LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,844 Member
    Options
    Saturday Peep to All~~

Lana

🏝🏖⛱🏝
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Accidental 4 hours hike (long story) but 21k steps today and over 140 continuous active minutes :astonished: ... kill me now

forgiveness seems to be the theme of the year! For ourselves and our weight loss journeys it’s just as important as letting go of old grudges.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,331 Member
    Options
    6653 total steps

Long hot shower Marsel/Meghan - yup letting go is quickly moving up on my motivational thoughts.

Wishing all a good night
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Up with dog (she wouldnt let me sneak in more time...). Rain for most of week, but easier to sleep so that might be a nice change and gosh knows we need rain.

English Muffins with a ham/broccoli/scrambled eggs for a couple dinners tonight (so quiche without crust and English Muffin instead) - with the rain having breakfast for dinner would be a treat.

Groceries only errand today. Dejunking bag #2 is ready to be tossed.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    6211 total steps

considering the rain and wind that is pretty amazing. shoes/socks and coat are in dryer if that tells you anything, at least one of the highways that crosses the mountains is closed and that does not happen often, so full on storm here.

Wishing all a good night
  • ErynVee
    ErynVee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

I think forgiveness is a wonderful theme for the year!

Got all of my workouts in this weekend - proud of my consistency this week! Haven’t done this well in a long time.

Went out and made healthy choices too. Hoping that this week is an even better week. Meal prepped some easy taco salads to start off the work week.

Hope all have a good night!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Sunday night checking in.

Serial Starting tomorrow.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning

Bad news weight up slightly again - good news all the extra and sugary foods are out of home.

Power out for almost an hour last night. Found flashlights and burned candles. Ready for next time.

Crazy winds have stopped and not much rain today a break is appreciated.

Enjoying hearing about everyone's exercise.

Jump back under covers with dog asap. Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi, is this a closed group or can anyone join? Just back to MFP after a break. Had a sports injury that sidelined my exercise program and fell waaaay off the food wagon in my absence. Somehow in 6 months I managed to gain 30 (yes, 30) pounds that I had managed to keep off for the last 2 years. Time to start back!!
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    Hi, is this a closed group or can anyone join? Just back to MFP after a break. Had a sports injury that sidelined my exercise program and fell waaaay off the food wagon in my absence. Somehow in 6 months I managed to gain 30 (yes, 30) pounds that I had managed to keep off for the last 2 years. Time to start back!!

Welcome @suzu_2! We are not a closed group. I'm relatively new here, but everyone is super nice and wonderfully supportive. Come on in! The water's fine.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Tree down on my route to work so got more steps in and luckily I gave myself more time. Tree took out 2 cars and is blocking the normal way I get out of parking lot - apt isnt until tomorrow so I am very lucky.

Forgive myself - short and sweet.

Suzu - welcome. Thank you Tracey for being the welcome wagon. I was snoring next to Miss T.

At work, so will lay low and watch out for low flying vultures.
  • marsellilove
    Options
    so I did 4k steps yesterday "officially" I took my fitbit off to charge and didn't remember to put it back on till bedtime, but I was staying busy with house work. Got rid of the Christmas tree the Viking way, lit it on fire and threw all the paper junk I cleaned out into the fire pit with it. Nothing like says "New Year" like scorching you back deck...

Still beautiful weather here in the sunshine state, wish I had more days off this week to enjoy out doors work outs.

brennerjlb: congrats on the upcoming wedding and may the perfect dress find you and your daughter.

Suzu_2: Welcome!
  • megbeveridge93
    megbeveridge93 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Got rid of the Christmas tree the Viking way, lit it on fire and threw all the paper junk I cleaned out into the fire pit with it. Nothing like says "New Year" like scorching you back deck...

That sounds like an excellent way to start the year! I wish I could have a real tree so I could have a burning ritual too.

I'm keeping up with the Whole30 diet pretty well, but I received my Christmas gift from my aunt yesterday and it was full of Hershey's kisses. I nearly caved to that chocolatey smell!

How is everyone doing on their new year goals? Are you finding them more difficult a week in? The novelty has definitely worn off for me and my motivation is dipping.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    okay megbever - what part of your new year goal can you do? It was so nasty outside I could not walk but got exercise cleaning and dejunking, how can you put a little variety into your "plan" ?

Take most of your Hershey's kisses to work and keep a couple for yourself
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    total steps 9778

hot shower and cuddle time with Miss T

Wishing all a good night
  • marsellilove
    Options
    Okay so not quite done with the night but I’m going to go ahead and clock in at 9k steps for the day not bad not bad!

Dinner was a cup of leak and potato soup with a pear and havarti grilled cheese! Not exactly “diet food” but full of fresh produce~

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Dental cleaning today, more worried about rain and drivers getting to appointment.

Saw on FB a recipe using oatmeal (made with water) and 2 poached eggs and you mix the eggs into the oatmeal. Good way to front load your day - just a thought. I would use lowfat milk anyway to get my calcium.

Girl Scout cookies - hard to not support the cause - buying two gifting one.

Lurking from work. Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    Good morning Sara.
    Just checking around The Cabana Club before going back to sleep for another hour or so.

BBL

Lana

250.0 today ugh
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal