July 5th start 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• Neeti1021
    Neeti1021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Saturday I missed my 30 DAY SHRED but I did my 10th day yesterday. Today I start my Level 2. I hope I can do it!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Saturday I missed my 30 DAY SHRED but I did my 10th day yesterday. Today I start my Level 2. I hope I can do it!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Come back with reports on round 2 so I will know what I got to look foward too!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    If I miss a worout I will probably count the day and keep moving foward!! I would love to hear everyone else take also.
  • DianaMI
    DianaMI Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Im in. I have done it the other day and she kicks butt, but you feel good after. She will make you sweat, she will work you. I think this work out will work. I also do the treadmill for an hour and I monator everything I eat. I love this system
  • Neeti1021
    Neeti1021 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ok, I completed Day 1 for Level 2, I'm not crazy about it but it's good and still works you out good. I modify what I can't do a little but for the most part it's all good. No matter what I need to do other cardio. I am counting my days as they go if I do it or I don't do it and just moving forward like that. I started on Friday, July 2 and started my lever 2 on Monday, July 12th.
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    7 days completed :happy: It is definately getting easier. I am going to move to level 2 after I have completed 10 days of level 1. I watched it today, I like the exercises in one better, but I guess I will get adjust.
  • MrsBattousai
    MrsBattousai Posts: 171
    Options
    7th day completed 3 to go for level 2 it s getting much easier.
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    Done for the day~ burned um, 275 calories on Shred tonight. Didn't pause the whole way through~ I was so sweaty, I had to peel my pants to go potty after. And on another TMI personal note : I want a sports bra that doesn't let me bounce and doesn't ride up under the girls~
    Anyway, think I will be counting today as 7 also, only missed one day and I feel like I will be ready to move on with everyone else. It's still hard, but its supposed to be! I can get through it without missing a beat, and to me that means I am ready for the next level, well, in 3 more days anyway :laugh:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Day 8 was completed yesterday on to day 9 today still on level 1
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Great job to everyone onto level 2 I am going to see what it has to offer in a few more days!! Let's keep getting shredded!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    No posts yesterday! I hope we are only slacking on posting.
    Did my Day 9 last night. 243 calories burnt ~ Today is last day of level 1, is that right? wow.
    So, tomorrow will be a brand new workout, which kind of excites me, just to be doing some different moves.
    Weight has been kinda stuck for me the last two weeks, got some advice in another thread, so hopefully that will change. I want to say that my huge calves are getting smaller, but I may just be tricking myself~
    Can't wait to hear how everyone is doing! Have a great summer day~
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I was wondering did they start a new thread and I missed it where is everyone!! I missed yesterday so the plan is to do day 10 today and the 1st day of level 2 we will see how that works out!!
  • tamalea
    Options
    I am still here... day 10 done. I am moving onto level 2 tomorrow.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Ugggghhh I missed 2 days in a row so now I am on to do level 1 and level 2 twice in a row then I will be back to speed I got one double in today and tomm I will do the same then I will be caught up some what!!
  • mamaDaisyJ
    Options
    OK level 2 day 1 done. Did anyone else have problems keeping their shoes on? lol I may have to try lacing them tighter tomorrow, but really dont know if that will help, cause it was the heels. I really like Natalie~ she shows the advanced moves, but still has to put her foot down a couple times on those military lift things. It made me laugh, and my daughter didn't get the joke.
    So, 252 calories burned today. Even my hands were sweating enough that it made the stretch behind the back difficult~

cnbethea~ can I call you Beth? you are a brave woman. I don't think I could push myself to do both levels, especially after missing two days in a row. Let us know how it goes

tamalea~ quiet but persistent :) glad to see ya hanging in there!
  • MrsBattousai
    MrsBattousai Posts: 171
    Options
    so I have one more day of level 0ne really behind, I hate how life gets in the way. Monday onto level 2 but I'm gone on Wednesday and thursday so I will be hind again. Hopefully I can finish my last day tonight. And do Level 2 tomorrow.

Good luck to all and have fun!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hey everyone doing both together wasn't bad for me at all I did use 3lb weights on the lateral raises and shoulder press because my shoulders are dead especially the right one. I used the 5lbs on everything else. I like level 2 better also I know a couple of you said that as well by 5 mins into it I was dripping sweat everywhere mamaDaisyJ my hands were sweating like crazy also. I think the reason I like level 2 so much is because a lot of the moves are like those in insanity!! Looking foward to continuing on today just got back in from SC so I am taking a lil rest then I will be up and on it shortly!!

Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend!!

mamyDaisy you can call me Beth that's cool!!
  • tamalea
    Options
    I like level 2, but I think it might be because I was already getting sick of level one. I did it barefoot so I wouldn't lose my shoes :tongue:
  • tamalea
    Options
    Okay the last two nights have been killer; last night I went out and didn't get home until 11:00 pm. I really wanted to go to bed, I have to get up at 6am. It took everything I had to keep this commitment I have made to myself and do this dvd. I went to bed sweaty - yuk. Tonight I went out after work, had mexican food and half a pitcher of margaritas. I debated with myself for an hour about skipping a night, but I did it anyway. It was not pretty, however I have to say doing it drunk hurts less although I sweat more. The balancing was the hardest part. The one thing I can say I have learned about level 2 is that I need to go out and buy lighter weights, I only have 5 lbs, and they are doing me in. :embarassed:
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Hi all! Just checking in to let everyone know I am still here. I'm way behind because I let my vacation come in the way of me working out, but I am going to get started back tomorrow. I think I will go ahead and move on to level 2 with everyone else, then come back and do the days of level 1 I missed. I hope that is okay...