Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,329 Member
    Options
    MONDAY

Good morning,

Down 0.4 which is taken and moving forwards. Dr apt in 2 weeks will just have to explain my game plan and stick to it.

Best chance of rain is at end of work shift - and all day tomorrow, so that means I might be able to go out and walk and will walk inside tomorrow.

QOTD(question of the day): What are your plans for being in better health?

AOTD(answer of the day): I have my vegetable rice lunch and will make sure to walk and drink more water/less tea.

In order to be more awake, nap with dog before dog walk is mandatory - I may need tooth picks for my eyes otherwise.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking from work.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Morning All - 2nd full day with no rain !! Yeah!! - Creeping down by increments, but still trending down, and I can tell changes in body. Getting into pants I could not wear last month. Picked up a favorite belt that I couldn't buckle and it fit (comfortably!!). I think this is more due to activity than diet alone.

AOTD: Mindfully eat healthy foods. 5 servings of fruit and vegetables in as near natural state as possible. Lean protein, and to a lesser degree whole grains. Keeping my activity level where it needs to be, and not eating back all of my exercise bonus. - This is the plan... We will hope it is the reality - Lol
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    suzu_2 wrote: »
    @Twiley510 - Nope! I would be afraid a 2 headed catfish would get me! Lol

Hey, with all the nuke stuff in that river, a bite from a 2-headed catfish might give you super powers!

AOTD: Go back to using my scale and measuring cups/spoons. I have been a bit lax with my portions and it tells. No more restaurant eating or hot chocolate cheats. Must get strict.

Need your help to keep me on track.

SW 222
    CW 175
    GW 165 by March
  • marsellilove
    marsellilove Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    AOTD: Not letting ultimately little things derail my health goals. Depressive episodes can't mean I fall back into bad habits. Keep cooking healthy meals, keep exercising, keep reading, keep up with school.

Also not allowing well meaning office ladies ply me with doughnuts :cold_sweat:
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday.
    Just a quick stop by to say hi.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9028 total steps, got wet getting them but a nice hot shower improved things.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    TUESDAY

Good morning,

Got really wet this am getting dog out. :/ Nothing like wet socks.

Decided to pack my fresh produce lunch option -frozen has a longer "shelf life".

Second box of Girl Scout Cookies gifted (had a couple first) and ignoring the dozen boxes in another department I pass by. Walk away and get more ## on my pedometer.

Temp's contract at work extended again for another month - they trained her to do a job nobody else can do and job will be posted - so for us this is almost a job offer- so she will get the lunch box that came as a free gift with my shoe order..... I warned her it was a "functional" gift.

Wave to all who follow.
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Morning All! Off to work and wanted to wish everyone a wonderful day! Here is to great success following your diet and exercise plans, happiness and calm in the workplace or home. Prayers for Runa - hope she is finding answers and working toward well. I'll raise a coffee cup to those wishes. ss
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    amgufs5iwszd.png

drj7si4aeak6.png

wv6jrn4scns6.png
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    7125 total steps, rain rain rain wowie.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Another long wet night. Standing out in rain watching dog sniff the air. I had words with her at that moment. Nicest thing is 2 days off from rain before more starts.

I am making garlands (crochet) and a flower pattern I have with 3 petals looks like a Shamrock so I made 5 to take to work and decorate. I will work on donating Easter egg and heart garlands as it takes awhile to make.

Food is okay, walking is tough as I dont like feeling like I am walking in circles as I cruise the halls, but better than nothing. Left cookies at work alone but did have one when I got home.

Have to sit in a meeting and try and keep my eyes open. Sometimes that is a real chore. Wish me well.

Keep on trucking. Lurking when I can.

Wave to all who follow.
  • mypixiedesigns
    mypixiedesigns Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    10971 steps yesterday
    Bad eating though. I am so busy all the time that I Judy done have the time to meal prep and as a result fall for temptation. Ugh
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - downward slide to weekend.
    Sara - I totally hear you about the walking in circles inside. We have been stuck inside and have a fairly decent "circle" to walk the halls, but it is mind numbing. I cannot wait to get outside. I walk the dog in the AM outside, but with my boots and gear on. Can't wear that to my office job (: Also once - I was in a meeting and was watching a lady fall asleep and she did a huge head bob to the side - almost hit the lady next to her. I had to leave the room because I could not control my giggles. Just think of that when your eyes get sleepy today (:
    Lurking - Hello to all! Stay warm or dry - dependent on where in the country you are!
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lynn that is too funny and yes I will remember..... :p
  • mcw78
    mcw78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Here I am again. Last time around I lost almost 40 pounds! I got below 200lb for a day, rewarded myself with a cupcake, weight went up and I gave up. I’ve gone up and down over the years but I know it can be done with support.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9620 total steps.

Mcw78 - welcome and good for you for starting over again.

Wow long and exhausting day - wish I got more done. Oh well, will curl up with dog and that will make it all worthwhile.

• Tilliesmommy1
    edited February 2019
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Was so worried about new rent and making sure I paid, I realized this morning that I paid by check and then electronically (old rent). Luckily it wont bounce and I will have a small rent for April. Too many brain "gas passings" lately. The lady at the rent office who said she would help me is out with the flu and is in her 2nd trimester, so she is out for awhile. I will set up electronic payments for May next month. I have notes on wall by calendar to remind me when my bank account looks meager.

Friday is Cafe food - pizza take out and salad bar. Will make best choices.

Lynn - warned neighbor at meeting yesterday about what you told me. She said she would wake me up if needed.

I have a follow up apt with dr in a couple weeks, I will ask for 6 months to get weight down and see what she says.

Lurking from work. Wave to all who follow.

• Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good morning, all!

Got the scale moving in the right direction! Looking forward to a new challenge beginning tomorrow. The first three days will be tough--very low cal and one food that I absolutely abhor. However, I will follow the plan because I am determined to reach my goal.

Wishing everyone a happy day!

SW 222
    CW 172.6
    GW 165 by March 25
    UGW 105
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Morning all!!
    @mcw78 - Welcome to the group, and I hope you stop by often to let us know how you are doing and what you need. It is a good group.
    - Sarah, I live in meeting world some days, so Lynn's story may keep us both grinning.
    - Lynn, so sorry you are getting cabin fever! I went bonkers at 4 days and had the dog out tossing balls in the mud- lol
    - @Twiley510 - Great progress! and you seem like you are really doing this at the right pace. Not too quickly and sure and steady in the right direction. Better chance for long term success.

In honor of MCW78's story (and how many of us can relate to that one??!) here is a Quote Of The Day "I'm Not Losing Weight, I'm Getting Rid of It. I Have No Intention Of Finding It Again!"

Good luck to all of us as we try to move that needle in the right direction today - Suze