Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Thinking about giving up the forum life for a bit :)
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    If the plural of mouse is mice, why is not the plural of house hice. And, if the plural of goose is geese, why is not the plural of moose meese?

Inquiring minds want to know.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When I see a lowercase A written as "a" on paper, I think it looks strange, but on the computer I think it looks normal. When I see a lowercase A typed as "α" on the computer, I think it looks strange, but on paper I think it looks normal.
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Is there ever a weekend where a furniture isn't having some fantastic sale? Why not just lower the list price of your goods, ya jerks?

ngzlg4kkkxbf.jpg
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    So many friend requests recently by people I've never spoken to before. And they have been on mfp for quite a while. Should they know to include a note with the request about themselves or something? :/
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    So many friend requests recently by people I've never spoken to before. And they have been on mfp for quite a while. Should they know to include a note with the request about themselves or something? :/

They should and deserve a decline.

She looks like a nice person. But I don't understand the NO Note at least. :/
  • empresssue
    Options
    If the plural of mouse is mice, why is not the plural of house hice. And, if the plural of goose is geese, why is not the plural of moose meese?

Inquiring minds want to know.

many much moosen out in the woodsen

Sounds like the Swedish chef replied :D
  • empresssue
    Options
    Why can't people just say what they mean & mean what they say?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

What do you mean? :#
  • empresssue
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

What do you mean? :#

DId you say this meanly?

If so, then I hope she meant it
  • cee134
    Options
    Instead of colorizing photos, in 100 years we will be removing the filters from them.
  • cee134
    Options
    Cinemas should play a clip with someone saying "OK Google, Silencio! Hey Siri, adjust volume to zero percent!" before the movie starts.
  • cee134
    Options
    Until 100 years ago, people pretending to move in slow motion probably wouldn't have lowered their voice.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    Ok I'm bored and have had 3 beers after abstaining for a month so thought I would share a random thought I had today

* Why do people lean over when driving cars around corners?

Feel free to add yours and spread your random musings far and wide!

ha ha ha! Probably for the same reason they turn the radio down low when they are looking for their destination. :D:D
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    lalabrucey wrote: »
    Ok I'm bored and have had 3 beers after abstaining for a month so thought I would share a random thought I had today

* Why do people lean over when driving cars around corners?

Feel free to add yours and spread your random musings far and wide!

ha ha ha! Probably for the same reason they turn the radio down low when they are looking for their destination. :D:D

Idk about other people but I concentrate better without distractions
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a contraption that would mute certain people and they wouldn't know it. They would just keep flapping their jaws, but I wouldn't hear a word and could do the same thing I do now, smile and nod, but without losing so many brain cells.

Go work a few years in retail and you'll develop this skill. I can confirm it will carry over to other jobs as well.