Your biggest binge EVER?

Options

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Was feeling super lazy and was low on calories for the week so I had a cheat day that consisted of a meal of 4 white castle burgers, 30 bbq sun chips, 4 pieces of dark chocolate, and some lemon zest oreos with milk.

2 hot dogs later on too.
  • chrisistewstew24
    Options
    I'm a binge eater since not even a whole month, but I've had binges pretty much much every single day (including today. Had the last one half an hour ago).. I can't exactly remember my biggest binge, but one huge binge was this: (could be possible, that I forgot something)

- 1 Sandwich with mozzarella and tomatoes
    - a cup of cereal with yogurt and fruits
    - a vanilla donut
    - two vanilla croissants
    - 2 small balls filled with quark
    - a huge breadroll with cream cheese
    - some fruit bars

I believe today's binge was even worse..
    (It was more like a whole day binge..or many small ones)

- 250g of chocolate
    - two big slices of bread with salmon, cream cheese and salad/tomatoes
    - a bread roll with cheese and cucumber
    - a breadroll filled with Vanilla
    - 2 fruit bars
    - my breakfast and lunch
    - a package of cherry tomatoes
    - a slice of bread with lots of butter

I gained almost 7kg in 3 weeks. It's horrible
  • cgmc1
    cgmc1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I had quite a big binge day today. Let me just star by saying that my binging started due to anorexia, which i still struggle with but i am trying to get better by making a food plan. Anyhow, my binge today was:

1 shredded wheat
    Pasta Salad
    Grapes

THIS IS WHERE IT ALL BEGINS.
    Beans
    Two potato scones
    4 white belgian chocolate chunk cookies
    1 Bar of wonka millionaires shorcae chocolate bar
    2 cream eggs
    2 pittas with low fat cheese and butter

Honestly looking at it like this it's not as much as i though, but the calories still sum up to be alot. I would usually purge a binge but didn't today cause i figured that if i did purged it like i usually do, my body is going to keep craving it, therefore, i will continue to binge. So yeah, i actually don't regret the binge, like i don't feel glad about it, but neither do i feel disgusted about myself. Guess this is the beginnig of getting better for me :)!
  • liftsforchocolate
    Options
    I can eat crazy amounts of food in m a whole day but within 1-2 hours I've ate a deep dish pizza, liter coke, and pint bjs on top of everything else I ate.
  • ghostsnstuff
    ghostsnstuff Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh man, where do I start? It was last year... three Tim Horton's donuts, followed by a packet of M&Ms, four poptarts, and a whole medium Margherita pizza. Then Ben and Jerry's on red velvet waffles. That's 5781 calories - OUCH.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    One of my huge meals ever might have been:

3 entree, 1 side from Panda Express
    1 large tray of premade japchae
    10 medium vegetable mandoo
    2 sesame daifuku
    2 melon pan
    1 yakisoba pan
    1 korokke pan
    1 anpan
    1 beef curry pan
    1 small Mont Blanc cake
    1 small princess cake
    1 small raspberry cheesecake
    1 pistachio mousse
    3 creme-filled mochi, different flavors
    1 Belgian waffle
    1 raspberry creme French tart
    1 sweet potato croquette
    1 sesame tapioca bread
    2 glazed donuts
    1 eclair
    Potato wedges
    Onion rings
    1 pint green tea ice cream
    12 ounces frozen yogurt
    1 okonomiyaki
    1 Japanese custard pudding
    1 California roll
    1 Oishi roll
    1 Berkeley roll
    1 crazy horse roll
    6 takoyaki
    2 onigiri
    4 French macarons
    2 large green tea and red velvet Rice Krispie treats
    4 lychee, green tea, and pistachio mochi ice cream
    2 yomogi
    3 bowls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with milk
    1 hamburger animal-style from In n' Out
    Fries animal-style

My stomach was swollen for days =<

Edit: forgot to put in the snacks, I just put in the main stuff. I also had 2 or 3 boxes of Pocky and a couple of boxes of Hello Panda with a few packets of senbei and some candy XP.

Wowsers, that outdoes my worst binges when in the throes of my bulimia.
    Sounds tasty, though.

most of these make me go "meh" it's a lot of calories- but really it's not an obscene amount of food.... this list... is pretty effing impressive for the sheer quantity of food- I'm not even sure I want to know how much that is in terms of calories!!

holy krickeys.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Today.

Breakfast @1pm 9 inch meat pizza dominos
    Dough balls
    Brownies
    Coca cola
    14 chicken wings

7pm pancakes
    White chocolate melted
    Curly wurlys
    Marshmallows
    Quarter pounder
    Chips
    Battered sausage
    Coca cola
    Club orange

Feeling very low today and lonely. My BF is away for the next few days and I feel so lost and depressed and would really love a hug. Am dreading going to bed on my own tonight.

That's 4,877 calls today
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    This goes back to Summer 2011...

Breakfast:
    1 Family size can of chef boyardee ravioli
    Box of 20 timbits
    1 XL Mocha from Tim's

Lunch:
    Molly Bloom's 1lb burger
    Poutine
    Pint of Guinness

Snack (mid-afternoon):
    20 chicken mcnuggets

Dinner (over the span of a hockey game):
    36 hot wings
    2 full pitchers of beer.

Not to mention the gummy candies I had stored in my desk.

Those were the days.
  • ghostsnstuff
    ghostsnstuff Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This goes back to Summer 2011...

Breakfast:
    1 Family size can of chef boyardee ravioli
    Box of 20 timbits
    1 XL Mocha from Tim's

Lunch:
    Molly Bloom's 1lb burger
    Poutine
    Pint of Guinness

Snack (mid-afternoon):
    20 chicken mcnuggets

Dinner (over the span of a hockey game):
    36 hot wings
    2 full pitchers of beer.

Not to mention the gummy candies I had stored in my desk.

Those were the days.
    Tim Horton's is life, ravioli is life, poutine is life, beer is life. You, sir, have style.
  • darweeny
    darweeny Posts: 1
    Options
    This isn't even my biggest ever, I have had binges similar and larger than this in the past.
    Most of a tub of vanilla ice cream with most of a jar of PB
    Large family size bar dark chocolate
    large stuffed crust bbq pizza dominos
    Dominos wedges
    Dominos garlic pizza bread
    Dominos choc dough balls
    dominos cookies
    Tub of Ben and jerry's caramel chew
    2 pb and jam sandwiches
    2 litre bottle of fanta.

This was followed by obscene amount of Chinese takeaway the next day, huge bowls of buttery pasta and more pizza takeout and ice cream the next day.

Scales seem to say I've gone up a stone, from 9.5 to 10.5. Just hoping this is mostly water and salt bloating and trying to walk and drink water ALOT this week. Felt indescribably ill after this 3 day binge nightmare. But hey, tomorrow is a new day. Not beating myself up. **** happens. This can be rectified, binging will not define my happiness.
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    - 1 thin crust margherita pizza (12 inches)
    - 1 box of chocolate cheerios
    - Gallon of milk
    - Pasta with cheese
    - HUGE Salad with a ****ton of cheese
    - Chocolate babka bread pudding
    - 1 slice crepe cake
    - 2 rittersport chocolate bars

ALL IN ONE DAAY!!!
  • YesImAwesomeUR2
    Options
    Ugh....once a month, people....if you get my drift. The sweet and salty cravings start rolling in and I swear.....you touch my bag of chips and you die!!!

Edited to say: Actually...it's not just a bag of chips. It's tons of sweet junk food too. The Stop N' Shop near me sells donuts that are literally 2-3 times larger then Dunkin Donuts donuts. I've eaten 3 in one sitting.
  • DeterminedFee201426
    DeterminedFee201426 Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    i dont remeber the foods all i remember is numbers my highest binge was 6500 calories
  • YesImAwesomeUR2
    Options
    Today.

Breakfast @1pm 9 inch meat pizza dominos
    Dough balls
    Brownies
    Coca cola
    14 chicken wings

7pm pancakes
    White chocolate melted
    Curly wurlys
    Marshmallows
    Quarter pounder
    Chips
    Battered sausage
    Coca cola
    Club orange

Feeling very low today and lonely. My BF is away for the next few days and I feel so lost and depressed and would really love a hug. Am dreading going to bed on my own tonight.

That's 4,877 calls today

(((((((((((( HUGS!!!!! ))))))))))))
  • TiLo0905
    TiLo0905 Posts: 34
    Options
    a whole box of flakies :blushing:

:huh:
  • Ms_Behave
    Ms_Behave Posts: 13
    Options
    Latest was over a period of three days last week. I totaled more than 17,000 calories. That was just for the stuff I managed to log. I gave up tracking after a while - too overwhelming. :embarassed:

My saving grace is that this no longer happens as often as it did. I'm still recovering from decades of battling eating disorders. I don't hate myself too much any more when it DOES happen. That's a big difference.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

I would really like to come round to yours for breakfast one day!

Is that meat on a stick?? We just dont get meat on a stick in the UK lol.

On the topic of serious binges, I have no idea as my mind has blocked them out... No seriously it was just mindless eating, dont think I ever even tasted anything!

Which is a real binge. I think a lot of people confuse compulsive overeating with binging. As someone in a legit binge, does not think of the taste of food. You can't even taste it. It is a horrible experience.

During my BED days, I...I'm not sure anyone wants to know what my binges could consist of. They would put that breakfast picture to shame.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure why some people with eating disorders are freaking out over the term "binge", as having suffered from a whole host of those issues, I find it perfectly acceptable for anyone to use. I would guarantee that a majority of people on this site suffer from some form of an undiagnosed eating disorder. And I'm pretty sure that most people that have a serious binge (not just talking about eating a half pint of Ben and Jerry's) feel pretty darn guilty about it when all is said and done.

That being said. I have been on here (this time around, for 4 months) and for the first time since I started, I actually began to plan a binge in my head last night. I continued thinking about it this morning, but am happy to say I made it through grocery shopping without purchasing anything I was considering. I am currently eating my usual breakfast, and am pretty confident I will make it through the day without issue.

Yay for a NSV!!

Because compulsive overeating is NOT the same as binging. Literally. The definition of a binge is literally something that is out of your control. If one can quit overeating, it is not a binge. They were just compulsively overeating. Which yes, is horrible in its own right and often leaves the person feeling guilty. But it is not the same as a binge. Because someone in a legit binge cannot stop themselves.
  • ChristineRoze
    ChristineRoze Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    All in one night:

*large mcdonals meal
    *extra cheeseburger
    *700g of celebration chocolates
    *a bag of salt n vinegar chips
    *Magnum ice cream.

After that was when i realized i had a huge problem haha
  • dontdreamit
    dontdreamit Posts: 223
    Options
    Just last week my sister and I ordered this huge 2 person seafood platter but she ended up feeling sick, so I ate the whole thing...that's the most recent one I can think of but I know I've had some horrible binges in the past. I always binge on weird things though. Like this one time i binged on grapes, which are healthy, but I ate 2kg of them in1/2 an hour.