Pregnancy 2010 - July

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say, all you ladies are so beautiful! I LOVE your pictures. You all are an inspiration to us who are still TTC.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I just came across this post this morning. I will be 7 weeks on sunday. Is anyone else close to my time? Has anyone been dealing with nausea?
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    I just came across this post this morning. I will be 7 weeks on sunday. Is anyone else close to my time? Has anyone been dealing with nausea?

Me! I will be seven weeks Friday! I am having a very hard time guageing what I eat as very little likes me. I have read that dehydration makes it worse, and it seems that if I drink enough water it helps... Anyone with suggestions? (I have a horrible habit of eating if my stomach is upset!)
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I'm near the end now, but I had a LOT of nausea the first trimester, and unfortunately it's come back (milder) the third trimester. *sigh. Is this your first?
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I love all the new pics!!! I can’t wait to see pictures of the babies when they get here – it’s really close for a lot of you!
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say, all you ladies are so beautiful! I LOVE your pictures. You all are an inspiration to us who are still TTC.

You're so nice! To be honest - this site has helped me keep an eye on my weight throughout the pregnancy. Having to touch base with all of you and log my weight has kept me from using the "I'm pregnant so I can eat the world" excuse. So thank you to whoever started this!!!!!!!!

Ang - should we start an August 2010 page?
  • paldal
    paldal Posts: 154
    Options
    wow! great job ladies! It's amazing how close you all are. I can feel the exciting by just knowing you for a few months, so I'm sure you are all very excited as well. I second tahmed, you are all great inspiration to us still TTC.

I hope you continue to check in after the baby arrives, can't wait to see pictures of the healthy babies.
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Just got back from the Doc.....1 lb gain since 2 weeks ago (25 total to date) and DILATED TO A 1! Yahoo! Let the process being :)
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    I totally forgot it was already August! New post is up:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/110947-pregnancy-2010-august

Congrats shopping queen! Yahoo! Can't wait to see how everything progresses!
  • scarletjg
    scarletjg Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I don't know where to post but I just want a place to talk about the fact that I'm incredibly late for my period but tested negative today. (5 days late) I can't tell anyone I know other than my partner and best friend and I feel like I'm bursting to talk about the possibilities! I'm not ready to be pregnant because I'm in school and have one more year to finish my bachelor of Education, but at the same time I'm 30 and more than ready to have a baby.

Everytime I go pee and wipe, I pray that I won't find pink and that the negative result today was just because I tested too early and my levels are too low. If I'm not preganant, we won't try to have a baby until I finish school but if I am... oh, wow! If I am my heart will be so full that it may burst!

Ok, I feel totally better for spilling like this. The nurse practioner at my school clinic told me to wait until monday and test again... monday is a long way away. :) I'm praying I don't see pink before then.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You need to talk to your doctor if you are that late and pregnancy test are negative you need to call your doctor.

My sister skipped her whole period one month, she was very nervouse about being pregnant, but she has PCOS.

When I was pregnant with an ectopic, i missed my period and i had multiple pregnancy test show up negative and a few with faint positives.

I would really just suggest you call your doctor. Don't let it pass. I know it sounds scary and even sad, I've been there, but you have to take care of yourself.

Good luck, and let us know what happens.

Edit: It really depends on how late you are...if your period is always on time and you counted your days right, you need to contact your doctor.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options

Me! I will be seven weeks Friday! I am having a very hard time guageing what I eat as very little likes me. I have read that dehydration makes it worse, and it seems that if I drink enough water it helps... Anyone with suggestions? (I have a horrible habit of eating if my stomach is upset!)

I have started trying to eat very bland stuff i heard you really shouldn't get ballsy until your second trimester lol
  • ckmama
    Options

I have started trying to eat very bland stuff i heard you really shouldn't get ballsy until your second trimester lol

I am right at 6 weeks and got quite brave today and have been paying for it. My nausea started at 5 weeks.
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    Just wanted to make sure you guys noticed that we switched to August's forum ...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/110947-pregnancy-2010-august

Don't want anyone to miss out :-D
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    how do i join this group?
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm about 7 weeks preggers with my 4th baby...anyone else due in July?
  • ckmama
    Options
    There is a new forum dated Precgnacy 2010-December. they update it every month.