Do you really only have one "soulmate"?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Nelly15xx
    Nelly15xx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I think there are multiple contenders it's your time of life and needs at that moment that determines who n what you think is Mr or Mrs Right that's how people fall out of love because we grow and evolve as individuals and if your lucky with your chosen 1 God Luck
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    I think the whole idea of a solemate is naïve. We are all living with infinite versions of what we could allow ourselves to be, and we mold and adapt to our environment and stimuli.

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    _John_ wrote: »
    solemate

I was waiting for this. LOL!

just making sure y'all were paying attention...
  • johnnyblastick559
    johnnyblastick559 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I believe we all need something to believe in...with that said, yes I believe is soulmates. I also believe in love, and that love is an action of something really deep put forth by yourself towards another,
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I believe in finding a swolemate.

eta: for those who don't know the term, its not sexual.

Hi!

eta: well.......
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I believe in finding a swolemate.

eta: for those who don't know the term, its not sexual.

Hi!

eta: well.......

Hi cutie ;) You lift, right? That's a swolemate.

lifting keeps me (somewhat) sane.

I lift weights 6 or 7 days a week.

trooth!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I have more than one on this site alone...

...apparently

...apparently

• jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Soulmates are for people who believe in gods and astrology. My husband and I were in the right place and the right time in each of our lives with just enough in common to end up together. It's worked for us for twelve years so far.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Astrology certainly invented this term because of some signs that are compatible than others. It says that there are signs that are more compatible to us (aka soulmates) than the others BUT it doesn't mean that we are destined to marry them. So just because s/he is your soulmate doesn't automatically mean you'll spend the rest of your life with that person. You may be soulmates but you're in different life stages, maturity levels etc. Sometimes your soulmate is a certain person in the past life, a sibling or a platonic friend.

Ditto :)