6a00e54ef2b6e288330133f218eb3b970b-800wi.jpg
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Like ALF, I only eat cat.

Am I a snob?

alf-trying-eat-cat-.jpg

YES! ALF!

I just burst out laughing and everyone in my office is now staring at me. :laugh: Thanks
  • JDySart777
    JDySart777 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am a food snob too. I only eat things that have 3 ingredients listed or less. Natural ingredients.
    Like my chicken, it is caned, but the only listed ingredients are Chicken, Water, Salt! Bonn apatite!

chickenincan-lrg.jpg

:huh: WTF?!!! Somebody shoot it before it gets loose!!!
  • MsEndomorph
    MsEndomorph Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm a snob, too! I'm not a clean eater - I eat what I want, and it's not always clean. And I'm kind of lazy and milling my own flour sounds awful.
    But I WAS pretty much raised eating "clean" before it was a thing and it's how I've always leaned and always will. I think McDonalds is disgusting, poptarts are gross, I have no desire to have a bag of chips or a Twinkie or Taco Bell or fruit and veggies that are half rotten from their trip on a truck from South America.

I do like pizza and chocolate chip cookies and Whatburger every once in a while and I make no apologies for that. But I love my organic zucchini and spinach and kale chips and hummus and broccoli WAY more. Actually I love wine the most. In any form.
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I am a fast-moving dumpster.

Does iceberg lettuce make you feel... tried and robotic?

blerch
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I eat clean and dirty...I'm all about equal opportunity...and sometimes I'm in a hurry and don't quite get all the dirt off my radishes...or I have canned beans instead of spending 1/2 a day making them from scratch.
  • romdeussen
    romdeussen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Glad to meet another beer snob...and pizza snob. I'm a cheese snob too. Annnnd that would be what got me where I am now. My goal is to be less of a cheese and pizza snob. Beer snobbery, however, shall live on.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Oh good for you. You know the site makes blogs for this kind of thing.

There was no reason for a whole post talking about how proud you are of yourself.
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    wow this is like the tenth tread in about two days on clean eating...

talk about a freaking dead horse...

oh and in...for the oncoming clean vs non clean debate...

Let's just cut to the chase
    [img][/img]

It's beautiful! Like a double rainbow! What does it mean??? My god...WHAT. DOES. IT. MEAN??????

Lol!
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those who showed encouragement.
    Thank you to those also who posted sarcastic posts because you confirmed what I have seen in these message boards.

As to what is a "natural ingredient" and what is not-- If that ingredient is a food in itself I consider it natural. example- tomatoes, vinegar
    If it is not a food in itself I consider it not natural- example - high fructose corn syrup

I have a question - you initially stated that you eat organic, but here you state tomatoes as a natural ingredient. So do you eat any tomatoes or only those stated organic?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those who showed encouragement.
    Thank you to those also who posted sarcastic posts because you confirmed what I have seen in these message boards.

As to what is a "natural ingredient" and what is not-- If that ingredient is a food in itself I consider it natural. example- tomatoes, vinegar
    If it is not a food in itself I consider it not natural- example - high fructose corn syrup

I read through this whole thread and cannot see anyone ask the question: How does vinegar meet your definition of clean? It is not a food in itself How is it different, from a definitional perspective than HFCS?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    I would like to start eating more cleanly, can you open your diary so I can see some examples of how to do so?

you can start by pressure cleaning or putting all your food in the washing machine..those are top two methods for cleaning food...
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This thread made my day! Receiving weird looks from the co-workers who think I'm crazy because I am giggling to myself.......
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes if your way is so right they how did you get so big in the first place? I don't eat totally clean and I've never had 40lbs to lose! Maybe it's time to re-thing things a little.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Yes if your way is so right they how did you get so big in the first place? I don't eat totally clean and I've never had 40lbs to lose! Maybe it's time to re-thing things a little.

You're a douche.
  • Fat_Bottomed_Girl
    Fat_Bottomed_Girl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm a snob too. Can't help but wrinkle up my nose when someone eats fast food or a store bought packaged meal in front of me.

Your screen name starts with Je suis... No need to be redundant. :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options

You're a douche.

And you are sweet.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

You're a douche.

And you are sweet.

in...for the cat fight ^ bring it!!!!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options

You're a douche.

And you are sweet.

in...for the cat fight ^ bring it!!!!

Criticizing someone for the weight they have to lose is just so classy, this chick is top notch!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

L.M.F.A,O

that's probably the single funniest comment in this whole thread.

no really. Seriously- I'm almost dying over this.