Replies

• ItzLahLah2u
    ItzLahLah2u Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Kiri, (the original poster) is so encouraging! I found her here
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 93 pounds, and I'm 73 pounds into it! You can do this! Feel free to add me!
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I'm in my 30s, mom of 2 :)
  • littefish2018
    littefish2018 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi All. 35 F here, trying to get my body healed and in shape, powered through a 13 lb loss and then instantly reverted to celebratory binge habits so just looking to stay in the game of everyday awareness, fitness, health and happiness! everyone seems awesome here please friend me! I'm into pilates, yoga and cardio in the safety of my living room :)
  • kiri127
    kiri127 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Kiri, (the original poster) is so encouraging! I found her here

Thank you so much Lala! Sending big hugs :smiley:
  • kiri127
    Options
    Hi All. 35 F here, trying to get my body healed and in shape, powered through a 13 lb loss and then instantly reverted to celebratory binge habits so just looking to stay in the game of everyday awareness, fitness, health and happiness! everyone seems awesome here please friend me! I'm into pilates, yoga and cardio in the safety of my living room :)

If it weren't for the privacy of my living room, I'd never work out at all lol! Only once did a woman walking her dog see me dancing around like an idiot; the look on her face was priceless :smiley:
  • ItzLahLah2u
    Options
    kiri127 wrote: »

If it weren't for the privacy of my living room, I'd never work out at all lol! Only once did a woman walking her dog see me dancing around like an idiot; the look on her face was priceless :smiley:

It's something about dancing like no one's watching that makes me throw myself into it. Major calorie burn Bol
  • ItzLahLah2u
    Options
    But I'd faint if anyone other than my kids saw it
  • Ryann1983
    Ryann1983 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm Ryann, 33F from Kansas. I have two boys (ages 8 and 2). I need to lose about 144 pounds, and writing it out makes me so upset lol. I've lost 3.6 pounds since I weighed myself last.
  • laura9400
    laura9400 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 trying to lose 50 pounds. Everyone around me is having babies, I'm past that point in life and trying to get excited about something again.
  • kiri127
    Options
    laura9400 wrote: »
    I'm 34 trying to lose 50 pounds. Everyone around me is having babies, I'm past that point in life and trying to get excited about something again.

Now you can dedicate some time to you! Excited to support you in this phase of your journey!
  • octopusplum
    octopusplum Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm 31 and trying to lose 50 pounds, but also gain some actual health and strength. I've had a long history of boomeranging with my weight - drop a ton and then just go back up. I'm in it for the lifestyle change. It's so nice to see so many other women who are also out there trying to make a positive change for themselves!
  • DawnSober
    DawnSober Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    35 mom of two...lose then gain lose then gain. Need motivation. Lost all the baby weight but still hovering at a flabby body with about 10 pounds that I'd like to lose.
  • ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Kiri, you have started something so amazing here!!! I have met so many amazing people.
    Hi everyone! I am 34 from NY, feel free to send me a friend request if you want some more support
  • kiri127
    Options
    Kiri, you have started something so amazing here!!! I have met so many amazing people.
    Hi everyone! I am 34 from NY, feel free to send me a friend request if you want some more support

Thank you so much Erika! You're a wonderful and supportive friend :smiley:
  • YAJ3507
    YAJ3507 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! Almost 37, lost 70 pounds 3 years ago, gained 25 back, now my goal is to lose 70 more pounds. Definitely having a hard time motivating myself to eat well.
  • bvff35
    bvff35 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm mid 30's. Feel free to add me! I need ti lose about 25 more pounds this is so tough! I love food so much.
  • ladylonglegs21
    ladylonglegs21 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Martha. I have about 60lbs to lose. Due to injuries and having my gallbladder removed my metabolism is MIA... looking for support/friends with similar goals. I also have a fitbit and do challenges with that group. :smile:
  • julieo81
    julieo81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Julie and I live in Fort Worth, TX. I have 2 teenage daughters, 2 dogs, and an amazing long time BF. This is my second attempt at getting healthier and losing weight. My Profile pic is me after losing 15ish pounds the first time with a starting weight of 193. I gained it all back plus 15 more pounds, so now I have lost 15 pounds and am at 193 again. I need to lose another 40-50 pounds. I started Camp Gladiator going 3 times a week and signed up for their CG Fit body analysis to really track my gains and loses over the month. I am currently in week 2. The scale is not moving and I can only hope that is because of lean muscle gain. Any and all motivation welcome and given. Feel free to add me. I have added some of you, it is such a long list and amazing thread!
  • melanie_herring79415
    Options
    33 from Lubbock TX. I recently had my thyroid removed (08/25/16), diagnosed with Graves disease, 1 torn meniscus and osteoarthritis in both knees. Never been sick or broken down before so I am back to square one on learning what will work for weight loss. Not that Ive been super successful in past lol. I can ride the bike and work on upper body strength but most of my loss will have to come from diet. Dr says it will be a lot slower without my thyroid (ugh). I was only 19 lbs away from goal but now I am back to 50 total. (current 220 - goal 170). Any advice or motivation welcome!