Ladies in their 30s with similar goals who want support

Options
15678911»

Replies

• kiri127
    kiri127 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all who have come together to create an awesome supportive community! Your help and kindness have been wonderful :smiley:
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow Kiri, I love seeing all the support you are encouraging!! (She truly is like a cheerleader in your pocket!)
  • kiri127
    kiri127 Posts: 2,947 Member
    Options
    Jaymefirst wrote: »
    Wow Kiri, I love seeing all the support you are encouraging!! (She truly is like a cheerleader in your pocket!)

Thank you Jayme!!! You are living proof of how successful one can be with MFP, and I hope that our supportive network has contributed a bit to your amazing success! Thank you for being an awesome friend :smiley:
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    kiri127 wrote: »
    Jaymefirst wrote: »

Thank you Jayme!!! You are living proof of how successful one can be with MFP, and I hope that our supportive network has contributed a bit to your amazing success! Thank you for being an awesome friend :smiley:

I couldn't do it without my amazing MFP family!! You have definitely contributed to that!!