Marilyn Monroe-my body ideal

Options
1234568»

Replies

• curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    @ princesspea---I'm also pear shaped (or so I have been told)--so totally understand what you mean
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Marilyn was a beautiful woman, but out of my goal's reach! Never found an ideal pear shape to admire.

Shakira? JLo? Beyonce?
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Im sorry but comparing Jlo and Beyonce to Marilyn is like comparing a dirty donkey to an Arabic stallion.
    Marilyn was a beautiful woman, but out of my goal's reach! Never found an ideal pear shape to admire.

Shakira? JLo? Beyonce?
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    She was really stunning..... I want my body to look just like that.... One day :wink:
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Im sorry but comparing Jlo and Beyonce to Marilyn is like comparing a dirty donkey to an Arabic stallion.

Shakira? JLo? Beyonce?

What classy things to say about other women. Clearly both the amazing woman in your avatar and your username are used ironically by you.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    She was really stunning..... I want my body to look just like that.... One day :wink:

We may not be able to accomplish it exactly because her measurements were so extreme (large hips and bustline, tiny waist), but we can work toward it for sure.

I just like that she was so curvy...a whole lot-o-woman! :)
  • naterciarodrigues58
    naterciarodrigues58 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

QFT. I am of...a larger bust size and people like to assume I'm like a 36C or D, which is always amusing. Sure...a 36C. In the sixth grade. Try a DD; In my opinion people think C cups and D cups are omghyooge and they really aren't.
    [/quote]

They really aren't - I'm a 36C and always feel I could handle a little bit more boobies :( And they've been disappearing since I started losing weight! :sad:
  • MSeel1984
    Options
    I'm a 36B...and just barely...I'm nearly an A...super depressing.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Marilyn was a beautiful woman, but out of my goal's reach! Never found an ideal pear shape to admire. Not many women brag about being a pear. Point being, we are all different, but I'm glad I found a hubby that finds my shape attractive...Even if there are days where I would like to lose a few inches from one area and place them elsewhere!

Well consider me a woman bragging about being a pear (I have a large bust but my butt and hips are even larger) I'm a pear and I love it. I'm always seeking ways to preserve muscle in the booty/hips/thighs to make sure I don't lose it as I slim down. I wouldn't want any shape other than my own.

All boobies are beautiful and amazing; no reason to be depressed.
  • MSeel1984
    Options

All boobies are beautiful and amazing; no reason to be depressed.
    [/quote]

:) They're small, but they are pretty great. And I can get away without a bra sometimes.
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Girls find anything to bicker about.

That's because I like to leave the debating and disagreeing to the men folk.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options

You're silly :). Your boobs will never sag!!!! ;) You'll always look like a young girl :D
  • MSeel1984
    Options

You're silly :). Your boobs will never sag!!!! ;) You'll always look like a young girl :D

Good Point :)
  • rowanwood
    rowanwood Posts: 510 Member
    Options

Shakira? JLo? Beyonce?

Wow, what a horrific thing to say.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Of course I can't be her exactly since...I think she was a 36D. Boo.

They used to add four inches to the band size in those days. In today's sizes she might be more of a 32E.