July 5th start 30 Day Shred

1234568»

Replies

• tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Day 10 of level 2 done yesterday. I am going to start level 3 either tonight or tomorrow ( I am pretty sore ). I am very happy to be leaving those v squats behind. I found it impossible to do them all with weights, I had to drop them half way thru everytime. Heck they still hurt without the weights.
  • Hey guys, it's been a while. I kind of lost the topic and I skipped a crap load of days but I started back today and was at level 2 day 1. It was just awesome. Lots of moves I wasn't sure on by reading about them now make sense and they work where I need it.

I think in the grand scheme of things I won't do any more past day 30 but do set reps of the moves I like with my hip hop ab video 9once I find it again).

Life kinda happened and that's why i vanished but again, if anyone needs the support for this 9and really, a number of people fell off so I'm sure we all need some support) feel free to add me. I do blog everytime I do the video (I figured that would be motivation but as I said life happened and I have a vacation next weekend so thats 4 days without it but I may hit the gym. I might actually join the Y on Monday and even though I'd miss out on 4 days I want it for the month so I can really just focus on this (and myself).

And congrats to those who have stuck with it.
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    I took 4 days off before starting level 3 hoping to not be as sore. Level is a butt kicker! I enjoyed it.
  • mamaDaisyJ
    mamaDaisyJ Posts: 395
    Well, I will be honest here, cause that's the point right. I haven't dont the shred in almost a week, I want to say I just got bored with it. Which is sad, cause it was time to move to level 3. For now, that third level will remain a surprise until I try it all again from the beginning in about a month or so.
    But don't be too alarmed my friends!~ i have gone back to the Crunch series videos on instant play from Netflix. There is like 8 or 9 different videos with different trainers and I can rotate them to prevent my inevitable boredom. They are also longer, so I end up feeling better about the time I've spent on myself that day.
    I think when I run through the shred again, I will just incorporate it into my routine, instead of choosing from one or the other.
    Everyone keep up the great work, in whatever way motivates you!
This discussion has been closed.