Memorial day summer weightloss kick-off

Options

Replies

• typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    So I might have figured out how to make a Google spreadsheet that everyone can enter their names, CW, GW, and entry for each week. Try the link below and let me know if it works!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YNd-Bui0ON3KbIhQZIcZoJHV7s8PlWVy3U4R4j6Wea0/edit?usp=docslist_api

I modified your spreadsheet a little bit. I renamed sheet 1 to "Monday WeighIns", and then added a tab/spreadsheet which is named "Friday WeighIns" with the Friday dates, since I (and a few others) am weighing in on Fridays instead of Mondays. I think there were other days too, but I figured those people can make their own tabs/sheets. You change between the sheets by clicking the tabs at the bottom of the page.

So, are SW and GW our original Start Weights and Overall Goal Weights or are they supposed to be the SW and GW for the challenge?

I'm unable to add my info to the spreadsheet using my phone.
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    MaxT370 wrote: »
    So I might have figured out how to make a Google spreadsheet that everyone can enter their names, CW, GW, and entry for each week. Try the link below and let me know if it works!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YNd-Bui0ON3KbIhQZIcZoJHV7s8PlWVy3U4R4j6Wea0/edit?usp=docslist_api

I modified your spreadsheet a little bit. I renamed sheet 1 to "Monday WeighIns", and then added a tab/spreadsheet which is named "Friday WeighIns" with the Friday dates, since I (and a few others) am weighing in on Fridays instead of Mondays. I think there were other days too, but I figured those people can make their own tabs/sheets. You change between the sheets by clicking the tabs at the bottom of the page.

So, are SW and GW our original Start Weights and Overall Goal Weights or are they supposed to be the SW and GW for the challenge?

I'm unable to add my info to the spreadsheet using my phone.

Someone previously posted you need an app if you are trying to modify from your mobile device.
  • MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    How do we have it show up in our 'groups'?

It won't show up under your "groups" because it isn't really a group, it's just a thread right now. But like typeitdaily said, you can bookmark it.
  • lmn717
    lmn717 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to do this! How do I get the spreadsheet?
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    So I've downloaded the app, logged in to it with a password and... Can't connect it to the spreadsheet. Link provided to the spreadsheet keeps saying I need to download the app- it doesn't recognize I do indeed have the app.
    I actually have the app open, but the spreadsheet isn't in my app. How do I link the two?
    Thanks for any help you can give to me as I'm technologically challenged.
  • lmn717
    Options
    Me too!!! Exact same problem!!
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Actually, right after I posted a plea for help- it worked! Not sure why. Didn't do anything different. Maybe just takes time to sync up?
  • wilsonle93
    wilsonle93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
    SW 175
    GW 135
  • alicecat2
    alicecat2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • lmn717
    Options
    Ok, I'm on the spreadsheet. Anyone feel free to friend request me for additional support!
  • MargB2016
    MargB2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too. Is it still open?
  • nolo26
    nolo26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    May 30:265
    June 6:
    June 13:
    June 20:
    June 27:
    July 4:
    July 11:
    July 18:
    July 25:
    August 1:
    August 8:
    August 15:
    August 22:
    August 29:
    September 5:
    I'm starting off at 265, this is the heaviest I have been in a long while. I'm really looking forward to thins group for some accountability. Please feel free to bother me if you don't see me post weekly! I need the encouragement!
  • MaxT370
    Options
    Since the challenge is officially started, what are some of the ways you plan to stick to the things you're doing? What are you all doing?

I plan to continue my diet changes; no sugar, no fruit and no grains. Grass fed meats, antibiotic free chicken, grass fed cheeses, protein shakes every morning.

Exercise wise continue the high intensity metabolic conditioning daily, continue my twice daily back strengthening exercises, twice daily hip therapy exercises and walking at night.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,322 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Can someone tell me the app I need to dowload for the spreadsheet?
  • evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    [/quote]No problem! Modify away! The SW and GW were meant to be starting and goal for this challenge.[/quote]

So then SW and your weight on 5/30 would be the same?

• demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend are competing on who can lose the most weight and these are the exact dates!

May 30: 309
    June 6:
    June 13:
    June 20:
    June 27:
    July 4:
    July 11:
    July 18:
    July 25:
    August 1:
    August 8:
    August 15:
    August 22:
    August 29:
    September 5:
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 2,146 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    evesmom2 wrote: »
    No problem! Modify away! The SW and GW were meant to be starting and goal for this challenge.

Good point. Just fixed mine. My original SW in the spreadsheet was when I signed up for the challenge. All better now :)
  • MaxT370
    Options
    evesmom2 wrote: »
    No problem! Modify away! The SW and GW were meant to be starting and goal for this challenge.[/quote]

[/quote]

Right! SW is for this challenge only.
  • MaxT370
    Options
    Can someone tell me the app I need to dowload for the spreadsheet?

The link should prompt you to download the app if you don't have it, otherwise I believe it's Google doc or Google documents.
  • ehumbert08
    ehumbert08 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone else have issues with the spreadsheet? It keeps telling me unknown URL scheme