'mfp is not a dating site'

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Sooooo I totally use this for dating... I send the d whenever it gets serious. We never actually ever meet though. Whats the line between stalking and dating?

Do you know what color my curtains are, but have only ever seen them from outside? That's probably the line....
    And where is the D??

I would assume your curtains are the same color as......oh, wait, you're talking about literal curtains. My apologies.
  • jbconnelly
    jbconnelly Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Sooooo I totally use this for dating... I send the d whenever it gets serious. We never actually ever meet though. Whats the line between stalking and dating?

Do you know what color my curtains are, but have only ever seen them from outside? That's probably the line....
    And where is the D??

I get what your saying. If I've seen your curtains from the outside, we are officially dating. I'm tracking..... the d gets routed through a very secure and impenetrable firewall system that is very confidential. It's called snapchat.... heard of it? I reserve it for my special ladies

bro-she-wants-the-d.jpg[img][/img]
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    viren19890 wrote: »
    I, for one, am stunned at the misrepresentation and interpretation of how the site is supposed to be used.

Right when things were getting interested -I got a message saying that I went my caloric allowance -what a buzz kill that was.

There is light at the end of the tunnel though- if we totally skip the weight loss and health part-there are a lot of fish in the sea but make sure it fits your macros.

My protein allotment is set pretty high :o

Say Ahhhhhh

This made me spit out my water... lol too funny
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    So you spit?
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    We don't do spitters around here, disgusting habit
  • backontheattack
    backontheattack Posts: 3,178 Member
    Options
    Yup, walked right into that one... lol.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Is there room on this bandwagon for one more ?
  • LotusFlwr2013
    LotusFlwr2013 Posts: 217 Member
    Options

OHHHHHH so here I just thought my swiper was broken... I was all 'swipe to the left' and 'swipe to the right' but nothing... welp time to close this account
  • LotusFlwr2013
    Options
    it's not a dating site? oh man am i in the wrong place.... :wink:
    Damn it's not a dating site?! Guess I've been using it wrong all these years ;)
    But anyways, I agree that it shouldn't matter. Seems like a good place to meet someone with the same goals. No different then at a grocery store, gym or anywhere else online

Don't worry @Duckforceone and @Alanakrahenbil I found our next dating site... Cron-o-meter... sounds sexy!
  • robs_ready
    Options

OHHHHHH so here I just thought my swiper was broken... I was all 'swipe to the left' and 'swipe to the right' but nothing... welp time to close this account

You have very nice sarcasm
  • LotusFlwr2013
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »

Why thank you papi... meantime you just keep watching those netflixs n chillin ... its not anyone else business what two consenting adults do or where they met >:)
  • robs_ready
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »

Why thank you papi... meantime you just keep watching those netflixs n chillin ... its not anyone else business what two consenting adults do or where they met >:)

You sound like the voice of reason lool! Nice one!
  • robs_ready
    Options
    Break_You wrote: »
    I came to this site to buy a car. Am I in the right place?

Yeah mate, just head over to the motivational forum they've got plenty of second hand cars
  • LotusFlwr2013
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Break_You wrote: »
    I came to this site to buy a car. Am I in the right place?

LOL

Ok this totally made me think of.....

w75518zntqf3.png
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    It's all fun and games until someone swipes left.
    Or is it right? Where am I?

Lmfao! Hysterical!
  • kdtesoriero
    kdtesoriero Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I think the flirting and dating come with the confidence people find when losing weight.