Random Thought For the Day

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Guys, remove your fitbit before doing any personal time hand shuffles. I can verify, it DOES track that as steps.
  • bjn50
    bjn50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like an endless supply of Alaskan King Crab legs to see how many I could eat before getting full.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    You're supposed to become a pro after 10,000 hours but I'm 300,000+ hours into life and still have no idea what I'm doing.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Guys, remove your fitbit before doing any personal time hand shuffles. I can verify, it DOES track that as steps.

I knew you're logging of 67000 steps most days was wrong .. :D
  • cee134
    Options
    Stores that sell movies should have a "Not on Netlix" section.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I knew you're logging of 67000 steps most days was wrong .. :D

Exactly.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I wish I had a contraption that would mute certain people and they wouldn't know it. They would just keep flapping their jaws, but I wouldn't hear a word and could do the same thing I do now, smile and nod, but without losing so many brain cells.

I "listen" to my children like this all the time.

My child listens like this to me all of the time :(
  • cee134
    Options
    In Star Wars, Leia's mother died of heartbreak. Her mother died of heartbreak in real life too. :cry:
  • cee134
    Options
    If Santa knows if you've been naughty or nice why doesn't he know his reindeer all bully Rudolph?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I wonder were I'll be in 5 yrs.... will I be happy? Will I be at my goal weight? Will I own a dog???
  • cee134
    Options
    Twice a year, on daylight savings day, I am reminded that no matter what we believe, when we put our minds to it we can all come together to achieve some pointless *kitten*.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    I wish I hadn't given one more attempt to speak to someone today. As nice as they are to most everyone, they are not not nice to me. But thats ok. Its not a requirement. No biggie. :/
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I wish I hadn't given one more attempt to speak to someone today. As nice as they are to most everyone, they are not not nice to me. But thats ok. Its not a requirement. No biggie. :/

Don't give this person another thought. It's their loss.

Thank you. :)
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I haven't left my apartment in 36 hours

The MFP addiction is real

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif
  • cee134
    Options
    I hate having to prove to a robot that I am not a robot.