I need major motivation pls add me:)
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,746 Member
    Options
    Such beautiful faces! I love them all!
  • jm216
    Options
    Roxie is having a play date this weekend with her BFF Molly. I'll post some pictures for you.

What are you and your dog up to?
  • JeepHair77
    JeepHair77 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    MissSusieQ wrote: »
    He's a complete idiot and I love him to bits for it.

*snipped*

This made me laugh so much. My dog is the same. He's a doofus but very confident in himself, and the combination just cracks me up on a daily basis.
  • MissSusieQ
    MissSusieQ Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    JeepHair77 wrote: »
    MissSusieQ wrote: »
    He's a complete idiot and I love him to bits for it.

*snipped*

This made me laugh so much. My dog is the same. He's a doofus but very confident in himself, and the combination just cracks me up on a daily basis.

yup. he's ridiculously clever sometimes, but so totally clueless others.

example: he doesn't know how to push a door open.

I fed him in my parents laundry a few weeks ago, and half closed the door behind me. not 'almost closed but not latched', literally halfway between wide open and closed. ten minutes later it occurred to me that he hadn't emerged, and when i went up the hallway he was crying and prancing around waiting to be let out, despite the fact that the door was so far open that he could have marched straight through without even touching it.
  • Chasbo99
    Chasbo99 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my little girl Stella. She's an Australian Cattle Dog and is my hiking buddy. I've had her for 4 months now, she is a rescue and was abused by her last owner. 2 years old and full of energy! It's been tough at times. She has so many fears that I tend to take things slow with her. She is amazing in the woods though, good with commands and even has warned me off two rattle snakes.

r7mjp1dxk5a4.jpg
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    rw00bspu4ros.jpg

My girls fighting over the same bone.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    z0jw1sdu9us4.jpg
    90d83wznpuud.jpg

These are my fur babies. The biggest one is 12 or 13 years old. He was a rescue dog and because he wasn't the prettiest dog in the kennels, he was there for two years until we found him and brought him home. The pug is 18 months old and the puppy in the middle is 15 weeks old. He is a Pugtzu. A cross between a pug and a shihtzu
  • jm216
    Options
    <3 I love reading stories about your fur babies!
  • amandadesch
    amandadesch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My pug Ruby walks about 3km a day with me!

f4i0wo2jj5au.jpg
  • jm216
    Options
    I can't take all of the cuteness!!
    a9d97ijlntuft.jpg
    ll
    This is Roxie with Molly.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,334 Member
    Options
    I love this..dogs are my passion. We have 5 but don't have time to post right now because we're on our way to dog park, where we go M-F. Post when we get back
  • jm216
    Options
    Welcome dog lovers! We need to see photos of your fur babies. <3
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    I just love seeing all the wonderful dogs. The variety is so fun!

I just lost my beloved Mojo to cancer about a month ago. She was a very good walker, despite being totally blind. I miss her so much.
    k6a9163y5nwk.jpg
    2g9n0a8hrxpf.jpg

I'm in the process of looking for another dog right now. I hope to be able to post soon that I've found a walking/running buddy. No dog will replace Mojo, but my heart aches for another little soul to love.

• C_Stretton
    C_Stretton Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    q04sdw1vn84s.jpg
    Suzee's first time at the beach... She eventually tired herself out...
    5sbtz339qlti.jpg
    She's a beagle/lab mix; we call her a blab.
    sue.jpg 169.1K
    sue2.jpg 101.3K
  • jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Aw, now I want to take my beagle-baby to the beach and see her turn into a blur!
    I just got her a month ago, in large part to make me walk everyday. She's such a cutie - best gym membership I ever paid for.

Argh, not doing well uploading a pic. Will try when I am on my pc instead of the phone! :)
  • jm216
    Options
    I just love seeing all the wonderful dogs. The variety is so fun!

I just lost my beloved Mojo to cancer about a month ago. She was a very good walker, despite being totally blind. I miss her so much.
    k6a9163y5nwk.jpg
    2g9n0a8hrxpf.jpg

I'm in the process of looking for another dog right now. I hope to be able to post soon that I've found a walking/running buddy. No dog will replace Mojo, but my heart aches for another little soul to love.

Mojo was so sweet, and so lucky to have you as a fur mom!
  • jo_nz
    jo_nz Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Here's my pup doing her flying leap of the back deck to chase her ball:
    zlqru0536fsf.jpg