Options
    6092 total steps

hot shower and almost time to curl up with Miss T

Love Baxter the wonder dog.

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Mario can leave me that cocktail, but I think I have the same bikini bottom and I don’t like the compition (⊙﹏⊙✿)

:D:D:D
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options

Can't sleep......just wandering around The Cabana Club......

I can't see what Suzu posted. *sob*

Back to bed soon.

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,846 Member
    Options

Oh, Dawn, I just booked travel to get me to Quincy, Illinois from Feb 8th to sometime the very top of March. My father-in-law had knee surgery after a fall, and they could use someone to help around the house and cook and entertain and baby-sit, etc.
    Quincy has been having some seriously low temperatures. How has it been in Missouri? I'm guessing just as severe, but my mother-in-law says that they can be in their own microclimate and freezing, and Missouri can be better off.

Someday, if I ever get a car, I'm going to come and visit all of you, one by one. I'll need a visa for Canada of course! LOL
    I miss Saltine. She is in Winnipeg, and she checks in very rarely. Sending the Cabana Boys to go look for her.

Runa and Tracy in Tennessee - how are you two doing?

Sara - sending big hugs to you just because......

Marsellilove - I've got my notes all messed up. Are you Meghan in Florida?
    If yes, who is Meg in Baltimore?

I hate when the Post Its fall off of the laptop.

Lana

May some of our dreams come true. (I'm not greedy.)

Big hugs,
    Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Oatmeal on stove. Making applesauce (too many apples in house) and will have applesauce pb2 with 2 tsp of oil - have not added extra sugar on oatmeal in week. Have not had bag of chips since November.

Pork loin went well. In fridge did not have energy to finish process. Will make 3 meals in freezer bags and shred pork to freeze.

Hoping for a quiet day and nap with dog.

Lana you keep notes on names and places on members here. I cant help you who lives where etc except Saltine the mega walking star/superhero. Suzu posted a picture of her adorable Corgi. Is Nevada move on the horizon? Thank you for helping your in laws - it is a real kindness to do so.

Met a man who was at the huge crazy fires in November - lost things but not people but still like a snow globe turned upside down. Our news and hype on TV moves on - but these people are having trouble getting back on track. And I complain about what??

Essay this morning - not intended. Oatmeal is not burnt - Love Dawn's story about smoke detector and how DH says the smoke detector is not to tell you when the food is done! Too early in morning to hear that, so I will go and tend to it.

Wave to all who follow.
    ge3avetm3znr.png

1wo1fqv0xstv.png

two well know motivational speaker - hmmmm

• Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    @LanaCabana537 .

Things are going well for me in Tennessee. Successfully completed my January project at the Moose Lodge. Held a chili cookoff and gave away a snuggle basket. Raised $568 for physical and occupational therapy for the children of Mooseheart.

Best part, I only ate a half cup of chili. Wasn't supposed to eat any, but hopefully the tomatoes won't hurt me too much.

Thursday, I have two teeth to be extracted and bone grafts to be done in preparation for implants. I have laid in provisions of soft foods and broth for after the procedure.

Glad to see you posting again!

Hello to everyone else!

QOTD: How will you treat yourself today in a non-food way?
    AOTD: I will watch some Great British Baking Show and hang out with a friend this afternoon.

SW 222
    CW 176
    GW 145 by July 1
    UGW 105
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning!! On call for work and they are blowing up my phone already. These folks need to get it out of their system, because my Tigers play later and I need to concentrate! LOL!

Breakfast this morning:
    - 40 cal Honey wheat bread, 1 mashed banana+PB2 sandwich, coffee (I'm channeling Elvis today)!

Hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday filled with peace and the things you love most - ss
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Oh, Dawn, I just booked travel to get me to Quincy, Illinois from Feb 8th to sometime the very top of March. My father-in-law had knee surgery after a fall, and they could use someone to help around the house and cook and entertain and baby-sit, etc.
    Quincy has been having some seriously low temperatures. How has it been in Missouri? I'm guessing just as severe, but my mother-in-law says that they can be in their own microclimate and freezing, and Missouri can be better off.

Someday, if I ever get a car, I'm going to come and visit all of you, one by one. I'll need a visa for Canada of course! LOL
    I miss Saltine. She is in Winnipeg, and she checks in very rarely. Sending the Cabana Boys to go look for her.

Runa and Tracy in Tennessee - how are you two doing?

Sara - sending big hugs to you just because......

Marsellilove - I've got my notes all messed up. Are you Meghan in Florida?
    If yes, who is Meg in Baltimore?

I hate when the Post Its fall off of the laptop.

Lana

May some of our dreams come true. (I'm not greedy.)

Big hugs,
    Lana

Lana- today is last day of nice weather, then it plummets drastically. This has definitely been our coldest, snowiest winter in a long time. February has a tendency to be even colder. Hopefully, it will be different. But, not getting hopes up. I would, bring plenty of clothes to dress in layers. That way, you'll be warm and can't take some of, if weather cooperates... safe travels and hope you have a great visit..
  • BSTLIFE84
    BSTLIFE84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Six years ago I went from 175 pounds down to 125 pounds. I kept it off for a couple of years and then I trained for my first marathon and put 15 pounds back on. Since then it is been a cycle, even though I continue to run I am back up to 160+ pounds. You can out eat exercise!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    AOTD: Tennessee Tracy - nap with my dog.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    5644 total steps today

applesauce done to add to oatmeal with pb2, pork dinners are in fridge ready to go for lunches/dinners

had nap with dog

english muffin with cheese for dinner - need to eat something.

Wishing all a good night.
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry I’ve been running around like a chicken, I’m Meghan from Florida: Disney and state park enthusiast.

Both my boss and my friend had parties on Friday and it kinda killed me for the rest of the weekend. Didn’t eat well (or what I did eat was kind meh) on Friday or Saturday and didn’t get the steps or anything in really.

My car got broken into but the fool only took change. I hope my sense of peace was worth a buck fifty! I’m like still looking for something else missing but it all seems to be there.

Also it’s cold and rainy bluh. Can I get another Sunday please?
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning,

Today is a "0" gain which is rare lately. Trying pb2 and applesauce for first time, sounds good....

Marsel/Meghan - bad karma on dingbat who broke into your car. Wow $1.50?? Sending a twin to your workplace so you can sleep in and a "I am invisible" spray.....Glad you are not hurt and your car can be fixed? Find a good herbal tea wear a favorite piece of jewelry/clothing.

We need to get the cboys working on sprays again - "I cannot hear you" /"I am invisible" and Lana help me what else did they make? The " I cannot hear you" works on relatives and work place coworkers.

I got 4 valentines done to donate. Taking the rest to work something may "bubble up" for ideas.

Lurking from work.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Twiley510
    Options
    Good morning all,

Monthly appointment with practitioner today. We'll see what she says about the progress. Will report this afternoon.

Flying through. Should have been at work already. C'est la vie.

Ta ta for now.
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @Tilliesmommy1 Yeah I keep looking for anything else that he might have taken but it honestly seems to be the spare change, but I had banking info in my middle console so I have to call the bank today :expressionless:

I've lived in my neighborhood for 7 years and it's been very safe so I never bothered checking to see if my car was locked, so luckily he didn't break anything. A girl down the streets car window was smashed but nothing was taken either. Weird.

Breakfast of champions: Almonds and sad work coffee.

QOTD: If you could get your place of employment to replace their morning bevs with anything, what would it be?

AOTD: Deathwish coffee whole bean and a grinder.
    of9j1o36t4dx.jpg

• suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @BSTLIFE84 - Yes ma'am I agree completely! You surely can out-eat exercise, and the older you get the more true that becomes!! The pounds on come way too easily, and the pounds off are an ounce by ounce struggle. The important thing is to keep fighting and not give in!
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    AOTD: I would be happy if my place of employment decided to have morning bevs!

We are in for a polar freeze this week. They are talking windchills of -40! I am shivering just thinking about it!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    AOTD : Good hot chocolate
  • Twiley510
    Options
    AOTD: I only drink water, but my employer provides coffee and hot chocolate in a vending machine. Additionally, our market is equipped with a Keurig and about nine different flavored beverages including tea. We also have bottled frappuchios and espressos in our refrigerated section. Think it's covered here!