Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,326 Member
    Good morning,

Weight the same so run away from scale.

New bag of dog food seal broke (if Grandma here can break it.....), so I spent time this morning rebagging dog food now I know why I have gallon size zip loc bags....

Farmers Market at work today, so hope to pick up some good stuff.

It might rain today, not to unusual for September. Easier to sleep in cooler temps that is for certain.

Lurking from that place where I get my income. Casual Week so I can wear my athletic shoes and keep my sore toe safe.

Lynn - You said you were "offline" last weekend - there are retreats that people have told me of where they take away people's watches and phones. Imagine younger people being without their phones. Serious reality TV show time.

Wave to all who follow.

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,835 Member

Good morning All~~

It is so good to be home.

Could someone please pour me another mug of coffee? Thank you!

*tossing beach bag and library book onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

253.8 today
    255.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    lidlzrtuxikt.png

dont know how you like your coffee pick one.
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,334 Member
    edited September 2019
    lidlzrtuxikt.png

dont know how you like your coffee pick one.

Hmm 🤔 whichever has the creamer in it with a heart shape lol 😂

Anyways, how is everyone doing? I’ve been reading over posts but not getting much of a chance to sit down and write. 2nd job is going well-first working Shift was this past Saturday and whoa it was busy and so nerve wracking. It’ll get some taking used to. I think I may have screwed up a couple of times. But once I get into a good routine or have the job down I’ll do good.
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Mmm that coffee looks amazing Tillie! Ugh I’m struggling today, I want to eat everything!!! I have already ate my breakfast, snack, and lunch and it’s not even lunchtime! Luckily I brought a little extra lunch stuff to work! It’s going to be difficult to stay in my calorie goals today!
  • skinnytacular
    skinnytacular Posts: 159 Member
    Good morning all: No jury duty for me this morning but I have to call in an hour and see if they need me for the PM.

Dawn--it's okay to indulge once awhile. Yeah, it can slow your progress a little, but if you're in it for the long term, you have to allow the occasional splurge. Hopefully the walking helped a little, too.

Laura--sounds like a lovely weekend. Social connection is so important. Plus, great work on the walk.

Runa--thank you for the great info on the Ray. Wow, $11 is an AMAZING deal.

Ama--sorry about your upset tummy, but how nice to see results on the scale in spite of it all.

Lana--Welcome home!

Sara--Good thing you rebagged all the dog food before Miss T beat you to it and wolfed it all down!

Gemwolf--You'll get the hang of it and be an old pro in due course.

OK, busy week for me at work, at home, and possibly at the courthouse for jury duty. I may not get to login much, but I'll be cheering you all in remotely!
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Good morning.
    Sara - I will take the coffee with the tulip in it! lol. Actually I could see myself making it through all of them! I envision your dog food bag exploding all over the place like chips do once in a while :) Glad that did not happen. With my big dog I buy the 80 lb bags from Chewy.com. They deliver them so I don't have to lift them, but it is a pain to transfer the food until I can lift that dumb thing!
    Nikki- congrats on the 20 lbs! that is awesome!
    Waves to Runa, Lana, Dawn, Missy, Skinny, and anyone else who hops on!
    I made a tomato pie this weekend. Has mayo and cheese as a topping, so not as healthy as it sounds, but I am guessing I could tame that a bit. Was actually pretty good. Heard two others make it so I thought it should be something to try with all my tomatoes. Just googled a recipe and away I went.
    Have a great monday!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening

My roll on at work was distracting enough, but the b*tch I could still hear and the dingbat behind me was a bother. Luckily for me, I have only veered off the food course slightly today.

Time to take Miss T out and call it a night.

Wishing all a good night.
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    TUESDAY

Good morning! My boy child had his first soccer game yesterday and my calves hurt from walking up the hill to get to the field! I’ll be doing that once a week between now and middle of October! Have a great day! Got to get myself ready for work!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Dog allergies - last night and this morning, she was very clear she needed to go out! What a good girl. She ate what I call her "easy food" this morning it has her meds in it so I am thrilled. It is getting dark sooner and a woman with 2 Corgies (dogs the Queen of England has had) brother and sister (they look so similar I asked) so when I see them in the daytime I will be friendly. Miss T not too interested last night she had other things to deal with. Hope Miss T feels better today.

Our Farmer's Market was cancelled due to rain (what a bunch of babies) and the tamale guy showed up anyway, so I emailed coworker upstairs who I knew bought them and she got some to take home for dinner.

How is everyones food plan/ life plan/ exercise plan going? My pedometer has been over 8000 most of this last week and I leave the tbsp in my trail mix so I measure out a portion -usually >:) . More water would be good, but work is so ZZZZZ that I need to have more tea/coffee to stay awake - employers do not like to see people sleeping at their desk.

Caught 2 coworkers sleeping their breaks at their desk - at least one had their sign up.

Wow change subject. breakfast and sleep with any luck. Lurking from the place I cant sleep.

Wave to all who follow

• LanaCabana537

Good morning everybody~~

I have read back on all the posts.....
    Sending Cabana Boys to Dawn to make sure she has a good day today....

Runa - Big hugs and love and wishes for clean air for you soon !!

Waves to everyone else who stops by later on today~~

Lana

251.2 today
    255.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • LanaCabana537

Sara - you asked "How is everyones food plan/ life plan/ exercise plan going?"

I re-started my efforts on Sunday.
    I'm working to reshape my thinking to hone in on the idea that I am doing this for me to feel good every day,
    instead of feeling crappy and guilty and bad every other day because I chose to go off program.
    That's it in a nutshell.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    6tyvlwvfv719.png

9zs7bik0c15i.png

okay now for the audit report......

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,334 Member
    45qk651o1cdm.png

q5t55q8e29lb.png

So true
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    hickchic67 wrote: »
    Past few days have been pretty crazy at work. Jobs threatened. Contracts ended. Just a total mess. Now things have settled a bit and most of my team are still employed. Needless to say, I have been a basket case and emotional/stress eating got the best of me. Have been scared to even get on scale lately. I have been tracking, even those horrible days so at least I have been consistent with logging. Now I have to try to get back into the habit of walking each day and to keep my calories within budget again.

YIKES that sound rough. I forget what type of business you are in....I hope it is settled down now.
  • Hi guys sorry I've not been on much. Work has had me out all day both yesterday and today and even more so tomorrow. I'm sticking with the diet though and doing my best to keep my steps up. Goal is set at 9000 but I've been aiming for 10k. Not always making it though!

Hope Miss T is okay now, that Hickchics job is okay and I'm looking forward to more recipe suggestions too!

Have a good evening everyone. I won't be back on until this time tomorrow so hope you all have a good day.