What are YOU PROUD OF that you ate today?

Options

Replies

• SeafBecca
    SeafBecca Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I'm proud of my breakfast this morning of wild Argentina shrimp and grits. It was awesome. And I'm proud I passed up the sausage which is full of saturated fat and I always regret the numbers when I add it to my food log.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    I was pretty proud of my gin last night.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of everything I eat :)
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my shake this morning: Skim milk, strawberries, banana, peanut butter, avocado, Greek yogurt.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Tonight for dinner I made Caramelized Onions and Bacon Smothered Pork Chops, they were excellent.
  • tryett
    Options
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options
    The half, instead of whole brownie I'd been craving for like 2 weeks. :)
  • tryett
    Options
    Caprese Chickengyq385bn5ovk.jpeg
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    husband is sick he just got home from Chia... Made him from scratch chicken pot pie. so goooood.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Yeap. Came out looking terrible, but it's delicious. I'm honestly shocked that I no longer appear to hate cooking, since starting to run keto.mi97nq2zinzr.jpg
  • CattOfTheGarage
    CattOfTheGarage Posts: 2,750 Member
    Options
    For lunch I fried lovely home grown mushrooms in butter with courgettes and spring onions and put them in pittas with cheese, and me and my brother ate them and they were really good, and I felt a bit proud of how much better I'm getting at fitting veg into my eating and ENJOYING it.

Then I roasted an enormous chicken and made gravy and ate it with salad, and had strawberries with meringues and Greek yoghurt and rose petal syrup, and thought about how food is a wonderful, wonderful thing.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I had some yummy salmon cooked on a plank from Wegman's. I didn't have one veggie yet though... oops..
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    A whole (mini/187mL) bottle of sweet red wine. <3

I haven't been 21 for a full week, and I think I'm starting to really love wine. Now I want to see if there's any local wine tasting (and/or cheese pairing) classes.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    ASH_DVM wrote: »
    I'm planning on beer, ice cream, and probably a burger today. I'm proud that it's a normal day and within my goals.[/quote
    i0crvck4h85e.jpg
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    I feel sort of proud for eating something today! Or at least, accomplished. I've never really liked white fish, I'll eat it, but it doesn't taste of anything. That is, when you don't prepare it right and/or are determined that you don't like it. I'm having a "do everything totally different" week this week, and cod was on the meal plan. So I defrosted a cod filet, put on some salt and pepper and a little oil, baked it in the oven - boiled a lot of tiny very yellow potatoes - made a curry sauce - grated some carrots. And it was SO GOOD! This dinner is definitely going into rotation!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    100 cal warm filling bowl of grits and NOT the cookies a coworker brought in.
  • campdawson
    campdawson Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If you have never had a cauliflower taco, do yourself a favor--you're welcome
    5w1jyv6tfzd1.jpg
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    campdawson wrote: »
    If you have never had a cauliflower taco, do yourself a favor--you're welcome
    5w1jyv6tfzd1.jpg

@campdawson

Never had one, but I love tacos!