Trouble in paradise

Options

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    His identity will never be revealed because everyone would try to make him theirs and then I would have to fake my death or go through with it and he would be left a single father. Probably not for long but still....

Sadly I'm at work and can't say much more at the moment but y'all keep on. :*<3

At least give us his initials to make it fun. (Please say SB)
    Praying-hands-praying-hand-child-prayer-hands-clip-art-image-6-3.png

I have to find out his last name. The mashed potato thing won't work because carbs are a no go. :'(

The bacon bikini might work. Mine would be way cuter though and pre cooked because who wants food borne illness.

• AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    Food poisoning isn't the best way to win his heart. Fry up that bacon extra crispy.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    His identity will never be revealed because everyone would try to make him theirs and then I would have to fake my death or go through with it and he would be left a single father. Probably not for long but still....

I have to find out his last name. The mashed potato thing won't work because carbs are a no go. :'(

The bacon bikini might work. Mine would be way cuter though and pre cooked because who wants food borne illness.

A butter sculpture would work too.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

Better keep it cold though. Or it will melt then it will really be over.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Food poisoning isn't the best way to win his heart. Fry up that bacon extra crispy.

Yeah, nothing is sexy about getting sick all over your guy.
    Unless it's how @Angela937 does it. :)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »

Yeah, nothing is sexy about getting sick all over your guy.
    Unless it's how @Angela937 does it. :)

@angela937 really knows how to get sick on someone the right way
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Butter sculpture you say...
    5VdRd05l.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Butter sculpture you say...
    5VdRd05l.jpg

I was thinking one of a cat might also be a good idea.
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Best. Thread. Ever.

Agreed! lol

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    It was a pretty good thread until the whole mashed potatoes and bacon thing.
  • cee134
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    It was a pretty good thread until the whole mashed potatoes and bacon thing.

How else would you confess your love if not with mashed potato sculptures or bacon swim ware?
  • cee134
    Options
    OP - have you tried using puppets to film different scenarios of what it would be like to date you yet?
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    OP - have you tried using puppets to film different scenarios of what it would be like to date you yet?

Now this is just genius right here! It will definitely lure him back to you.

• JessicaJS23
    Options

This might work.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

This might work.

Once again OP I would find out your guys interests. If he likes Star Wars, using Star Wars figurines could really score you bonus points.

I dislike Star Wars and he's never mentioned it. I'm probably just gonna use Barbie dolls.
  • philasaurus_rex
    philasaurus_rex Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options

This might work.

Once again OP I would find out your guys interests. If he likes Star Wars, using Star Wars figurines could really score you bonus points.

I dislike Star Wars and he's never mentioned it. I'm probably just gonna use Barbie dolls.

You dislike Star Wars and you wonder why/if he's found someone else!?