'mfp is not a dating site'

Options

Replies

• viren19890
    viren19890 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I, for one, am stunned at the misrepresentation and interpretation of how the site is supposed to be used.

Right when things were getting interested -I got a message saying that I went my caloric allowance -what a buzz kill that was.

There is light at the end of the tunnel though- if we totally skip the weight loss and health part-there are a lot of fish in the sea but make sure it fits your macros.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    If you are MFP dating, banging .. Whatever and you have relation questions come let me play dr phil with your *kitten* in the Just ask Jess thread :*

My left hand hurts and I'm outta lotion....what should I do?

You gotta go ask in Just ask Jess :|
    Rule #1-rules suck

You'll obey me!!
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    If you are MFP dating, banging .. Whatever and you have relation questions come let me play dr phil with your *kitten* in the Just ask Jess thread :*

Rule #1-rules suck

It's actually "don't talk about fight club"

Way to break the first rule.

I found him Jess!!

Thank you love muffin!!

I am not the droid you're looking for

And that's why your hand hurts sir!

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    viren19890 wrote: »
    I, for one, am stunned at the misrepresentation and interpretation of how the site is supposed to be used.

Right when things were getting interested -I got a message saying that I went my caloric allowance -what a buzz kill that was.

There is light at the end of the tunnel though- if we totally skip the weight loss and health part-there are a lot of fish in the sea but make sure it fits your macros.

My protein allotment is set pretty high :o

Cheese. Cheese is a good source for that. I mean, I can't think of anything else that could help you reach your goal.
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options

Cheese. Cheese is a good source for that. I mean, I can't think of anything else that could help you reach your goal.

Depends on the cheese I guess
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Me either, maybe a dating site would have more info??

Good luck in finding one of those places.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

Rule #1-rules suck

You'll obey me!!

Rule #1-rules suck

It's actually "don't talk about fight club"

Way to break the first rule.

I found him Jess!!

Thank you love muffin!!

I am not the droid you're looking for

And that's why your hand hurts sir!
    Oh I thought it was overuse
    If u call me sir again I will end you lol

Don't threaten me with a good time
  • clairelouisekaa
    clairelouisekaa Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No good for me on here as everyone is in America lol talk about long distance relationship !!!
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Damn it's not a dating site?! Guess I've been using it wrong all these years ;)
    But anyways, I agree that it shouldn't matter. Seems like a good place to meet someone with the same goals. No different then at a grocery store, gym or anywhere else online
  • duckforceone
    duckforceone Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    it's not a dating site? oh man am i in the wrong place.... :wink:
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Sooooo I totally use this for dating... I send the d whenever it gets serious. We never actually ever meet though. Whats the line between stalking and dating?
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Sooooo I totally use this for dating... I send the d whenever it gets serious. We never actually ever meet though. Whats the line between stalking and dating?

Well you need to up your game bro
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I don't even know what dating is, y'all are just talking rubbish to each other for all I can tell.
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    He is obviously fresh fish on the yard. Welcome
  • LiftingRiot
    Options
    10 cigarettes on the tall drink of water
  • LiftingRiot
    Options

Do you know what color my curtains are, but have only ever seen them from outside? That's probably the line....
    And where is the D??

I get what your saying. If I've seen your curtains from the outside, we are officially dating. I'm tracking..... the d gets routed through a very secure and impenetrable firewall system that is very confidential. It's called snapchat.... heard of it? I reserve it for my special ladies