Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I couldn't do it
  • saramickeydee
    saramickeydee Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Love it but I don't have the rocks to do it.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    No way could I do it
  • Peter_Brady
    Peter_Brady Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    I dated a woman that kept her armpits natural. Definitely wasn't an issue for me.
  • lucyamason1
    lucyamason1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Could probably do it in the winter ah ha!! I know it's not, but i feel cleaner when I shave
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Doesnt bother me but if i go 2 days without shaving i get a rash under my arms i have very sensitive skin in certain areas. But i domt shave down stairs if that counts and my husband dont mind.
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    It looks uncofortable like something you would constantly have to hide or somthing that you wouldnt necessaraly want to show im not sure
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Just no. I mean yah I get the fact that its your body. Your choice.. But what wrong with a type of slight expectation? Like showering and deodorant.. Things like that shouldnt be a form of expression or rebellion. Use your brain and thoughts to free yourself but please take care of yourself. I may get hate for my opinion.. I truly dont mean harm and at the end of the day I wouldnt treat anyone bad for it but its just my 2 cents.
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I shave my armpits irregularly, so it doesn't bother me at all. I don't particularly want to attract attention to my pits, so if I think I'll get stares in a shirt, I'll shave. Before losing weight I never wore shirts that allowed for peeping there anyway, so I never got in the habit.

I don't like how my legs look when hairy (pale skin, black hair) so I keep them shaved, even in winter.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Ive had laser hair removal on my underarms, so its not an option for me. If it were, I still wouldnt do it though.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I broke my arm about 10 years ago. Aside from the pain and learning to do things one handed for awhile, I really hated having hairy armpits. I couldn't raise my broken arm to shave on that side OR hold a razor to shave under the good arm. As soon as I could comfortably lift the broken arm above my head I went into a salon for a wax. While it may be au naturale, the hairy trend is not for me.
  • StephanieJane2
    StephanieJane2 Posts: 191 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    No likely!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • trish2016
    trish2016 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    No chance at all its not attractive to look at, if a person wants to let it grow then so be it. I never grew hair under my arms and I am still so happy to this day that I never did.