WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2016

Options
1848586878890»

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options

Here is the link to the new thread for October
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10463634/women-ages-50-for-october-2016/p1?new=1

Don't forget to bookmark the new thread.

• frankiesgirl21
    frankiesgirl21 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    So, i have been inabsentia for a bit... it is as if the traffic from the concert sucked us down a rabbit hole....my Dss ( no dear implied today) has been put in jail for heroin after what (we thought) was a year clean. My Big brother came home home this weekend and DH and I had dinner with he and my mom which was really cool except the part where I asked him what was new and he said 'nothing....just trying to keep my job and stay married.......it's relentless......' WHA? They just celebrated 29 years of marriage...... yes they r sort of newly empty nesters but....I was speechless.... I had Nothing! Honestly, I never have never had a thing in common with his wife but whatever, they don't live here so no biggie.... the job can't mean poop cause he is a very successful exec so it has to be go somewhere else or be done. He s always been very consertive with money and they own a couple of homes... unless he is not thinking of staying married.... oh I dont know... he had wine with us at dinner and we haven't seen him drink a glass of wine since he got married... maybe the us is coming out now that the kids are gone...? The us being me and mom and how we were back when he was in college.... we missed that part of him but not like this . Not at all...

Back to my dss.not dear. He was on probation when he got in trouble. Of course ha hasn't even actually called us. He called my DH sister and I guess his mom. Anything one thing and another..... the two people blessed enough to hear from this 34 year old pain each somehow talked to DH this morning and it ended up with DH sister screaming at DH and hanging up on him and DH telling ex (who believe it or not we r totally cool with ) to say forget it. Let dss and his kitten nosey body aunt handle his problems. I am completely done with this spoiled narcissistic self centered brat and his butting in sister. DH hasn'ts slept and I am worried about his health...

Meantime it has rAined all week so I can't even get out to burn off the stress.... trying to force myself to the rower but some times I feel like that's just more punishment...

Vacation is coming up really soon.... I need it....I hope we can go.....

Sorry I have been gone, haven't ev n read for three days... I'm a crappy friend what can I say?

Barbie- I see you cam through surgery well so far and I am wishing you a really speedy recovery!

Sorry if this came out strange.. it has been a long couple of weeks and there's more but this doesn't need be an all night/day rant....

Tracey

• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,828 Member
    Options
    Traceycome join us on the October thread. The link is above you in Barbie's last post! KJ
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    @KJLaMore Thanks for the tip - I never even looked at it through the eyes of love. Maybe! Thanks!
  • Whitbygramgirl
    Whitbygramgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello All Here - HAPPY HUMP DAY :)
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I really cannot keep up with all the posts so I'll just pop in to say hi. Being at work is a waste today; no one can use their computers! so here I sit. I can work on some book projects, but I'm really getting anxious about my class that is starting the 17th and not being able to work on it is a problem.

Benny Beagle, who does not need one more medical issue, has a tumor on his *kitten*. I thought it was an anal gland, but no it's hard as a rock and the vet thinks it's a benign tumor caused by the fact he was older when sterilized. No treatment for it but it does look uncomfortable. The vet says if it gets too big they can remove it but that's an awful surgery. bleh.

It's a nice cool autumn day here, but I sure don't like the days getting shorter.

High fives to all of you who remain inspirational to me! Take care, meg from Omaha
  • barbiecat
    Options

Here is the link to the new thread for October
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10463634/women-ages-50-for-october-2016/p1?new=1

Don't forget to bookmark the new thread.

• ma_bitts
    ma_bitts Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello lovely ladies. I have a lot of weight to lose (about 90 lbs), and I'm trying out a whole food, plant-based diet this time around. So far, I have modestly good results.
    I've been also trying out an apple cider vinegar/lemon juice/cayenne pepper drink in the morning, and I think I might be seeing a bit of a boost because of it. Of course you never know--there are so many factors to weight loss-0-but has anyone else had any experience with this drink?
  • barbiecat
    Options
    ma_bitts wrote: »
    Hello lovely ladies. I have a lot of weight to lose (about 90 lbs), and I'm trying out a whole food, plant-based diet this time around. So far, I have modestly good results.
    I've been also trying out an apple cider vinegar/lemon juice/cayenne pepper drink in the morning, and I think I might be seeing a bit of a boost because of it. Of course you never know--there are so many factors to weight loss-0-but has anyone else had any experience with this drink?

:) Welcome. We have a new current thread that has lots of conversation. Come over there and ask your question and join the conversation.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741585/women-ages-50-for-may-2019#latest