All of you pumpkin spice aficionado's

Options

Replies

• Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    I wasn't a big fan of the pumpkin spice Cheerios :( keep in mind, I'm a huge pumpkin spice lover and a cereal fanatic so I thought I was in for a real treat! Don't get me wrong, I still ate it but I didn't find it difficult to make it last several weeks, where most cereals wouldn't last a week in my house.
  • Mrstwbrown
    Mrstwbrown Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've tried the cheerios and found the spices tasted burnt to me. But that might be a med I'm on. Its got a side affect of changing how foods taste.

The Oreo cookies in pumpkin spice are here and in my house....for how long they last locked inside with me and milk that is the question.
  • Mrstwbrown
    Mrstwbrown Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ElvenToad wrote: »
    MamaFunky wrote: »
    Pumpkin spice crullers. Such an important part of fall.
    709lcm2nf2c0.jpg

I think my husband would squeal like a little girl if he came home and saw these lol, do you know where they sell them?

In the region where Kroger's are, they have them. Ohio, KY, etc.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    All the Trader Joe's pumpkin stuff was out when I went two days ago!
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Saw two new ones today, Pumpkin spice Life cereal, and pumpkin spice Triscuits.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Saw two new ones today, Pumpkin spice Life cereal, and pumpkin spice Triscuits.

how were the triscuits?
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    I did buy the triscuits, but have not tried them yet, I am a tiny bit skeptical of them as I don't know what to expect, sweet or savory (I didn't read the box, just saw the pumpkin spice and grabbed them).
    I did not buy the cereal because I bought 2 boxes of the pumpkin spice Cheerios. I do like the Cheerios, but it will be a while before I finish them, as I don't like the same food everyday, and have had them about once a week so far.
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I found a good one8aqr62t4ru1k.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

I still have some from last year. Tasty. Wish it had some protein though.. it's pretty much all carbs!
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I was going to get the fiber one bars, but the only place I found them was on amazon, and they want $23.00 I want them, but not that much.
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Did you get these at Costco? My grocery store has the normal size boxes and my whole family loves them!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    chrd1xbuaa6f.jpg
    I had part of one today. If you like this type of cookie, the pumpkin pie flavor is very good. I'm not a huge fan of the softness of this cookie, so I couldnt' eat all of it.

• shinycrazy
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I still have some from last year. Tasty. Wish it had some protein though.. it's pretty much all carbs!

Agreed, glad they are low calorie because I struggle to eat them as a stand alone snack and feel satisfied. I usually eat 2! :blush:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    chrd1xbuaa6f.jpg
    I had part of one today. If you like this type of cookie, the pumpkin pie flavor is very good. I'm not a huge fan of the softness of this cookie, so I couldnt' eat all of it.

3yg5gsim61d4.gif

• shinycrazy
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    3yg5gsim61d4.gif

This made me giggle!

• shinycrazy
    Options
    7cuo4thk3rzr.jpeg

Picked up a couple of these last night, along with a tub of ricotta, and a couple cans of pumpkin puree. I've made cottagecheesecakes before (cottage cheese blended smoonth, add cheesecake pudding, lemon juice, and vanilla, enjoy). Going to try with ricotta and pumpkin puree this time. I'll let you know how it goes!
  • shinycrazy
    Options
    Also last night, grabbed some grands pumpkin spice rolls. Going to make pumpkin spice pigs in a blanket. Need to pick the right sausage for the job.... I'd like to use a veggie substitute. Any suggestions?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    If anyone has a Steak n Shake near them, the pumpkin spice milkshake is amazing. My 5 year old said "it just tastes familiar mom".
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Your 5 year old said that?? lol hahaha - the coolest 5 year old ever :)

He's pretty hilarious. Also a huge pumpkin aficionado... I mean what five year old gets a pumpkin spice shake when they have M&M and birthday cake flavors?

I chose the S'mores flavor from the seasonal menu and it was also quite tasty...