30 LB GROUP

Options

Replies

• motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    A new week, so a fresh start! I've been eating out a lot lately, so my goal this week is to get back to cooking dinner at home. I still have about 3 lbs to hit 40 lbs lost, but then I still have at least 30 or more to go.
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 30lbs ... I have been struggling for over a year. I lost about 50 lbs but have lost motivation.. my biggest problem is snacking at night .. trying to work on this and eat healthier.. this has not been an easy journey
    I am struggling with the same issues....snacking at night!
    I buy healthy snacks...nuts and fruit and save them for those rough times...once i eat that i am not as hungry...so therefore i do not binge as much on unhealthy snacks!
    ......every little it helps!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    SamBibbs wrote: »
    wahagent05 wrote: »
    I HAVE 30 LBS TO LOSE....LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO HELP MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER SO THAT WE ALL CAN SUCCEED!

I also need someone who can help me staying on track.

Check in as often as you can for support and motivation!
    You can do this! Reset your thinking!!! Get back on track....remember why you started this journey! Pull out those pics of yourself that you love...and those that you hate! Try to motivate yourself more, and let's do this together!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    A new week, so a fresh start! I've been eating out a lot lately, so my goal this week is to get back to cooking dinner at home. I still have about 3 lbs to hit 40 lbs lost, but then I still have at least 30 or more to go.

I know that you can get those 3 lbs off THIS WEEK! Push yourself a lil harder than usual, and you will surpass your 40 lb mark! let us know how it goes!
  • 1TheQueenB
    1TheQueenB Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 30lbs ... I have been struggling for over a year. I lost about 50 lbs but have lost motivation.. my biggest problem is snacking at night .. trying to work on this and eat healthier.. this has not been an easy journey

Can you work your snacks into your calories? Maybe change your breakfast or lunch by cutting something out to make room for your snacks later, guilt free?
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    SamBibbs wrote: »
    I HAVE 30 LBS TO LOSE....LOOKING FOR FRIENDS TO HELP MOTIVATE AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER SO THAT WE ALL CAN SUCCEED!

Let's do this together! I have trouble adding exercising to my morning routine.

Do you have time to workout in the afternoon? Or is there a time of day that works better for you? I really want to go to the gym at 5am by I haven't gotten back in that habit yet. I just continue to go in the afternoons..and still try to get as much house work done as I can before I go so I don't feel guilty.
  • mallygirl420
    mallygirl420 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Down 8 lbs from "starting over" a few months ago. I think I'll hit my target this month, but I'm going on two vacations in July which make me nervous I'll gain it all back!
  • 1TheQueenB
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Down 8 lbs from "starting over" a few months ago. I think I'll hit my target this month, but I'm going on two vacations in July which make me nervous I'll gain it all back!

Hey there! It's exciting to go on vacation....maybe you could set a few rules up for yourself....eat a healthy breakfast and/or lunch..workout in the mornings..take walks after dinner...even if it's a 20 minute walk...there are really great ideas on the internet for traveling while trying to lose or not gain weight while on vacation!
    BTW, 8 pounds down! Great Job!
  • amrithareddy1977
    amrithareddy1977 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    please add me too i need to lose 35 pounds and i am going to start my weight loss journey from tomm onwards
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    please add me too i need to lose 35 pounds and i am going to start my weight loss journey from tomm onwards

Time goes past us so quickly! So spend your time wisely. You could be regretting time wasted or celebrating victories in the furture! Just remember that YOU CAN DO THIS!!
    Let us know how you're doing! Struggles and all!
  • esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Yes.....I have exactly 30 lbs to lose! I'm re-starting this week!
  • wahagent05
    Options
    2 new friends added!!!! Exciting!!!! please welcome our new members!
  • wahagent05
    Options
  • scubakat67
    scubakat67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    ^^ so true!
  • 1TheQueenB
    Options
    Hey guys!!]
  • 1TheQueenB