Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    marsel- I went online and checked wildscapes frozen and if they would specify what "spices" are it would please me more. I am allergic to coriander/cilantro (seed/plant) and many of the new fangled food embrace this spice which is fine- I just cant eat it. Will take a closer look at the store, my store supposedly carries it........

on mental break from work - thats the toilet flush you just heard - sick sense of humor.

Toilet flush - LOL. That is a tough spice to be allergic to. Any spice really would be a pain in the butt, but this is a popular one!
    Welcome ashrymom and tiff! this is a pretty great group! We all get to lounge on Lana's deck chairs and have Cabana boys serve us whenever we wish!
    Lana - speaking of which save me a seat. But now that I know you live in Manhatten - that paints an entirely different picture of my time spent :smiley:
    Tillie's mom - I hope the help at work came without the looks. I find it horrible how people treat others. some of my workforce I swear think mistakes are made on purpose! We all make mistakes.
    My day is almost done - have a great one. Supposed to be a high of -1 farenheit tomorrow. I'm staying in bed!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    Remember I said I nearly took a fall on the mat at work? It seems that is almost a daily occurrence and some people do find the floor. Before worker's comp cases get filed- word has it they are looking for a heavier mat......

Closet here I come to dejunk.

• suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome new friends!!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited January 2019
    Options
    10373 total steps

one of the stores I shop at have a members card to save more, I have stopped using it - but I still shop there, I put discounts on my card online- luckily I did not change the password.

I must venture into the closet to see what I can work on. I found 5 large items that when I get a safe passage to them, they are going.

Wishing all a good night -
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    marsel- I went online and checked wildscapes frozen and if they would specify what "spices" are it would please me more. I am allergic to coriander/cilantro (seed/plant) and many of the new fangled food embrace this spice which is fine- I just cant eat it. Will take a closer look at the store, my store supposedly carries it........

on mental break from work - thats the toilet flush you just heard - sick sense of humor.

Wow Sara - for all these that you and I have had The Beach Club, I did not know about your coriander/cilantro thing. My DH Brian has the same thing, among his many allergies. Indeed it is a very popular spice/herb.

Just had to pop up and say that. Huh, we "know" each other, but there is still so much more to know. Flush on, Brave Lady !!! LOL!

Big hugs every day to you, my dear friend~~

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

PS Sara -

I don't mean to worry you, but I thought I saw Mario hanging around near the eastern-most end of our Beach Club this evening. It might be time to post another warning photo of him. He's nice enough, but he does tend to linger too long along the property line......
    and the new folks might not know to look out for him. He is NOT a part of our Club!

I know Miss Tillie knows to get after him. Her barking alerts The Cabana Boys.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Lana may I ask that if Mario makes an appearance then so should Alejandro - we could scare some of the newer posting members away if only Mario is posted -

A while back - year or more - I sent Lana a card I purchased as a Cabana Boy 'dont'. Not exactly someone you would want your daughter to bring home. Did the card name him? I think so.

My allergy makes eating out sometimes difficult especially if the place is "California Cuisine" I sometimes have to eat appetizers - so three reasons I dont eat out much - too much $$, too much salt and coriander/cilantro.

One of the cafe specials tomorrow is tomato soup and grilled cheese. Tempting but I will see what the other options are. My lunch/dinners have been too much of the same so I will buy lunch.

Time to curl up with the "old lady" Miss T.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

Miss T let me sleep to my normal time - then we had play time. Such a good girl.

We had our departmental meeting and the word respect and teamwork came up - at one point at another job I had this coworker who got on my nerves so I wrote the word respect down and made 7 lines one for each letter to remind me that if I didnt leave this coworker alone I could lose my job. Thinking of doing so again- just to stay under the radar.

Lana has put up the Mario alert (she doesnt always we can get Mario bombed) but let me take responsibility for the fact that I did buy this card and started the chain of events. Almost lovable in a pitying sort of way :p - he probably laughs all the way to the bank off his royalties. May Mario only pass through your life and remind you of the truly beautiful wonderful people you do have in your world.

Too long for a Friday - but there it is.

TGIF big time - lurking from work.

Wave to all who follow.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    4371 steps. had the start of a migraine at work, so took meds and went straight to bed. thankfully, meds kicked in before it became a full blown migraine. it kept # of steps down but also kept calorie totals down, so at least there was that.

Lana - I had almost forgotten about Mario! Was wondering what ever happened to him! ;)

Sara - there has been plenty of toilet flushing at my work as well! haha hope your workday goes well, under radar, and easy work. if Mario does show up, then - YES - Alejandro MUST show up as well to keep us in balance! It would be for our own good! ;)

brennerjlb - -1temps? i dont think i want to know what the windchill would be at that temp! the windchill here is -18 and most of the schools had a 2 hour delay because of it. i dont remember ever having a school delay other than when the roads were impassable when I was a kid.
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I feel like there is a story behind Mario...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited January 2019
    Options
    we were having cboy auditions and I saw this card with mario on it and sent it to lana

alejandro is a cboy picture sent to Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

45f84v0tug3m.jpg

• LanaCabana537
    Options

Here he comes! Arghhh!!!!

Lana
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    B) (sunglasses on pretending not to see Mario)
    I forgot how big that photo was!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Lana you should put a warning - not for children under 10.......Wow I forgot how 1970's he is. Will say ring and bracelet is decent.

I had a thought walking home - is Mario what I am reduced to?? Stinky thought - go away.

Not done with steps back later.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9951 total steps - I know I could have walked in circles to make 10k but not interested.

Hey Lana - did Mario scare away everyone else?

One more out for Miss T then it is cuddle time.

Wishing all a good night.
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mario can leave me that cocktail, but I think I have the same bikini bottom and I don’t like the compition (⊙﹏⊙✿)
  • LanaCabana537
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Jeez I could not sleep last night - maybe two hours, and boing! wide awake

Maybe I will drag my sorry *kitten* to the laundromat.

Yes, the Mario photo is huge. I don't know how to reduce it. :open_mouth: Kathryn - good idea about the sunglasses 😎

Lana

246.4 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Lana you are up early!! Wow- going to laundromats not so much fun but always nice when done.

Marsel- had to laugh, we need to pass around the sunglasses so we can politely ignore.

Hoping to get a pork loin this morning. Pork roast w/ carrots/potatoes/onions and then shred pork for freezer. It is on sale and sometimes they are out on Saturday morning.....

Would rather be under covers with Miss T - so back later.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning All! Weight up just a tad this morning after trip to the movies last night. I was good (brought a couple of lower-cal snacks with me) but that is still less activity and more treats than i usually have and it shows. About to go hit the Green line with Baxter-the-Wonder-Dog.otr35hrmcr6l.jpg

Ladies - That Mario is just frighting! LOL!