Like Minded Lushes - July 2010

Options
167891012»

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    i am really gonna need a drink tonight. I got gutsy and posted before and during pix. and my current one I was actually wearing a bikini I just bought. I have no business wearing a bikini and now I am all shaking and stuff. Nothing that vodka won't cure.
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    i am really gonna need a drink tonight. I got gutsy and posted before and during pix. and my current one I was actually wearing a bikini I just bought. I have no business wearing a bikini and now I am all shaking and stuff. Nothing that vodka won't cure.

Your crazy!!! You look great! Everyone is harder on themselves... re read the posts put up by members, hold your head high and be proud!
  • rjadams
    Options

Your crazy!!! You look great! Everyone is harder on themselves... re read the posts put up by members, hold your head high and be proud!

Okay, holding my head up high with a glass of chardonnay.:laugh: And lovin' everyminute of it.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    4 vodka perrier lime! :drinker: Man, I was thirsty! :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Spend the afternoon on the pontoon boat...didn't have anything until we docked for the day...only 3 miller light...I don't think they count, well, maybe they do...I don't know
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options

I agree, you look great! Be proud!

For me, this week = FAIL. It was doomed from the start really. I haven't exercised since Monday, have been in too many social settings condusive to poor eating choices, and haven't logged my food (why bother, when I am consuming so many liquid calories).

And yes, Miller Lite counts. For the extra 50 calories or so, you may as well drink a real beer.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    And yes, Miller Lite counts. For the extra 50 calories or so, you may as well drink a real beer.

I would generally agree with that...However, I have been calling it "diet beer"...I'm dropping quality for volume
  • rjadams
    Options
    okay, its time to stop. I don't remember last night:blushing: . I don't think it was good.:cry: I didn't even hear DH leave for work this morning. But i found a broken vase and my wedding ring on the floor. I apparently can't drink wine with dinner and then have vodka. I feel pretty bad today so I am thinking no drinking for a while. :noway:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    got home from work.... I REALLY want a beer.... think i'm gonna cave!!
  • mamaturner
    Options
    alright... I caved. No low cal beers so it's bud light. Luckily there's only 4 lol.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    okay, its time to stop. I don't remember last night:blushing: . I don't think it was good.:cry: I didn't even hear DH leave for work this morning. But i found a broken vase and my wedding ring on the floor. I apparently can't drink wine with dinner and then have vodka. I feel pretty bad today so I am thinking no drinking for a while. :noway:

If it makes you feel any better I fell of the bed the other night after I crashed...ya, people were in the hotel room...nights like that are tough
  • mamaturner
    Options

Awe hang in there hun, take it all in and keep it in the memory bank.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Had my first Dry Friday in ages. Still not sure when I will drink again. But I am feeling better today. Maybe wine with dinner and call it done. :tongue:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,740 Member
    Options
    Had my first Dry Friday in ages. Still not sure when I will drink again. But I am feeling better today. Maybe wine with dinner and call it done. :tongue:
    So glad you're feeling better! :flowerforyou:
  • mamaturner
    Options
    Had a busy day at work... I'm tired and sore.. on my second beer, but thats the end of 'em... looks like if I want anything else it's tequila or vanilla mcguilicuty's (spelling?)
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I highly recommend a virus to curb both food and alcohol intake...last drink was Thursday (3 miller lights)...which Dave advise me they really count. *F*%%$$#@%$%

Well, nothing planned for this week that may trigger alcohol ingestion...but, it doesn't take much...like drinking on days that only end in "y"
  • rjadams
    Options
    only had my wine last night and all was good. May be going to a hostile family reunion today. DH family and they don't accept me. Now that is reason enough to imbibe!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    only had my wine last night and all was good. May be going to a hostile family reunion today. DH family and they don't accept me. Now that is reason enough to imbibe!

Put on your best smile:happy: and be better than them:tongue:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Friday and Saturday nights both spent getting blitzed with my sister, it seems that in family groups we are particularly successful at this! Felt rotten this morning AND even worse when we worked out what we had eaten of my nephews stash of sweets n crisps n stuff.
    When drunk I make the most bizarre choices but I guess I won't be alone there ;) she is here till Thursday, chances of me going all the way back to square 1 are pretty low I reckon but this is not going to be a good week for my diet or liver c'est la vie I guess
  • surlydave
    surlydave Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    It's officially August kids. New message thread. Time to check in. :noway:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/110006-like-minded-lushes-august-2010