Ladies: Know your body size (fun)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• T0FatToB3S1ck
    T0FatToB3S1ck Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 32.5% smaller than I thought I was. 2nd woman in instead of 3rd to last. That's Bulimia for ya I guess.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I was spot on and knew I was an hour glass.

One question tho...how is it that most of the woman her chose a size that was over the reality????
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options

One question tho...how is it that most of the woman her chose a size that was over the reality????

Maybe it's a woman thing :laugh: There's a programme here in the UK called How to look good naked and almost all of the women who go on there, overestimate their body size :smile:
  • healthymelisa
    healthymelisa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 27.5% smaller :noway: I'm the perfect Strawberry, which is funny because I was eating strawberries as I took the test.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    12.5% smaller than I think ~ 3 sizes larger than I actually am @_@
  • angelinalblyth
    angelinalblyth Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    2.5% smaller than I think I am.
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I'm 2.5% LARGER than I thought! HAHAHAHA! They don't make it very clear that you can pick between body types.
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    OMG ! i am 6 sizes maler than i tink i am, a whopping 27.5 %
  • moosiau
    moosiau Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I chose 3 sizes bigger than I actually am :happy: Plus, it confirmed that I was an hourglass shape :bigsmile:
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    That was interesting! It said I'm 7.5% smaller than I think I am, and a perfect hourglass :)
  • LittleMissMetalMe
    Options
    Apparently I chose 5 sizes bigger than I thought I was... im . appantly a perfect pear 25% smaller than I thought... now I just need to get rid of my fat belly abd il be happy lol
  • LittleMissMetalMe
    Options
    I'm 27.5% smaller :noway: I'm the perfect Strawberry, which is funny because I was eating strawberries as I took the test.

Haha thsts funny, maybe its true you are what yoh eat. .. im s pesr tho' I dont eat pears.... ;)
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    now I just need to get rid of my fat belly abd il be happy lol

Same here. :laugh: