Do "waist belts" actually help?

Options

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    What did you decide to do with the belt in the end?
    The possibilities are endless!
    1.) Wear it once, sweat all over it, and sell it online to a sketchy site
    2.) Use it as a slingshot to send stuff into the Hudson.
    3.) Burn it in the woods near the freshmen dorms
    4.) Sacfifice it to Artemis to send her into a rage to have her promptly murder me
    5.) Sell it on my school's flea market page
    6.) Rip it off mid argument and throw it to cause a distraction

I will seriously pay you $10 if you really list this on your schools flea market #5 ( but it must be worn or sweaty. Since you now know it won't help you, just spray it with water to make it look sweaty ! Lol ) I would pee myself laughing if I saw someone really selling a used waist trainer garment! Lmao !
  • actualbettycrocker
    actualbettycrocker Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    jessef593 wrote: »
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

This isn't the same thing though? Lol

Except the part where you were given a straight answer with a little humor thrown in to emphasize the point and proceeded to accuse people of being condescending (basically calling them meanies).

That was basically the same.

The part where the OP of the other thread realized that the "mean people" were actually being helpful...yeah, that part still isn't the same over here yet.
    Hopefully you'll realize it soon though.

The people in this community who most often get accused of being mean or rude or condescending are actually the most helpful people here because they're actually dedicating their time to inform others about facts. Whereas, people like the poster from page 1 who basically said "They're great! I can't wait to get mine!" aren't helping anyone at all. They're just perpetuating the cycle of misinformation.

But there's a way to give facts without being rude........you don't have to be rude to just give facts.

k6v44c5gbz49.jpg

Or!!! Here's a concept: just ignore me.

If we had simply just ignored you. this would be a thread about how no one answers your questions and are rude by ignoring you, instead of you attacking others over non condescending posts. I love how hard you're trying. Waited all day for wifi to see this.

No, it wouldn't have actually. I made a post last night that didn't get any responses and wow, I didn't care at all that it didn't.
  • actualbettycrocker
    Options
    Wait,@actualbettycrocker, I got this:

*stretches fingers/cracks knuckles*

@jessef593 That wouldn't have happened, THO?!?!

I like how we're making fun of how I type now. It really just brings what I was trying to address all together.
  • kirstinethornburg
    kirstinethornburg Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    There are people who answer who are just plain scartasitic. Do not take there comments too persoanlly. They think they know more then everybody else. I to have asked question or made steatements and got mean responses as well. Just ignore the ones you do not like. Good luck Hope you find something thaat helps your back. I have am empi tens machine that provided electrical stimulation and helps a lot with sore muscles all over.
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options

I like how we're making fun of how I type now. It really just brings what I was trying to address all together.

The whole world isn't out to get you haha. You brought it on yourself. Accept that no one was originally attacking you and let it go

• actualbettycrocker
    Options

The whole world isn't out to get you haha. You brought it on yourself. Accept that no one was originally attacking you and let it go

If you had five pages of people going in on you, would you?
  • ummijaaz560
    ummijaaz560 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Thread chronology:
    1) Question
    2) Answer (with Simpson's quote)
    3) Wrong answer
    4) OP says ok, but you don't have to be so rude about it
    5) Answer: When was I rude?
    6) 963a1ce287cf71a40adb5873f9895e32.jpg

I swear this is some funny ish right here :D
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

If you had five pages of people going in on you, would you?

Yes
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I cannot believe this is still going.
  • actualbettycrocker
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »
    I cannot believe this is still going.

I know right? So many people emotionally invested on thinking my opinion is wrong. Like I wanna know how long it'll go on for.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    :*
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm here because it's kinda like putting a quarter in a toy vending machine. I never know what OP is going to say next, but I know it'll be amusing! (And possibly full of question marks.)
  • actualbettycrocker
    Options
    JaneSnowe wrote: »
    I'm here because it's kinda like putting a quarter in a toy vending machine. I never know what OP is going to say next, but I know it'll be amusing! (And possibly full of question marks.)

I have an unreasonable fear of Tom Cruise.
  • JaneSnowe
    Options
    I knew you'd come through! That could only be funnier if you'd put a question mark! :-D
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

I'm not convinced that this is all that unreasonable!?!
  • actualbettycrocker
    Options
    I knew you'd come through! That could only be funnier if you'd put a question mark! :-D

I had a nightmare about Jared Leto????????????????????????????
  • JaneSnowe
    Options
    There it is! I'm literally laughing to myself in the dark, trying not to wake my husband.
  • actualbettycrocker
    Options
    There it is! I'm literally laughing to myself in the dark, trying not to wake my husband.

;)
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options

I see nothing unreasonable about this. I mean, I don't want that guy jumping on my couch.