drugs that the money buys that makes them go crazy. Was this the guy that said "You are going to love my nuts!" I giggled every time his commercial came on.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    As you get older you become less relevant, which is directly equivalent to how much interest you have in being relevant.