Women over 40 who want to lose weight, support and motivate each other.

Options

Replies

• alimk43
    alimk43 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Please add me 47 with 4stone to lose. Need all the help I can get
  • Mags_L
    Mags_L Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 41 in N Ireland, I would love to find some motivational friends. Please feel free to add me.
  • Audreyrunner
    Audreyrunner Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love to join! I am 43 and 16 ponds heavier than 2 summers back when I trained and ran a 10K.

I feel age is creeping in; I can't loose weight as quickly as I once could and it is harder to get back on the exercise wagon if I fall off.

I would like to loose 25 pounds and do better about consistently exercising every month (including winter!) and build more muscle mass!

• fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join myself! I need to be motivated!!
  • jsteinmann08
    jsteinmann08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please everyone add me!!! I did good the first 2 weeks, then the chrons kicked in. I don't like red meat, and I'm really picky. I'm feeling really discouraged right now. But I know I just have to put the spoon down and go walk. I don't know how to add people, so please add me! I need motivation!!!!
  • sbaten
    sbaten Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    41 and have been steadily gaining weight for 2 years. Need to get rid of this dead weight!
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Ladies join our group : Healthy Women over 40 Accountability/ Support group. Awesome place with awesome. gals:s
  • arose542
    arose542 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm 48 yrs old. I've decided it's time for me I'm always doing for everyone else. I would like to lose anywheres from 30 to 40 pounds
  • janeve58
    janeve58 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    add me. I am 58 and need to lose about 20 pounds. Could use and give support
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need motivation but not criticism. I have been trying to loose weight for a while. I exercise between 4_5 times a week doing Jillian Michaels dvds and run with my boy's sometimes. I eat healthy during the week but on a Friday night I chill with my fella. I am 44 and since being 42 I find it extremely hard to loose weight. I seem to be n a plateu at the moment. I just wish I could reduce my baby pouch as it just won't go no matter how much I exercise. I use to be able to drop weight fast but not even a pound will come off. I am 5ft 5 inches and weigh 9st 4 lbs and would love to be 8st 10 lbs. Any tips would be great
  • kutechick
    kutechick Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and struggling to lose weight. It seems that once we hit 40 it gets difficult. I would like to be encouraged along the way. Feel free to add me and I will support you this journey too.
  • ginaDDDD
    ginaDDDD Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Add me too please!
  • teacher4dakids
    teacher4dakids Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 44 and wanting to drop 20 lbs. Just started this journey of logging everything I eat/drink.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Ladies join our group Healthy Women over 40 Support/Accountability Group. Great source for support and a no judgment zone. No products or coaches. Just women wanting to help each other on this journey.
  • betsyreynolds54
    betsyreynolds54 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    44 here.... Struggling to lose 40 lbs. No energy makes me want to do NOthing. Need all the motivation I can get, and right back at ya too!
  • Blessed629
    Blessed629 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be 48 yo in Sept. Struggling to maintain my weight. I need to lose 20 lbs. Any support is welcomed ☺️
  • lynnortis2016
    lynnortis2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and need to lose 30 lbs .I had a son die of cancer last year stress made me gain weight .Ready to take it off
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 and need to lose 30 lbs .I had a son die of cancer last year stress made me gain weight .Ready to take it off

I just want to say I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine.
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in. Just turned 50. Have 20 lbs to lose. Would love to share the journey with you!!! Add me
  • ladybutterfly4
    ladybutterfly4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm going to be 42 this summer and need to lose about 90 lbs. overall. My short term goal is to lose 30 lbs. My weekly goal is lose 2lbs. a week.