Replies

• clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Every day
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    definitely... I am really struggling with getting older, I can't stand the wrinkles
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Dis me... every day all day. :(
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Going back three pages I can't imagine how any of you lovely ladies or handsome gents can ever think that y'all are anything but 100% Grade A hotties. You're all truly beautiful people, inside and out. :kissing_heart:

Thanks man. Just to check, you don't need corrective lenses, right?
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    Going back three pages I can't imagine how any of you lovely ladies or handsome gents can ever think that y'all are anything but 100% Grade A hotties. You're all truly beautiful people, inside and out. :kissing_heart:

Nope I have perfect 200/2000 vision. :tongue:
  • s131951
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

Nope I have perfect 200/2000 vision. :tongue:

Whew!
  • tbright1965
    tbright1965 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Odd, I didn't get blame out of this at all. (Am I missing something here?) I got that Tiger's wife wouldn't LOWER her standards of behavior to match his. Not sure how one gets that the statement is blame the betrayed wife for his choice to betray her.

But I do get the whole blame the betrayed as that is what my own pastor did back in 2003 when my now ex-wife had her affair. I was asked what I did to force her to have an affair. So yes, people do say and ask dumb things. Not sure what was quoted here qualifies, but again, I may be missing something.

People cheat because they lack the character to work on their relationships and be honest with their spouse. If you are not happy, say four simple words, "I am not happy." Even better, give concrete examples of what happy or ideal looks like. If your spouse refuses, be open and honest and say that doesn't work for me, let's end this in a mature fashion. Having an affair is so Middle School immature in terms of dealing with your disappointments.

Why someone cheats has ZERO to do with the betrayed and is 100% on the character of those who chose to emotionally abuse their spouse with betrayal and other forms of dishonesty.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.
    I can't believe so many people can think like this. I have never had this feeling. Even in my fattest days. Do any of you have any ounce of ego?! Damn you!

As to the OP, I am sure others have told you. You look attractive. Your bf cheating on you does not have to do with how you look. There is a ton of factors involved. Don't sweat it. Don't let it define your future years and relatioships.

Example, look at Tiger Woods. Totally gorgeous wife. His mistresses - some of them look so ugly that ....

Turns out Tiger loved deviant sex and is a sex addict. A woman like his wife, she is not going to weird herself down like a prostitute. Some women are not raised/socialized that way.

It also has to do with emotions. Arnold Schwar... had a secret life with his housekeeper for years. His wife is a Kennedy and is probably more arrogant and reserved. And he found comfort and love with his housekeeper though it goes against marriage vows.

I had a coworker. She is blond and looks like Margot Robbie and is a top class dresser. Her husband was banging Asian women in the city. She found out and was crushed. Not her fault at all. Her husband found a new fetish.

Point is - people cheat for the weirdest of reasons. No need to bring your self-esteem down for it.

I find it hilarious that in this entire egotistical monologue you manage to tell women that their husbands don't cheat because of how they look, but it's still their fault because they won't 'weird themselves down like a prositute' or because they're 'probably arrogant and reserved'. It reads like a self-help book penned by a reclusive 14 year old boy.
    People cheat primarily because we all fear death.

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

^This. You all are fantastic.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    clord2 wrote: »
    Every day

This^
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I had many days like that. Now, I have my good and bad days. Most days I feel pretty amazing about myself.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Would i be hated if i say, yeah, most days i feel pretty good with myself? But i do. Not saying everyone should, or will find me attractive, im just saying im pretty alright with myself. I dont cheat myself and my goal is to go to bed having done all i can do in a day. And most days I do......and at risk of sounding arrogant and conceited, i find myself not feeling unattractive. Again, im not saying im beautiful, to some i may be ugly as sin.....but to me, i like what i see when i look in the mirror....and thats not just the superficial looks stuff.

That's the goal boy😎🤘....you go!!😉
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    When I was younger I had many days like that. Now, I have my good and bad days. Most days I feel pretty amazing about myself.

😍🤗....this makes me happy ❤
  • DanielJFitness
    DanielJFitness Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Depends on how you’re defining it. We’re all self critical, but life is too short not to accept and love ourselves for who and how we are.
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Would i be hated if i say, yeah, most days i feel pretty good with myself? But i do. Not saying everyone should, or will find me attractive, im just saying im pretty alright with myself. I dont cheat myself and my goal is to go to bed having done all i can do in a day. And most days I do......and at risk of sounding arrogant and conceited, i find myself not feeling unattractive. Again, im not saying im beautiful, to some i may be ugly as sin.....but to me, i like what i see when i look in the mirror....and thats not just the superficial looks stuff.

That's awesome!!

To be clear, my answer is totally superficial....I'm happy with my accomplishments and my day to day life, I'm just not so happy with my face :(
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I felt ugly and unworthy most of my life, due to childhood molestation which changed who I was.
    I got into drugs and bad choices in men until I got into therapy, in my 30's.
    Now I'm 62, divorced a year after a 20 year marriage and living in a new state.
    I feel more beautiful at this age than I ever did when I was younger and I believe it shows.
    I'm at a healthy weight, am more active now than I've ever been and have a positive outlook on my life and future.
    After losing 90 lbs I have lots of loose old lady skin,
    wrinkles everywhere and old age spots but don't let any of that define me
    I'm actually dating a 53 year old man right now, never thought that would happen!
    So yes, we all have physical faults but it is not who we are, focus on your great attributes instead of perceived faults.

I think you're amazing😎😍💖🤘
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty.

.... I thought you should know.
  • s131951
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I feel pretty.

.... I thought you should know.