All of you pumpkin spice aficionado's

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Shrinking_Xtina
    Shrinking_Xtina Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    My daily dietary crime has become a pumpkin spice chai latte.
  • bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I can hardly wait for fall and pumpkin spice.

I just read that Cheerios is coming out with pumpkin spice soon!
    I have not had it, but a friend on here absolutely loves it.

• bobshuckleberry
    bobshuckleberry Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Now I want pumpkin something. I did have pumpkin spice birthday cake Muscle Butter in my oatmeal this morning. It is good, but not my favorite pumpkin thing. This time of the year my husband goes out of his way to get me pumpkin spice goodies and I buy as much candy corn for him as I can.
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily pumpkin spice, but the new Trader Joe's fall harvest salsa is DELICIOUS. I'm also really digging the Teavana pumpkin spice chai.
  • mightyminerva
    mightyminerva Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Also, to all the Europeans: I lived in England for four years, and I will say that the Brits tended to nosh on my pumpkin pie more than anyone else! You may not really have pumpkin spice or chocolate peanut butter combos, but you have it right with the chocolate orange!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm getting old but pumpkin spice is a screamingly easy blend.

gg7w9aigo5ev.jpg

Don't tell me they don't have this in the UK because our ancient family recipe for fruit cake is a mix of the selfsame spices. It's the same mix in mincemeat pie (skip the ginger).
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    l2hu2blp8gga.jpg
  • ys6108
    ys6108 Posts: 425 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    l2hu2blp8gga.jpg

Oh that's just *wrong*!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    ys6108 wrote: »
    l2hu2blp8gga.jpg

Oh that's just *wrong*!

Then I don't wanna be right!

(is this for real? Because I'll seriously take the drive tonight.)
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    So, for me, Pumpkin Spice Twinkies are a "yes," Little Debbie Pumpkin Spice Cake Rolls are an "almost" (great on flavor, rough on calories), and I really hope Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts come out again. The flavor of those is good enough that I'll spare the calories. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios... I'm not into cereal, but those are great. They also have pumpkin as an ingredient. That always impresses me when everything else is just spiced and orange/brown colored.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I might need to pick up those Pumpkin Spice Cheerios. I can't eat a lot of the stuff that comes out this time of year due to celiac disease, but they're gluten free.

I like having cereal with my yogurt, and I could have those with yogurt with pumpkin in it. That would be pretty tasty.
  • jordandills
    jordandills Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So, for me, Pumpkin Spice Twinkies are a "yes," Little Debbie Pumpkin Spice Cake Rolls are an "almost" (great on flavor, rough on calories), and I really hope Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts come out again. The flavor of those is good enough that I'll spare the calories. Pumpkin Spice Cheerios... I'm not into cereal, but those are great. They also have pumpkin as an ingredient. That always impresses me when everything else is just spiced and orange/brown colored.

Pumpkin Pie Poptarts are a go, a friend brought me a box they picked up at Walmart last weekend.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    ys6108 wrote: »
    l2hu2blp8gga.jpg

Oh that's just *wrong*!

Then I don't wanna be right!

(is this for real? Because I'll seriously take the drive tonight.)

It's only real in your pumpkin-spicey dreams.... :D