Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    You'll have to make a sour dough starter. I have been sharing mine. It's kind of fun
  • Bill9160
    Bill9160 Posts: 8,600 Member
    Well after the success of my baguettes I may take that on. The baguettes were the first time I had ever tried to make bread
  • AliNouveau
    Baking bread is so cool. And delicious
  • Competeballpythons
    Competeballpythons Posts: 224 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Baking bread is so cool. And delicious

You bake n skate?
  • 2Racks
    2Racks Posts: 3,677 Member
    You bake n snake?
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member

Gung Hei Fat Choy! San Nin Faai Lok 🏮🐷🏮

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Man look at the size of that thing!
  • ChrysalisCove

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 Thank u. Am i supposed to say same to u to those who dont celebrate? Lol :)

Good wishes are always welcome. :) Hong Kong is my son’s home; he has no memory of living elsewhere. We do not go to temple or make offerings, but otherwise enjoy the Lunar New Year festivities and time with loved ones along with everyone else.
  • AliNouveau
    Happy lunar new year. When I was married to my first husband who is Chinese he never really celebrated other than the red coin packets his mom would send him. I think it's more common to celebrate these days
  • AliNouveau
    All the malls are decorated for it here. Granted the greater Toronto area is home to one of the largest Chinese populations outside of, well, China haha.
  • ChrysalisCove
    edited February 2019

💪🏽💪🏽💪🏽 Thank u. Am i supposed to say same to u to those who dont celebrate? Lol :)

Good wishes are always welcome. :) Hong Kong is my son’s home; he has no memory of living elsewhere. We do not go to temple or make offerings, but otherwise enjoy the Lunar New Year festivities and time with loved ones along with everyone else.
    Well i hope u good wishes and good fortune :)

Planning to enjoy any festivities today?

The fireworks kept us up late last night, so we took it easy today. Played board games, cooked up some delicious fish & snacked on clementines.

The first few days we always stick close to home and hide from the huge influx of tourists! Usually there’s a lion dance in the village, then next week we’ll go visit the flower market, enjoy some dim sum, and partake in Lantern Festival fun!

How about you?
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    All about candy

@shaf238

753par8sdrqo.jpg

I hate you.
  • AliNouveau
    cool car. when you mentioned in another thread mr Workout, about a centenario i thought you saw a really old person
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    I'm high af on this music today; normal conversations are beyond me. If anyone needs me, I'll be in some altered state somewhere
  • AliNouveau
    what is this music you're listening to
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Yes you can. If you have Spotify search up "Light" by Ancient Bards, if you do not then I will conveniently link it to you here (it's a ballad so if you're not in that kinda mood it probably won't give you goosebumps like it's givin me):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSQJlp5RQqg
  • Liana_Ish
    Liana_Ish Posts: 671 Member
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    Way off topic and I was gonna start my own thread but don’t wanna be that guy... anyways my wife and I just got a new apartment and while me and my brother in law were moving a couch and blocking the stairs this tendant walked in the door and we both said ‘hi’ and apologized said we be out of his way in a moment, and then he just stands there and doesn’t say a damn thing back... since we’ve been here a few weeks now and I’ve seen him a couple times and still always say ‘hey’ and he’ll just glare at me and look away, like WTF? Never met someone so bitter and anti-social... am I overreacting? It really bothers me how I try to be nice and he’s just rude to me and my wife
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    Way off topic and I was gonna start my own thread but don’t wanna be that guy... anyways my wife and I just got a new apartment and while me and my brother in law were moving a couch and blocking the stairs this tendant walked in the door and we both said ‘hi’ and apologized said we be out of his way in a moment, and then he just stands there and doesn’t say a damn thing back... since we’ve been here a few weeks now and I’ve seen him a couple times and still always say ‘hey’ and he’ll just glare at me and look away, like WTF? Never met someone so bitter and anti-social... am I overreacting? It really bothers me how I try to be nice and he’s just rude to me and my wife

Are you positive this person isn't deaf or unable to speak? Though it seems like if they were, they'd still acknowledge you somehow.
  • thepainmaker88
    thepainmaker88 Posts: 365 Member
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Are you positive this person isn't deaf or unable to speak? Though it seems like if they were, they'd still acknowledge you somehow.

Absolutely positive... I’ve heard him speak... to his dog lol