Anyone for Otep? *chick crush* :love:
  • Befy88
    Befy88 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • jimshine
    jimshine Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    For those of you into really old school types of metal, like 70's style, check out Witchcraft. They have a Black Sabbath sort of vibe. The style and sounds are aimed at sounding like they were made in the 70's.
  • deliagordon
    deliagordon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Checking in! Rocker chic all the way! What's up everybody!? :-)
  • autumn_skye
    autumn_skye Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm into glam metal - Motley Crue, LA Guns, Crash Diet, Faster Pussycat, Steel Panther (Death to All But Metal \m/). I've been to the M3 festival every year since it started and the Monsters of Rock Cruise a few times
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I just read that Motley Crue are bringing out their own line of sex toys :o i guess it's something to expect from them haha
  • maggzup1963
    maggzup1963 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Here I am !! Lol! From Sabbath to
    Slipknot to clutch I love it all
  • maggzup1963
    Options
    Not so much the metal glam!!
  • maggzup1963
    Options
    Lol I was just listening to that during my workout !! What are your thoughts on BLS? I'd have to say Zakk shreds the best !!
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Seen volbeat 3 times although it does make me kinda sad they are moving into radio metal so much.
  • tillerstouch
    tillerstouch Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Protest the hero, veil of maya, revocation, twelve foot ninja, intervals, allegaeon, periphery, toothgrinder are all go to bands for me.

Anyone else into progressive/djent?
  • ivanfawcettgibson
    ivanfawcettgibson Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Stuck mojo found themselves blasting from my car the other day. It's always a good idea to dig out your old iPod and hook it up to your car and hit shuffle.
  • maggzup1963
    Options
    A day dedicated to The Sword !! Have a listen my friends
  • NissaSmith
    NissaSmith Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Anyone else listen to Alestorm? Not to be confused with Halestorm.

For anyone that unfortunately doesn't know, Alestorm is pirate metal.

Yessssssss! Keelhauled might be one of my favorites haha
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I've been around in the hardcore punk and metal scene for a long long time. Clutch, played my basement in 1992 (touring with Four Walls Falling). Neurosis I set up in 1992/3. Grind core was a novel approach to metal, and in 1988 The Cro-Mags and opener Death was the loudest show where I lost my hearing for three days. Got so drunk Holloween night '92 seeing Unsane and Pachinko. I've seen Fugazi, SNFU, The Vandals, Agent Orange, Anti-Seen, The Darwves, GG Alin, Wendy Williams, Circle Jerks, 7 Seconds, Gorilla Biscuits, Verbal Assault, Naked Raygun, Godflesh, Bolt Thrower, Imminent Attack, Napalm Death, Alice Donut, Melvins, MDC, The Exploited, Oi Polloi, samiam, Snuff, Citizen Fish.., And I've been to countless basement hardcore shows: Born Against, Rorscasch, John Henry, Nuisance, Downcast, The Gru'ups, Grimple, Gauge, Econochrist, Bikini Kill... I've forgotten more bands than I can recall I've seen.

So yeah, a fan.