July 5th start 30 Day Shred

Options
1234568»

Replies

• tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of level 2 done yesterday. I am going to start level 3 either tonight or tomorrow ( I am pretty sore ). I am very happy to be leaving those v squats behind. I found it impossible to do them all with weights, I had to drop them half way thru everytime. Heck they still hurt without the weights.
  • wolverinefactor
    Options
    Hey guys, it's been a while. I kind of lost the topic and I skipped a crap load of days but I started back today and was at level 2 day 1. It was just awesome. Lots of moves I wasn't sure on by reading about them now make sense and they work where I need it.

I think in the grand scheme of things I won't do any more past day 30 but do set reps of the moves I like with my hip hop ab video 9once I find it again).

Life kinda happened and that's why i vanished but again, if anyone needs the support for this 9and really, a number of people fell off so I'm sure we all need some support) feel free to add me. I do blog everytime I do the video (I figured that would be motivation but as I said life happened and I have a vacation next weekend so thats 4 days without it but I may hit the gym. I might actually join the Y on Monday and even though I'd miss out on 4 days I want it for the month so I can really just focus on this (and myself).

And congrats to those who have stuck with it.
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I took 4 days off before starting level 3 hoping to not be as sore. Level is a butt kicker! I enjoyed it.
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Options
    Well, I will be honest here, cause that's the point right. I haven't dont the shred in almost a week, I want to say I just got bored with it. Which is sad, cause it was time to move to level 3. For now, that third level will remain a surprise until I try it all again from the beginning in about a month or so.
    But don't be too alarmed my friends!~ i have gone back to the Crunch series videos on instant play from Netflix. There is like 8 or 9 different videos with different trainers and I can rotate them to prevent my inevitable boredom. They are also longer, so I end up feeling better about the time I've spent on myself that day.
    I think when I run through the shred again, I will just incorporate it into my routine, instead of choosing from one or the other.
    Everyone keep up the great work, in whatever way motivates you!