Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Friends grandson is home and doing well! What a lucky, lucky little man...
  • skinnytacular
    skinnytacular Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Dawn that is such a relief!

Good night everyone!
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning, thanks everyone! I woke in the middle of the night for a huge bowl of cereal. Buts that’s ok I just gotta keep moving forward hopefully this itching will subside soon so I can go back to being an almost regular person! Talk to you all later!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Ama - nothing wrong with cereal....

Korean dish at cafe has marinated beef (salt city) - pounds on scale are screaming at me!! So as I have today off, extra water and walking.

Listened to vintage Elton John, started with "b@tch is back" and finished with the same song. Headphones confused dog and I got the ???? look.

My fruit veg box came so pears it is. Artichoke,carrots, onions, red potatoes and red bell pepper- I can roast many of these.....will pick up some chicken at store between apts (hair and nails) and make roasted vegetables with chicken. Hmmm today? dont know but weekend for sure.

Dawn - glad to hear the young boy is doing better.

Wave to all who follow. Back for more sleep.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,847 Member
    Options

Quick fly by~~~

BBL

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Home from hair, bought chicken - put in onions/red potatoes and carrots in crockpot with chicken and come dinner time - yummy
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sarah - can I come over please?
    Not much new here...have a great weekend.
    My plan - keep busy doing a fall cleaning of my house and NOT put food into my mouth :wink:
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Lynn you are welcome anytime, just give me enough warning so I can throw things in the closet and close the door so it wont look so messy.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sara- have you watched Rocketman? I want to, haven't yet. Girl at work said it was good. I really liked Bohemian Rapsody. Not great, but enjoyable. So sad, even if you have everything you think you want, you can still be incredibly sad and lonely. Freddie Mercury was one in a million.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited September 2019
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Dawn - have Bohemian Rhapsody in my Netflix list.....

Making chicken salad is for me pointless as I usually dont want too many servings - but with chicken/red potatoes and carrots cooked but not mushy I can chop them up and make a serving of salad - I need to buy mayo.

Most of my to do list was done yesterday so with any luck a quiet weekend.

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,847 Member
    Options

Good morning Ladies~~

Sun is out. Highs in the low 90s again. Water exercise will be the exercise of the day.

Lana

252.6 today
    255.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I’m finally starting to feel like a real person again! Still itchy but not nearly as bad, ended up with an infection on my arm so now I’m on antibiotics for that. I really fell off the wagon last night I ate all the snack foods. Oh well today is a new day! I really have to get my house put somewhat back together. That’s the hardest thing to do when you live in a constant remodel. One day this house will be exactly what I want it to be. I still have to go back and catch up with what everyone else is up too!
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    Hi All,

Apologies I’m a constant no show at the moment, we’ve been a couple of hours away from home today seeing friends. Luckily didn’t blow it meal wise though I suspect I had a tiny bit more halloumi than is good for a dieter!

Ama I’m so glad to read that you’re feeling better now, that sounded awful. Hope you’re back to normal soon.

Dawn great news about the little lad, glad he’s okay.

Skinny it’s well worth popping into that thread, they’re not an overly talkative bunch but I like the accountability of it to be honest. It also means I hold myself to weighing every day and since I’m a bit of a nerd when it comes to having information that’s a good thing for me. I’m actually 0.1lbs off of my September goal today but I’m fairly sure I’m due a water weight increase any time soon so that might be as close as I get by the end of the month. I’m still happy with that though as I set the goal at 13.5lbs which was definitely very ambitious! I don’t think I’ll go so mad for the October one but I’ll definitely join in with it again. It’s kinda nice to be able to reread all my thoughts from each day too. A sort of mini journal. Helps me see how well I’m doing!

Anyway it’s almost 11pm here so I’m off to read my book for a bit and get some sleep. Helping daughter clear out her wardrobe tomorrow so wish me luck!

Waves to all and hope I haven’t missed too much!
  • skinnytacular
    Options
    Hello everyone. I can't believe it but I literally just ate an entire jar of kimchee. I cannot limit myself to a normal serving. It's low-calorie for sure, but it's high in sodium. At least I chose a very low sodium brand, but this is the third or fourth time I've done this, which is why I can't have kim chee in my house. Today I thought, OK, this time will be different, But, it wasn't. I had to open it the minute I got home from the grocery store--and with in the next, say, three hours, I ate the entire jar. First just a couple of servings mixed in with some fresh cabbage, and then later I just grabbed the jar and ate it straight out of the jar with a fork. Honestly, I cannot control myself. So stinking embarrassed.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    Skinny, sorry to hear that but have to ask, what is Kimchee? I’ve never heard of it. Hopefully since it is low calorie you’ll be fine.

Sara, that looks lovely, great bathroom colour!
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Skinny, sorry to hear that but have to ask, what is Kimchee? I’ve never heard of it. Hopefully since it is low calorie you’ll be fine.

Sara, that looks lovely, great bathroom colour!

I was wondering the same as to what kimchee is
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I can't believe it but I literally just ate an entire jar of kimchee. I cannot limit myself to a normal serving. It's low-calorie for sure, but it's high in sodium. At least I chose a very low sodium brand, but this is the third or fourth time I've done this, which is why I can't have kim chee in my house. Today I thought, OK, this time will be different, But, it wasn't. I had to open it the minute I got home from the grocery store--and with in the next, say, three hours, I ate the entire jar. First just a couple of servings mixed in with some fresh cabbage, and then later I just grabbed the jar and ate it straight out of the jar with a fork. Honestly, I cannot control myself. So stinking embarrassed.

I’ve never had Kimchee but I’ve done the same with ice cream. I shouldn’t have it in the house.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited September 2019
    Options
    kimchee is fermented cabbage asian style, and as she said high in sodium. Make sure to drink extra water.

Missy - good job on the bathroom!

I only cleaned my vanity today - have too many hand washing in shower and got to lazy to bother doing anything else.
  • skinnytacular
    Options
    Sara described it, but it's like spicy Korean sauerkraut. It will probably have no long-term effect on my weight, aside from water retention. :( But, the real issue is the complete lack of self-control. I just can't believe I can't have it in my house! Who does that?

Anyway, more later. Running off to children's author event. We are walking there, so, good activity points!