Serial Starters

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,377 Member
    TUESDAY

Good morning.

Brain cells working last night again -put humidifier in room I am sleeping in - what a nice improvement!! Have to work Tues/Wed, so with any luck it will be a project and I can use earphones. Bought new humidifier for work, so that should also help.

Ammey, your bullet journal looks fun. I was used to writing in notebooks. I think I would spend more time doodling or filling in the "coloring areas" - I like the Meal plan area (it would probablystay blank too much of the time for me - to be honest...but I could challenge myself.) - and if it keeps you from over eating then that is perfect. :smile:

Something to think of this week - If you do only one thing to make your Thanksgiving holiday less calorie laden, then it is a success.

Will lurk from work. Wave to all who follow.
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Tuesday morning

Scale the same as yesterday. Hoping to see a small drop before Thanksgiving. Stayed on track yesterday but no time for treadmill due to DD's homework. Thankfully today is the last day of school for the week! Here's hoping she doesn't have homework over the long weekend!

Work today until 2:45 and then off to take DD to doctor appt for medication re-check. Picking up DS from college this evening and eating homemade beef stew for supper. Vacation day tomorrow!

Rain/snow mix today. I hope it doesn't get icy!

Baked a pumpkin pie dessert for a Dessert Potluck at work today. Here's hoping it turned out okay!

Have a great Tuesday! Will CBL!
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,954 Member

Hello All~~
    Checking in.
    *tossing beach bag onto lounge chair*

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited November 2016
    Good evening,

Seems I sound worse than I am. One quiet woman at work offered me her Theraflu.... I thanked her, I had just taken something else (Flonase) . Otherwise my Sup looked at me like I had Leprosy or something.

Comfort top priority tonight. Will take nice hot shower, I am too lazy to cook so oatmeal for dinner it is.

Find me in hammock under Lana's Palm Tree with Tillie.
  • ASalner
    Happy to have all 3 of my kids home tonight. Life is good!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Annie! Aww - your post reminds me of what is important.

Sleeping a little better, but will take advantage of the down time to sleep. Plan is to go after work (and after taking care of dog) to get a turkey dinner and maybe have a hot bowl of soup for dinner tonight.

Will lurk from work. Wave to all who follow.
  • ASalner
    edited November 2016
    Wednesday

Slept in. Woke to a Winter Wonderland. Beautiful heavy snow coating everything like frosting.

Scale dropped 1.6 lbs from Monday. Good to see. At least I'm maintaining.

Took 6 year old to his piano lesson. Roads are fine. 18 year old slept in, finally got up and ran off with girlfriend. Telling myself it's okay. He did say he will be home for supper and to help bake pumpkin pie, so all is good.

Need to get to the grocery store and buy the makings for the pumpkin pie and pasta salad. Also need to pick up a device for DH to try to get the lights on our outdoor reindeer working. He broke his own rule last night and turned on the outside Christmas lights BEFORE Thanksgiving. Reindeer are still in garage until lights are fixed. The reindeer family (daddy, mommy, baby) are usually tucked in the corner of our back yard.

Might go out for lunch with DH and younger kids before we do our shopping. DH has to teach from 2-4 today.

I'll BBL! Have a great day, everyone!

Annie

177.8 Highest Weight Ever
    151.4 (down 1.6 from WI on 11/21/16)
    148.8 - lowest weight so far this calendar year, 4/8/16
    145.0 - lowest weight achieved with WW - July 2014
    140.0 - goal weight
  • LanaCabana537

Winter Wonderland? Annie, what state do you live in? How pretty.....take a photo for us sometime.

BBL

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Lana - green or yellow? Cboys are asking.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited November 2016
    Sara
    I don't know!
    Green?

Help!
    Lana
  • LanaCabana537

I feel green.
    Let's go with green.

Sara, you are up to something!

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited November 2016
    Lets just say a little care package will be coming eastwards.... will let you know when. I have time in the next 4 days to finish things up.
  • ASalner
    Lana - I live in MN. I really detest the cold but today is in the mid-30s and the snow was pretty this morning.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Had one of my scary cough spells walking home, took my time getting dinner to go and turkey for tomorrow at a nearby place. In for night, hot water bottle almost set up.

Will stop by tomorrow morning,

Sitting in lounge chair in the sun next to Lana picking out the better CBoy candidates for the Holiday Party.

Wishing all a wonderful evening.
  • ASalner
    Salad made. Pie baked. Feeling very tired. I've just felt kind of icky all day - headache, upset tummy, head feeling more stuffy. I hope it passes and doesn't take hold! Eyes have been itchy/watery so using allergy eye drops. Did not eat well.

Happy that we don't have to leave the house until around 11 tomorrow. Sleeping in again! :) Found what I think is a nice looking outfit even though I had to buy a large rather than a medium. (Bought the shirt at Vanity, which is more of a juniors store. Mostly needed the large to go over my "girls".) I am going to wear the shirt open with a tank top. Also wearing a body shaper underneath to avoid muffin top. Found some cute socks at Target to match!

Found a few more snowman ornaments for my snowman tree. Will start putting up the big tree tomorrow night if I have energy.

Sara - take care of you. Is it time to call a doctor?
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Dog is up and fed and I will go back to sleep.

Annie - I have had this congestion 4 times, 2nd time I went to dr as I was worried for my lungs, she set me up with Flonase and said I was " fine" . Sleep has been difficult this past week, but I am now sleeping easier. :) This takes a couple weeks to finally clear. One of my supervisors went to urgent care and was told she was fine. I gave her the lemon I had and told her to make a honey /lemon shot in the morning. Our drought conditions have made the air pollution so bad.....

Hope your upset tummy is more stress related. You dont have to post pictures, but let us know how it goes.....Sounds like you found a nice outfit.

I have a long to do list but 4 days to finish it. Today is for resting. My dinner is waiting for me in the fridge and still wondering how to reheat....looks so pretty in the container.

We have a Secret Santa at work and the lady I selected is a new lady, her present may be a reed diffuser if they have a citrus scent.

I will stop by later. I wish you and your family a wonderful gathering and a thankful Thanksgiving.
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 251 Member
    I've been on this weight loss journey off and on for so long it's pretty frustrating. I was a surrogate and carrying twins. I am now 6 weeks post c-section. I'm 40 and looking to lose 70 pounds. I'm 5' 4" and ridiculously overweight. I weigh 2 pounds more then when I started the pregnancy but still look like I'm 5 months pregnant. I finally decided to go for a walk yesterday and ended up walking 2 miles. I haven't walked since mid August because I was put on bed rest. I know I really need to stick to this for the sake of my lower back. So anyone that would like to add me for motivation and support feel free to do so.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited November 2016
    Good morning Packersfan - stop by and post. Walking is such a wonderful exercise. Start slowly with your health changes and keep going. How wonderful that you gave someone 2 babies

Laundry started and I have a few loads. Hot tea and warm blankets with dog is next......

Lana - I want details on your Italian Dinner.

BBL
  • LanaCabana537

Hello All~~ Happy Thanksgiving!

Missy thank you for the pretty picture!

Resting now. See you tomorrow~~

Lana
  • ASalner
    Happy Thanksgiving!

Lunch at stepsister's went well. Felt like I looked pretty good. Still felt like the big girl in the room, but oh well. Thankfully, stepmom did not take pictures! Got suckered into having one photo with skinny stepsister and nephew's girlfriend (also skinny). Did not like how my hair looked in that picture. Too poofy - like a helmet. Hoping the photo doesn't make it to Facebook. Got a cute photo of my three kids all in their plaid shirts. Took one selfie with oldest DS where the angle is fairly flattering. Good reminder of why I need to get on track and get to goal!

Chilling in the living room now. Trying to decide if I want to go to Target tonight. There are a couple of deals I want but not sure I want to stand in line. We'll see. Also considering going to the movies. Should really get on the treadmill. Thankful for no headache today.

Sara, I hope you're feeling better each day.

Lana, let us know how you are doing!

Welcome, Packersfan!

More soon!
    Annie