WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR OCTOBER 2016

Options

Replies

• margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,085 Member
    Options
    On our computer the bracket keys are next to the p key if that helps anyone. I tried it on Facebook and it did not work there.
  • believefsc
    believefsc Posts: 49 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    LOL, I have to try it too so I remember how to do it. OK, so pink doesn't work very well and I have to remember spell 'color' the American way!
  • Lagopus
    Lagopus Posts: 1,016 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Actually, let's give credit where credit is due! I learned this from Miakoda (who I miss!) who had a standard line in purple at the end of her posts. To learn how to code something, all you have to do is quote somebody and see how they've done it. That goes for BBCodes for various smileys as well.
    :flowerforyou:
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I bet everyone has to try the color= thing, I know I do. It is strange that a lot of things won't work when you are using an iPad.
    SueBDew
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,331 Member
    Options
    I'm in the hotel recovering from an afternoon spent walking about. Ouch! Had a very pleasant lunch and it's great to be here. Went in the cathedral, which is a bit of a lump. :D Strolled around the old town, the Roman arena, and saw the outside of the Alcazabar. Mainly just doing a recce for tomorrow.
    Enjoyed our stroll along the promenade of exotic, sub tropical gardens, but my hips were protesting so I let DH go on to the beach area and I wandered back to the hotel via a little shop where I bought a large bottle of water and some almonds.
    Going to look online to find the best place to eat tonight. Probably a bit too tired to go posh, but want something decent.
    Love you all, Heather UK
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,677 Member
    Options
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Penny Thanks!
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    funnnnnn...it is easy being green!! :p
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    We are back from the wedding weekend! We had a fabulous time! Now to get back to a normal routine. I walked and picked up Shep this morning at dog boarding. Now I am ready to do my exercise and get some things done to get ready for our vacation next week.

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    zl8jsxl1ck9y.jpeg

I had a great time getting my hair and make up done with my nieces wedding party! My DH took this picture of my hair. I couldn't tell what it looked like. That is the only picture of me from the wedding! I guess I was too busy taking pictures of the bride and my other family members! I did not even get a picture of me with my beautiful daughter! She was the maid of honor! I think it is because I never wanted pictures taken of how heavy I used to be and it is still carrying over to today.

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,677 Member
    Options
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Still feeling blah with the sinuses and sore throat. The kids are being super today, though. They are napping now and I wish I could nap with them. Four more hours and my day will be done.
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Hair Fancy!

Toni ~ Great loss!

Carol
  • KJLaMore
    Options
    *giggling* just have to try this again, yellow is hard to read. Mary your hair looks great! Penny- great to hear from you! Heather- enjoy, enjoy, enjoy this vacation!
  • KJLaMore
    Options
    Now wondering if the color stays that way until you change it to black
  • KJLaMore
    Options
    guess not
  • fanncy0626
    Options
    Stronglift Workout A
    Squat-1X5X 55/65/75/85/95, 5X5X 100
    BP-1X5X 55/65/75, 5X5X 85
    BR-5X5X 85

Kettlebell Swing
    Russian kettle bell swing-23X 10 X 35

Walk 1,000 Miles Challenge
    3 miles

<3

Mary from Minnesota
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    TN Toni: Welcome back! I wondered whether you fell into the abyss. I'm glad you're back with us, and posting again. :flowerforyou:

Penny: Thanks for a fun new feature. You're the best! :bigsmile:

We're making apple pies for the freezer today & I'm making a few pie crust "cinnamon cookies" to snack on.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

Heather posted a quote similar to this that I wanted to use, but I couldn't recall it quite right. I went online and found this one.

"So many of us believe in perfection, which ruins everything else, because the perfect is not only the enemy of the good; it's also the enemy of the realistic, the possible and the fun."
  • ilikegardens
    ilikegardens Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Lagopus wrote: »
    Actually, let's give credit where credit is due! I learned this from Miakoda (who I miss!) who had a standard line in purple at the end of her posts. To learn how to code something, all you have to do is quote somebody and see how they've done it. That goes for BBCodes for various smileys as well.
    :flowerforyou:

Penny, thank you for the fun and chuckles as we all try to use color!. :flowerforyou:

Heather, have a wonderful vacation. I'd love to see Spain! ...And Norway...and Greece...and take a walking tour in England...and Thailand...and New Zealand...so many places to go...

Chris, as Karen said, we're with you.

Toni, congratulations on the loss.

everything hurts! I am doing more kettlebell stuff with heavier bells, and my shoulders hurt, my obliques hurt (ab twists with a medicine ball), my glutes hurt (physical therapy), my biceps hurt...I guess tomorrow needs to be a rest day from weights.

KarenE