'mfp is not a dating site'

Options

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    MFP is not a dating sight! I joined this sight to help me lose the weight I need to lose and to meet people who can support me best by knowing the things that worked best for them and knowing the things not to do or learning how to eat right. It's okay if two people meet up, but you don't have to advertise it! Don't demean this site or turn it into something it isn't supposed to be! You all don't look like you have a serious weight problem! I'm not saying you don't need this site just don't ruin it for others like myself. I'm goin to put myself out there. Please don't judge me or say rude things and crush me! I need to lose 100 lbs so I can have back surgery and feel like I fit in for once in my life. I have disabilities and I don't want to die an early death, so this is crucial for me and others! Support us, be there for uscare, cry with us and be happy for us when we accomplish a goal, but don't be disrespectful and rude, because that's what your convo is being. I see it as that your demeaning us who really need the support and help. Just my opinion.

Calm your tits lady... I used to be fat, then I came here- showed my *kitten* and a bunch of bros helped me not be fat anymore- and now I might Internet bang them... So what?!

Only-- that's sarcasm, much like what happens 99% of the time I find myself in this glorious hell hole of a forum.

Why so serious?!
    It's all fun and games until someone swipes left.
    Or is it right? Where am I?

I prefer the double tap

What about the double tip?
    Ew no
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    ni2leksn27qs.jpeg

I prefer the double tap

I got a double tap for you

The guys are casually reading this thread. There is a snicker and giggle here and there. One or two LOLs...
    and then this post happens.

Every guy just went:

gTV6FoF.gif

HA!! That's her talking ladylike! You should see the Kik messages.

Don't all women have a hood? Medically speaking for science of course.
  • jnichel
    Options
    MFP is not a dating sight! I joined this sight to help me lose the weight I need to lose and to meet people who can support me best by knowing the things that worked best for them and knowing the things not to do or learning how to eat right. It's okay if two people meet up, but you don't have to advertise it! Don't demean this site or turn it into something it isn't supposed to be! You all don't look like you have a serious weight problem! I'm not saying you don't need this site just don't ruin it for others like myself. I'm goin to put myself out there. Please don't judge me or say rude things and crush me! I need to lose 100 lbs so I can have back surgery and feel like I fit in for once in my life. I have disabilities and I don't want to die an early death, so this is crucial for me and others! Support us, be there for uscare, cry with us and be happy for us when we accomplish a goal, but don't be disrespectful and rude, because that's what your convo is being. I see it as that your demeaning us who really need the support and help. Just my opinion.

Calm your tits lady... I used to be fat, then I came here- showed my *kitten* and a bunch of bros helped me not be fat anymore- and now I might Internet bang them... So what?!

Only-- that's sarcasm, much like what happens 99% of the time I find myself in this glorious hell hole of a forum.

Why so serious?!

I prefer the double tap

What about the double tip?
    Ew no

A simple no would have sufficed. Way to go MFP, shamming those of us born with two tiny peckers.
  • jnichel
    Options
    ni2leksn27qs.jpeg

I prefer the double tap

The guys are casually reading this thread. There is a snicker and giggle here and there. One or two LOLs...

Every guy just went:

gTV6FoF.gif

@_a_real_mouthful can you come check under mine

Always a bridesmaid......
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options

I appreciate everything you're saying, this thread was created for banter purposes only. Some people hated on me, some laughed, some cried in shame. And then there's your post, no ones running it for you, I'm happy for you, you're doing great, honestly
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »

I appreciate everything you're saying, this thread was created for banter purposes only. Some people hated on me, some laughed, some cried in shame. And then there's your post, no ones running it for you, I'm happy for you, you're doing great, honestly

Your so sweet
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options

Your so sweet

What can i say, I try my best to not add sarcasm, it confuses people, so I went for the sweet reply.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options

Why so serious?!

There is always one to get their panties in a wad and spoil the party.
  • Tsartele
    edited May 2016
    Options

Sounds like I need to get on Kick
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »

Why so serious?!

There is always one to get their panties in a wad and spoil the party.

jlawsilverlinings2.gif
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »

Sounds like I need to get on Kick
    i4yh8bop3tyb.gif

a-pretty-accurate-of-everybodys-first-post-in-mc-that-damn-feel_o_850563.gif
  • jnichel
    Options

Your so sweet

Y'all should bang.
  • jnichel
    Options
    g4dfu33kwbon.gif
    ni2leksn27qs.jpeg

I prefer the double tap

Every guy just went:

gTV6FoF.gif

She's a tease.
  • jnichel
    Options
    l729vpiqbryt.gif
    g4dfu33kwbon.gif
    ni2leksn27qs.jpeg

I prefer the double tap

Every guy just went:

gTV6FoF.gif

She's a tease.

It's not really....I mean do you realize how many cases of blue balls that she's caused? That's why we have Obamacare now, because of her.
  • Tsartele
    Options
    l729vpiqbryt.gif
    g4dfu33kwbon.gif
    ni2leksn27qs.jpeg

I prefer the double tap

Every guy just went:

gTV6FoF.gif

She's a tease.

It's not really....I mean do you realize how many cases of blue balls that she's caused? That's why we have Obamacare now, because of her.

Should have voted for trump

Or...

Go away

Trump 2016 !!
  • jnichel
    Options
    l729vpiqbryt.gif
    g4dfu33kwbon.gif
    ni2leksn27qs.jpeg

I prefer the double tap

Every guy just went:

gTV6FoF.gif

She's a tease.

Or...

Go away

I was going to, but my lobotomy isn't scheduled until after the election.
  • TheLegendaryBrandonHarris
    Options
    Once upon a time we were falling in love, now we're only falling apart :(
  • jnichel
    Options
    l729vpiqbryt.gif
    g4dfu33kwbon.gif
    ni2leksn27qs.jpeg

I prefer the double tap

Every guy just went:

gTV6FoF.gif

She's a tease.

Or...

Go away

I was going to, but my lobotomy isn't scheduled until after the election.

1-800-BlueCrossBlueShield

^ for people who have a job. Excellent lobotomy turn around rate

Wait, you want me to work too?