'mfp is not a dating site'

Options

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Tsartele wrote: »
    Back in the day, if a woman wanted to netflix and chill and not hipity dipity, I would just go to library instead.

Personally I'd give it up way faster if a guy took me to the library >:)

Wanna go to the library and chill ?

I don't have sexuals with MFP users : / rule I made day one.

• cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »
    this thread is sweet in it's weird little mfp way <3

It's really not, it's very douchy and is really someone trying way too hard....

Compensation for lack of a personality?

Wifebeaters and selfies aren't doing it for him, I guess....

Haha, do you wanna massage my ego anymore?

xdcznn4qe0hd.gif
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options

I think your problem is a lack of massages but it's not your ego, use your left hand feels different.

Na you got it wrong, right hand always better I had high hopes for you buddy
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

I think your problem is a lack of massages but it's not your ego, use your left hand feels different.

Better =/= different or the other way around
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options

i lay on top of my left for a while until it falls asleep and then use that. it really does feel like someone else then.

I'll keep that in mind buddy!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Back in the day, if a woman wanted to netflix and chill and not hipity dipity, I would just go to library instead.

So, let's say you meet this guy (or girl, if that's what you're into) at your local something store and y'all hit it off. Go out on a few dates and you decided that tonight's going to be the special night, but while y'all are finishing off the appetizer at your local whatever type restaurant, you see him log the cheese sticks on his phone via the MFP app.
  • dropdeadgreggie_
    dropdeadgreggie_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options

I must have used the wrong "P" word.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

So, let's say you meet this guy (or girl, if that's what you're into) at your local something store and y'all hit it off. Go out on a few dates and you decided that tonight's going to be the special night, but while y'all are finishing off the appetizer at your local whatever type restaurant, you see him log the cheese sticks on his phone via the MFP app.

Delete my account! But I would know before date 1 if he were on here or not.

• JessicaJS23
    Options

Gotta pre-log if you're on a date homie.

Lmao yes

• jnichel
    Options

I'm pretty secretive. You didn't even know I was married.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

i-do-check-his-facebook-every-day-50-50-anna-kendrick.gif?w=620&h=311&crop=1
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

rfwh16x.gif

bxnmddgotzva.gif

• jnichel
    Options

Gotta pre-log if you're on a date homie.

I did, but I didn't think I'd get that second order of mozzarella sticks.