Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    TUESDAY

Good morning, Dog up and fed. FB is being "dinky" stupid again. Lovely

Young lady who drives me to appointments has a birthday today- so luckily I wrote it down stuck it on her present. Of course, that does not guarantee anything, but in this case it did. NSV !! Take what I can get.

Used travel pillow last night to see if I would sleep better - I did once I got used to it. Wish it wasnt so hot to use in the summer.

Wishing all a good day. Wave to all who follow.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Sara - how is the travel pillow different? is there a different kind of case you can put on it to make it feel cooler for you in summer?
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,859 Member
    Options

.......running through again......

My days are just jammed! Curses.

BBL

Lana

244.2 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Kathryn, it is like wearing a doughnut around your neck, depending on how big/bulky it is - I will look into a hand towel in the summer.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    :s:p:# just saying
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

....just checking back in to touch the magic will power rock on the beach......

I logged all my food today and I'm something like 400 calories in the red. Oooops. I guess I'll just have an apple and some milk for a snack tonight, and do better tomorrow.

Shelby - gains happen. Is it TOM? Salty food? Maybe it is the workouts. If you overdid anything, your muscles could be holding some water. Soldier on my dear--it will all come off soon.

Dawn - You and me both with the always getting caught. Sorry about that story about your tags.

Sara - how many more days is it until the DNA tests are back about the dog doo? My life is pretty sad right now that this is what I am looking forward to hearing about!

I never knew what a chinchilla was! How cute they are!

Waves and hugs to Kathryn and Tess and Missy and Saltine and Ash and anyone else who stops by later on~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Teriyaki chicken in toaster oven. Looking for comfort without food. Hot shower and heating pad will help.

Lana - that is sad that you are on the edge of your chair waiting for canine dna results, we need to send you a cboy just to distract you.

Lady making 50 chemotherapy bags came to work with paperwork and some items I ordered (cosmetics). She is coming back to work next week - so I will not have to worry how to get the hearts to her. She looks very tired so I hope she gets a lot of rest.

Heartburn today, post nasal drip and not enough water...... I made my physical appointment earlier in the day next month so I dont have to deal with rush hour traffic. Took the whole day off. Heartburn and blood pressure meds.... the list may be adding up before I even see the doctor again.

Will spend too much time on phones tomorrow. Not my favorite thing but must be done.

Wishing all a good night. Stay warm and safe out there.
  • Ashrenalls
    Ashrenalls Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Earlier today I composed an entire post, but then hit done instead of post reply. I. Hate. That.

I didn’t have time to rewrite the entire post so here I am speech to text posting because I don’t have the energy to type out the stank post.

This is been a pretty good day. I was observed during a class that I wasn’t quite prepared for. But it was OK.

Sloppy Joes for lunch with macaroni salad and a green salad. It was really good; our new dining hall manager is really good cook.

Overall my eating today has been a bust. And I haven’t worked out. I got up a bit late, and I didn’t have breakfast. Or coffee. Until 11 AM. Oh well tomorrow’s a new day.

Sara-I hope you get to feeling better. I’m glad that you got your service project taken care of.

Lana/Shelby-I looked into getting a chinchilla but they were way too expensive, so that’s why I got guinea pigs instead. But the chinchillas were insanely adorable.

OK I’m going to try for an early bedtime again tonight.

Good night, all!
    -Ash
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Ash- I do that more times than I like to admit...I dunno why that "Done" is right in my line of sight..
  • Ashrenalls
    Options
    Good Wednesday Morning, y’all.

My weight was up this morning, but I’m not losing hope or determination. I know days that I go overboard are part of the process. I log every day so I can see the ups and downs. I want to be comfortable with them. It is part of life.

Today will be better!

I’m going out of town this weekend to my grandparents’ house. My parents and little brother happen to be coming to! I had planned on working on my philosophy of Christian education while I’m up there. We’ll see if that happens. I don’t get to see my mom and dad often, so I will probably just want to talk to them the whole time. Or play Harry Potter with my 12-yo brother. (My parents had a baby at 21 and one at 41!)

Let me know how I can be praying for you!

<3 Ash

• Tilliesmommy1
    edited March 2018
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Ash! wow you are up early too. My oops is when I dont hit "post reply" and leave the site. Hmmm - that is worse than hitting "done" - usually I have too much on my mind or am in a hurry.

Downpour last night @ midnight woke up. Found the dripping sound at window is outside - thank you !! This storm could drop as much as 100 inches in mountains - we are at 40% snowpack this year (8 before last storm), so it is welcome - with any luck most will be at highest elevation and out of harms way.

Taking Nourish Bowl for lunch.

Lana - how did your appointments go?

Wave to all who follow. Stay warm and dry out there.
  • Ashrenalls
    Options
    Quick NSV. I had a full fat breakfast this morning. Eggs, a hamburger patty, and a small avocado.

I walked right past the donuts in the work room this morning without a really though. Yay!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Lana - that is sad that you are on the edge of your chair waiting for canine dna results, we need to send you a cboy just to distract you.

Sara - In another life I hope that I get to be a detective (LOL), because I am nosy and I like puzzles, problem-solving, and conundrums!

I won't say no to a Cabana Boy though~~

I do hope that you get to a point where you are feeling better soon. I don't remember your ever mentioning heartburn before. That stinks. :'(

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Ash - NSV indeed about those things at work that you walked by! Good girl!

Sara - I do the same thing too with the site: write the whole response, never hit Post Reply and then open other windows, and then hours later, closing the MFP window unsent.

Kathryn - So so sad to hear about the daughter of your friend. Heartbreaking. Hugs~~

Lana

243.3 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited March 2018
    Options
    At work, heartburn is post nasal drip -

Kathryn, sending good thoughts, hoping the hospice program helps this lady with ease and comfort.

At work so Shhh- more phone calls must reward myself without food, warm blanket with Miss T and romance novel?? Hmmmm.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    being on hold, like watching software download or sitting at red traffic light, good time to do ab/kegel workout.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Just noticed that the areas where Callahan got road rash from his accident, the hair is growing in white. Looks a little strange on a black lab. Definitely can tell where he had wounds.
    They say it is normal for white hair to come in wherever there is a healed wound/scar tissue. Some areas, though, the hair is not growing back at all.
  • Ashrenalls
    Options
    This day has been something else.

Having different types of students is interesting. Every day I’m learning how to be a better teacher and a better friend to these kids. I love them so much.

Lunch was grilled cheese, tomato soup, and a green salad. Much better today than yesterday overall. K and I are eating in the dining hall this week. Someone is leaving this weekend, so we are spending time while we can. Lunch is a good non pressure time to hang out.

Dinner will be chili I made yesterday. A little starchy, but high in protein and fiber.

I need to walk a few hundred more steps to make my 5000 step goal today. I’m doing laundry, so I will probably make it. I think I’ll walk around the apartment building, though, to make sure.

Kathryn - I am so sorry about your friend’s daughter. That is awful on so many levels. I’ll definitely be praying for her, the family, and you. Also, your dog was in an accident? What happened?

Waving the rest of you around the pool. I hope that Cboy gets here with my drink soon.

Until later,
    -Ash
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Kathryn- so sorry about your friends daughter... hugs... I've heard others say that about their dogs hair coming back white... not sure why, maybe pigmentation lost from scaring... really don't know... glad he's doing well

Lana - great WI

Ash- I have faith you can get in all your steps!

Sara- being on hold is so tiring... good use of your time