Ladies in their 30s with similar goals who want support

Options

Replies

• ErikaHope203
    ErikaHope203 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    kiri127 wrote: »
    Many thanks to all the ladies who responded to this thread! What started as a small group has blossomed into an amazing network of supportive ladies! You inspire and motivate me every day, and I couldn't be so successful without you! I look forward to our continued growth and support :smiley:

Very happy that you started this thread Kiri!
  • briana_aka_bunny
    briana_aka_bunny Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 looking to lose 90lbs
  • jayleza
    jayleza Posts: 4 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope to see and add accountabilibuddy here. Your logins and stories are inspiring and remind me to get off my as$ and get to work!
  • kiri127
    kiri127 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Just need to give a major shoutout to all the ladies who made this network possible! So much positive support and sense of community! Gateful for you all :smiley:
  • TheAndiMe
    TheAndiMe Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

32, single mom to 2 awesome daughters. Still have a lot of losing to do but trying to stay focused on this journey. I work full time as nursing support staff. Hoping to get into lifting at some point :)
  • imaginaryjewel5
    imaginaryjewel5 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi all. 32 year old in Texas. No human kids but one puppy and 2 cats. Goal loss is about 35 lbs! I find myself having difficulty with consistency so need friends to keep each other on track! My diary is open and I will start logging daily again. I hate working out so any tips for making that palatable is welcome!

Pls feel free to add!
  • tomorrowistoday0000
    tomorrowistoday0000 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Kiri has done an awesome job with this thread. I've found some great supporters from here. I'm 5'2', 35 from California and have lost about 10 lbs since starting in mid July. I'm halfway through my journey and active daily with an open diary. Feel free to add me for support.
  • fiena216
    fiena216 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi im fiena...im 35.also need moral support to lose some weight..
  • Charm110
    Charm110 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 32 from Cambridgeshire UK. Wanting to lose 14-24 lbs.
    I believe in eating in moderation and regular exercise- no fad diets etc.
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • JessicaB523
    JessicaB523 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'll be 30 in less than two weeks. I'll come back then and start friending everyone. ;)
  • EmmyBee
    EmmyBee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 30 year old social worker. I'm 5'2 and as of today have around 30 lbs I'd like to lose. Been up and down over the past 8 years with my weight.

It looks like I might be a little late to the game, as there seems to be a solid group of ladies already in place here! I'd love to be a part of that and help to offer support, as well as find others to lean on for accountability. I'd like to add some of you, feel free to add me as well! :)
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 34. I work super full-time and go to school. No kids, just cats. I have about 30lbs to lose and would love more friendly support! It's not easy staying on track with a crazy schedule.
    I'm not super into diets, but I enjoy clean eating and making new, interesting foods at home in super fast way. (I'm busy and impatient).
  • kiri127
    kiri127 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Hi all, Kiri has done an awesome job with this thread. I've found some great supporters from here. I'm 5'2', 35 from California and have lost about 10 lbs since starting in mid July. I'm halfway through my journey and active daily with an open diary. Feel free to add me for support.

That means a lot! Thanks! I started this thread hoping to find just one person willing to be a motivating buddy. To my happy surprise, I stumbled upon the most amazing group of ladies with the best attitudes and more support than I could ever have asked for! Thank you for always being there :smile:
  • jkuiters
    jkuiters Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am in my 30's more towards the end. After having kids have lost 12kg (26lbs) with a few more to go. I work out 6 days a week and log what I eat most days. Would love to join in the support to reach our goals
  • lcdoglover
    lcdoglover Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    38 years old and sending requests!
  • num1shortyboo
    num1shortyboo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Im 35 (almost 36 in a few weeks) and live in Burlington Township,NJ (Near philly as well) and would like to lose around 25-35lbs. Just staying in rythm is so hard.
  • num1shortyboo
    num1shortyboo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Steph2285 wrote: »
    Hi! I'm 31 in NC. I weigh the most I've ever weighed & I'm completely disgusted by it! I HAVE to lose this weight... I want to feel good again! My goal is to lose about 30lbs. I'm only 5'2" so every pound shows. My husband can eat and eat and eat and never gains, he's nothing but muscle. I eat a fraction of what he eats & I just keep packing it on! I've gained over 20lbs since our wedding last year. I want to be healthy and feel good about myself again. I'm determined! But I need some support from others who know how I feel. I would love to join in with you guys! <3 Steph

I need to lose 30lb too. I'm only 5ft though
    Also 5'0 here and yup! Every lb shows.
  • madzilla84
    madzilla84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello all - I'm 32 and re (re-re-re) starting on here. I lost 80lbs a couple of years ago but have since put 30 back on - trying to hit the brakes and go back down as it upsets me that none of my clothes fit any more. :( I'm finding it so much harder than the first time, so would love some friends on here for accountability and encouragement! (Unfortunately I'm only 4'11", which means the amount I can eat to lose weight is tiny without hours upon hours of exercise, and every pound shows!!)
  • anjajacobs10
    anjajacobs10 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, in Texas, and have 50 lbs to go til my goal weight. I'm 15 lbs down so far. I would love some friends in the same boat!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Im 30 and need to lose about 25-28lbs. I'm 5'6 and weigh 188 on 10/1. I have a 5 month old and work full time. I workout out for 1hour on MWF evenings and sat morning. I would love to workout in the mornings during the week before work but already have to wake up early to take my baby to his sitter. So evenings it is. I live in Atlanta.
    I don't want to be skinny, don't really care to have abs. My baby completely ruin the look of my stomach (he was almost 10lbs and I was all belly). lol. I just want to be fitter, stronger and be able to run( yea training to become a runner, I like it). I wear a size 14-16 and would like to wear a size 7/8 or 9/10. Want to look good in my clothes and naked lol. Currently doing IIFYM at 15-20% decrease. So I'm eating a little more then what I was the first time I lost weight and gain it all backed. I want to lose weight slowly this time around so maybe I can learn the right lifestyle eating habits to keep it off long term. Setting in my mind that losing 0.5lbs a week is ok (so I weigh myself every 2 weeks). If I lose 1-2lbs a week, then that is a bonus. Keep pushing and never give up!