Serial Starters

Replies

• Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Just got back on MFP (for the 3rd time) ...I have never done Weight Watchers before but is it ok if I join you folks??
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Confession time: I'm an emotional eater and life is exploding. Had comfort food for dinner last night, but back on plan today.

Everyone here is an inspiration and this group keeps me honest. Thanks for being here.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,328 Member
    Colofit- jump right in! Welcome. We started this group as a new place to land from WW when they eliminated their original message board format, but we welcome anyone who understands the "repeat" button on life.

Twiley - Lana keeps track of names, I am miserable with names even at work..... - many of us eat /overeat our feelings, key is to recognize it and keep moving forwards. You did both so pat yourself on the back. Hardest step is to keep the really bad comfort food out of the house.

Off to work.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member

Hardest step is to keep the really bad comfort food out of the house.

Off to work.

It was homemade biscuits. I try to be gluten free and was for several years, but SO requested biscuits. I ate three.

Not a problem on the name thing. I have the same trouble. Wiley is actually my last name anyway. T is for Tracy.

Have a wonderful day at work! I'm lurking from work. Everyone from my department is in a meeting except me.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,730 Member
    My daughter was telling me about this last night. I thought it was worth sharing.
    b91t46pkl19s.jpg
  • izenzo
    izenzo Posts: 57 Member
    I got my first outdoor swim in today. I much prefer this to indoor pool. I'm one who needs some sun. The Y has a pay for the day. My own gym has an indoor pool, which is okay, but it's dimly lit. So much nicer to be outside.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    My daughter was telling me about this last night. I thought it was worth sharing.
    b91t46pkl19s.jpg

Mine is always chocolate or ice cream...I'm in trouble...lol
  • Snowflake1968
    Twiley510 wrote: »

Hardest step is to keep the really bad comfort food out of the house.

Off to work.

It was homemade biscuits. I try to be gluten free and was for several years, but SO requested biscuits. I ate three.

Not a problem on the name thing. I have the same trouble. Wiley is actually my last name anyway. T is for Tracy.

Have a wonderful day at work! I'm lurking from work. Everyone from my department is in a meeting except me.

My name is Tracey as well.
  • Snowflake1968
    arniedog74 wrote: »
    b91t46pkl19s.jpg

My daughter suffers from anxiety and depression, she said this was eerily accurate for her.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 wrote: »
    b91t46pkl19s.jpg

My daughter suffers from anxiety and depression, she said this was eerily accurate for her.

Definite depression for me... not sure about anxiety...I am a worrier, if that counts... I've also never really craved salt, so I don't know how true it is for me....
  • arniedog74
    Sara - snickers with hazelnuts is yummy... but, not sure it was worth the reward...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Had a good dental cleaning, passed the fancy chocolate shop - hot chocolate after dinner may be happening though...

Director of department gave me a $10 Starbucks gift card for all the knitting/gifting I do, saying that it is being noticed.

Love that craving list...... lived in all categories at some point!

Wishing all a good night.
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    b91t46pkl19s.jpg

I'm a potato chip girl all the way... and also chronically stressed, LOL. Makes sense! :smiley:
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Colofit wrote: »
    Just got back on MFP (for the 3rd time) ...I have never done Weight Watchers before but is it ok if I join you folks??

Of course you can! Nice to meet you!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited June 2018
    n1i4kk0rm0pa.png

Considering this quote for the backside of the T-shirt contest.

Hey did Vegas show up to play tonight ?? Tied in the 3rd.......
  • Tilliesmommy1
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

Tess - yay!! Little hungover from celebrating??? Luckily it is Friday.

Spinach and zucchini in fruit/veg box, so making more enchiladas I can heat enchiladas up at work and maybe some more sandwich wraps for dinner - 100 degrees again starting Monday, so why cook??

T- Shirt contest entry is almost done and will work on my knitting/crocheting after work as well. Watching "Tales of the City" online - what a great cast.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking from work.
  • tlsb2016
    tlsb2016 Posts: 307 Member
    Hey Sara....VERY tired but happy this morning. Went to bed at 2:00, up at 6:30 to catch the bus. All worth it....
  • Snowflake1968
    tlsb2016 wrote: »
    CAPITALS WIN!!! Serious celebrating in the Nation’s Capital....#ALLCAPS

I saw the last couple minutes of the game and watched the trophy presentations. I even continued to watch after the hubby went to bed. It's pretty cool watching them celebrate. Congratulations on your team winning.
  • arniedog74
    Tess- woo hoo! Congrats to the Caps!