'mfp is not a dating site'

Options

Replies

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    how does one get nudes and dates on this website?

Judging by what I've seen in this thread so far, a black tank top and the smell of desperation.

The smell of desperation:

72786.jpg
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Right?? "Um, excuse me, I'm here to LEARN in college, this is not a dating place!" :/ If everybody limited themselves to only meeting potential dates in pre-approved locations, nobody would ever date. And what would even BE approved dating locations? Bars? Nightclubs? Ew. so people who don't drink are just doomed to be single, amirite? SMH.

I met my husband at church. Good thing no one burst in and demanded that we be there for Jesus and Jesus ONLY. :p
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    MFP is secretly a dating app..duh......
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    if people wanna flirt on here that's aight do what you gotta do....but when a dude sends me the same goddamn message 4 times a night once or twice a week for the past three weeks even though i haven't responded once it's a little sketchy. just a little.

Agreed.. can you block him ?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    if people wanna flirt on here that's aight do what you gotta do....but when a dude sends me the same goddamn message 4 times a night once or twice a week for the past three weeks even though i haven't responded once it's a little sketchy. just a little.

I thought they might just not be getting through. My bad.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Very entertaining thread, hilarious. To respond to the actual post for a minute, I think it's totally cool to flirt or whatever if it's between 2 consenting adults with respect ... No judgement, have fun. But there's dudes on here that will send creepy messages, aggressive messages, and multiple messages when there's been no interest expressed back and that is really not cool. I think the people who are on here for the primary purpose of flirting are misrepresenting themselves and wasting others' time.

Reading between the lines here, you want me to send you junk pics, correct?
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Wait.. this isn't a dating site??? *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* I am rage quitting!!!

How you doin ?? :0)
  • jnichel
    Options
    Wait.. this isn't a dating site??? *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* I am rage quitting!!!

Just break up.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

mmm I love a good rage quit on a Thursday.
    wanna date?
  • jnichel
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    You mean I wasn't supposed to sending pictures of my *kitten* to all the guys who asked for my kik and said they were personal trainers?!

*kitten*.

No. I think you should give me your kik so that I can send you the rules.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Noooooo we didn't actually want to see that
  • mawmawhueber
    mawmawhueber Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    MFP is not a dating sight! I joined this sight to help me lose the weight I need to lose and to meet people who can support me best by knowing the things that worked best for them and knowing the things not to do or learning how to eat right. It's okay if two people meet up, but you don't have to advertise it! Don't demean this site or turn it into something it isn't supposed to be! You all don't look like you have a serious weight problem! I'm not saying you don't need this site just don't ruin it for others like myself. I'm goin to put myself out there. Please don't judge me or say rude things and crush me! I need to lose 100 lbs so I can have back surgery and feel like I fit in for once in my life. I have disabilities and I don't want to die an early death, so this is crucial for me and others! Support us, be there for uscare, cry with us and be happy for us when we accomplish a goal, but don't be disrespectful and rude, because that's what your convo is being. I see it as that your demeaning us who really need the support and help. Just my opinion.