Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,348 Member
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning,

Weigh in was a gain and not too surprised. Less snacking at work - less chocolate cake at work too!!

Allergies has me wishing for more sleep, so will drop back under the covers after breakfast.

Wishing all a great day. Wave to all who follow.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Morning... rough weekend at work... sick puppies... one didn't make it... never gets any easier...
    PMS'd for a week and a half.. finally started, 3 days late... miserable...I had completely missed in November...had never missed in my life... out of curiosity, I looked it up...I have almost all the symptoms of Perimenopause... blah...I never had the chance to learn about or discuss this with my mom (or anyone else) as she had a full hysterectomy at 34 and went straight into Menopause... so, yet another reason for weight gain that will be difficult to lose...the joy of being a woman...hahaha

Everyone have a good day!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Dawn, tougher doesnt mean impossible.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options

Hi Ladies~~

Too busy a day today. My fault. I was lazy over the weekend, and I let everything pile up onto today.

*tossing bag onto favorite lounge chair*

Lana
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Dawn, tougher doesnt mean impossible.

Thank you Sara... just got to get my mind right and get moving!
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Waves Lana! Will be curled up under Palm Tree all day :)

Already 75 deg this morning..only 11:00am... supposed to be 80+ oh boy...

Will check in later...
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Monday

Blah. Just blah. Did not sleep well. Drama with DS. Trying to breathe deeply and let go of it.

Haven't checked my BP lately but probably should start before I have to go to dentist next week. They started checking it there, which I hate. Better to know what to expect and then tell them I'm seeing my doctor in April (which I am). I know all this stress and drama can't be helping. High BP runs in my family. I may end up on meds even though I don't want to. Just sad because I always used to have such low BP.

Did not check scale again. Yesterday was pretty good although a bit carby. Happy to say I got over 10,000 steps on Friday and Sunday! Had a nice 1.4 mile walk with DD and dog yesterday. Hope I can start doing more of that.

Day 20 of no pop! Good plan for the day.

Will lurk from work,

Annie
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Annie - hope things get better for you soon...I know how it is to be stressed... not a day goes by, that I don't feel I can't possibly take anymore... things just keep piling up and I feel like I'm gonna break.. maybe, hopefully, things will calm down when your DS comes back home... I'm sure, being away makes things more stressful for him as well...

I just threw together a Smoothie and I'm not sure how to log it...I didn't follow a recipe... just put ingredients in my Ninja...
    Should I just log each ingredient individually? Or, try to find a Smoothie that is similar to what I made? Hmmm...

I read the Blog about taking your dog for runs... I've been wanting to do this for awhile, now... then, it is up to 81 deg, today and I just took dogs out to potty.. we weren't out there 10 minutes and my make (the one I wanted as running partner) was panting and his tongue was starting to curl...soooo... not so sure that will be a good idea...

Not accomplishing much, today... same as Annie... Blah blah day...
  • farmgirl1677
    farmgirl1677 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    julietta_g wrote: »
    Yes, yes and yes! I was looking at all my previous attempts with this app and I didn't even realize this, but my first attempt was in 2011 and my weight was 22 pounds lighter than I am now! It's time!!

YES THIS is me lol have started and quit so many times. Thinking back, I realize, if I would have stuck with it, I would have been to goal by now and living a more free life. It is definitely time and I am so thankful I am not the only one to be a serial starter
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Rain started and now warm and humid. Dinner almost ready and I am ready to sit under the Palm Tree with Lana very soon.

Welcome new poster!

Wishing all a good evening.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    TUESDAY

Good morning, Rain here again and while dog "let me" sleep in, I know her walk will be short so I am putting a little extra time on the alarm clock.

Baby's funeral is today. Couple of cars from work are going. Cards and a donation was asked for to help the family.

Food has been good this week. Have not been snacking as much and yes I do notice how hungry I am at meals.

Wishing all a good day. Will lurk from work.
  • ASalner
    Options
    Tuesday

Better night of sleep. Checked the scale and it has dropped quite a bit. Water weight from TOM is finally shedding. Still .6 lbs to go to get back to my lowest weight for this year (which was on 3/9/17). Telling myself I am seeing the benefit of trying to stick with it and be consistent even when the scale doesn't cooperate or agree. Eventually the number goes down.

It was a busy night last night with DD's tae kwon do and then helping kids with homework and getting them through their showers. I found myself too tired to work on my own homework. Will have to buckle down tonight.

Good plan for the day. Sarah, I am also trying to keep myself from too much snacking. Found that I may not take the box of triscuits to work with me as my hand keeps going into the box for more. I must only put a few in a baggie if I'm going to have them at all.

Everyone hanging in there? Will check back later.

Annie
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

' Morning Ladies~~

Only one eye open this morning, even though I slept over 8 hours total.

Time to go plan the food day~~

BBL

Lana
  • ASalner
    Options
    Forgot to say today is Day 21 without pop!
  • ASalner
    Options
    Calories and carbs in the red. Sodium not in red but higher than I'd like. Too much snacking.

Doing homework now.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Sara- so sorry about the baby... glad that some people went, and they are trying to help...so heartbreaking

Today.... today...I am so full of anger...I was told we were having a meeting this morn and that boss would be discussing schedule...ok, fine... but, I was not informed, that my job was being taken away from me and given to someone that doesn't do her job! I am being put in her job... it's not the job that bothers me... it's the fact of what is being done...I am being punished and she is being rewarded, for not doing her job.... he can't be a man and write her up or fire her... or, even discuss issues with her... instead, I get to suffer...I could talk to him, but he will fire me..I truly believe he will...as the first thing he said in the meeting, was we either do exactly as he says, or we're fired... and, since he threatens to fire me, every time I stand up to him, I believe he will... so, I am going to look for another job...I don't want to leave the animals...I am just so frustrated... tired of being threatened...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Good evening,

Made good food choices until after the funeral, tanked a little after that. 7 people from work showed up (our department has almost 60 people) and some said they will go to services tomorrow. I hope so, this man is such an integral part of the group and willing to help everyone. So calories galore....

Dawn, to work in that kind of situation is not good for your health. Start looking for work tomorrow, it will take awhile and just looking for work takes some of the pressure off your situation (at least for you). Sending good next job thoughts.

Have tomorrow off and I am glad - hair and nails. Will try and keep the eating to a "normal" day. Will get calories for sweeping as major storm came through and blew all kinds of stuff on the sidewalks....

Will be under Lana's Palm Tree with hot water bottle and Miss T.

Wishing all a good evening.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Oh my goodness---Dawn!
    You must get out of there immediately!
    Sara's right: completely toxic for your health, mental and physical.
    Go, go, go!
    Get away from that slimy creep of a waste that is your boss.

*Cabana Boys on the private jet with Anger-Away Spray for Dawn to spritz herself with until she finds her next job.

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Have a good Day Of Beauty tomorrow Sara!

Annie - I am so proud of you getting rid of that pop for 21 days---Three Weeks! Congratulations!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Hard rain to greet us this morning. Dog is up and fed and i am going back to sleep.

I am with Lana - Annie ! 3 weeks gone - what an accomplishment. Sending along a "knock em dead on the job interview" spray for Dawn - ran to catch those cboys before they left...

Will stop by later. Wave to all who follow.