'mfp is not a dating site'

Options

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Oh how I've missed reading the forums! What did I miss?

tumblr_nvpubagyV81ui5wmho1_250.gif

Are you one of the reasons that we had to put out pants on over on Facebook yesterday?

I have to put pants on now?

tumblr_ncf87uiWJy1qef46ho1_500.gif

Pants are overrated.

Agreed

tumblr_nsn5u8uVeI1uxh8ndo1_400.gif

And off in the corner

%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%BD%2B%D0%BF%D0%BE%2B%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B5%2B%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%8F.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    MFP is not a dating sight! I joined this sight to help me lose the weight I need to lose and to meet people who can support me best by knowing the things that worked best for them and knowing the things not to do or learning how to eat right. It's okay if two people meet up, but you don't have to advertise it! Don't demean this site or turn it into something it isn't supposed to be! You all don't look like you have a serious weight problem! I'm not saying you don't need this site just don't ruin it for others like myself. I'm goin to put myself out there. Please don't judge me or say rude things and crush me! I need to lose 100 lbs so I can have back surgery and feel like I fit in for once in my life. I have disabilities and I don't want to die an early death, so this is crucial for me and others! Support us, be there for uscare, cry with us and be happy for us when we accomplish a goal, but don't be disrespectful and rude, because that's what your convo is being. I see it as that your demeaning us who really need the support and help. Just my opinion.

I use to weigh 300 pounds

I have been where you are , no one is here trying to demean you or judge you ...at all. This is just a "fun" board , head over to the motivation & support board and you will be happy.Good luck

• OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    I mostly limit my participation to the recipes forum. Was hoping to find an appropriate place to wish Morley Safer bon voyage but, alas, I'll leave you all to whatever the heck it is you're do here.
  • suzetters
    suzetters Posts: 25 Member
    Options

Are you one of the reasons that we had to put out pants on over on Facebook yesterday?

I have to put pants on now?

tumblr_ncf87uiWJy1qef46ho1_500.gif

Pants are overrated.

Agreed

tumblr_nsn5u8uVeI1uxh8ndo1_400.gif

Hallelujah! :o:#
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Is this the one of the ones?

I don't know, but if she isn't, she should be.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    If you are MFP dating, banging .. Whatever and you have relation questions come let me play dr phil with your *kitten* in the Just ask Jess thread :*
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    If you are MFP dating, banging .. Whatever and you have relation questions come let me play dr phil with your *kitten* in the Just ask Jess thread :*

My left hand hurts and I'm outta lotion....what should I do?

You gotta go ask in Just ask Jess :|
  • jnichel
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »

Rule #1-rules suck

It's actually "don't talk about fight club"

Way to break the first rule.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Rule #1-rules suck

You'll obey me!!

Rule #1-rules suck

I found him Jess!!

Thank you love muffin!!

• jnichel
    Options

Rule #1-rules suck

I found him Jess!!

You were looking for me? Sweet; I'll be able to sleep well tonight knowing that I'm slightly important enough to be missed. Or maybe it was irritating enough. Either way...