Proud to be a snob

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    yea yea yea ...bring it ...don't let that non classy hating chick one up you!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Yes if your way is so right they how did you get so big in the first place? I don't eat totally clean and I've never had 40lbs to lose! Maybe it's time to re-thing things a little.

You're a douche.

And you are sweet.

in...for the cat fight ^ bring it!!!!

Criticizing someone for the weight they have to lose is just so classy, this chick is top notch!

Wasn't critising, asking why if eating clean is so great then why does she need to lose weight? No need to call me names!
  • _NautiBuoy_
    _NautiBuoy_ Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Uranium is all natural, I'm not eating it!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Yes if your way is so right they how did you get so big in the first place? I don't eat totally clean and I've never had 40lbs to lose! Maybe it's time to re-thing things a little.

You're a douche.

And you are sweet.

Criticizing someone for the weight they have to lose is just so classy, this chick is top notch!

Wasn't critising, asking why if eating clean is so great then why does she need to lose weight? No need to call me names!

Riiiiight. So because YOU never had to lose 40# what YOU were doing must have been right! Eating too much FOOD regardless of whether you consider it clean or dirty is why people get fat. There's nothing to rethink, other than how many calories you eat. How you choose to get those calories has absolutely no bearing on your weight loss.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options

You're a douche.

And you are sweet.

Riiiiight. So because YOU never had to lose 40# what YOU were doing must have been right! Eating too much FOOD regardless of whether you consider it clean or dirty is why people get fat. There's nothing to rethink, other than how many calories you eat. How you choose to get those calories has absolutely no bearing on your weight loss.

ohhhhhhh dam, she came right back in yo face!!! In the face...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

You're a douche.

And you are sweet.

Defriended for these comments. Shameful.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Been on vacation....this thread amuses me though.....

Layne Norton is awesome.......

BioLayne Video Log 12 - Clean Eating vs IIFYM (If it fits your macros)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6H2edyPLU8
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Been on vacation....this thread amuses me though.....

Layne Norton is awesome.......

BioLayne Video Log 12 - Clean Eating vs IIFYM (If it fits your macros)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6H2edyPLU8

Great video!
  • carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity what is it about black olives that lets you eat them from a can, but not anything else?
  • FriedaPeoples
    Options
    I'm really amused that people are so bent out of shape because I described my personal choices for eating healthy. Well, it was amusing for a few minutes, but has become quite tedious. So you think "eating clean" is silly. Good for you. I think that stuffing a Twinkie in your mouth and telling yourself that there's nothing harmful about it is silly. To each his own.

And those that use the "everything is chemicals" line--I wish I had a dollar for each time I heard that. It's lame but I'll play along.Yes, everything is chemicals so which do you drink with dinner- antifreeze or paint thinner? After all, they're only chemicals.

I'm not going to answer any passive aggressive questions. You're not really looking for an answer anyway.

As far as the question about the black olives-- there isn't anything about black olives that "lets" me eat them. I said that it is about the only thing I choose to eat that comes in a can. I've also eaten organic fat free re-fried beans from a can. Not sure what the point of the question is though.

But seriously, what a spectacle this is. People comparing insults, guffawing and slapping each other on the back like high school jocks, insulting each other for other insults, spewing vitriol. This will be my last post on these message boards. I have neither the time or the need to witness this juvenile drama. I left high school a long time ago.
  • Granville_Cocteau
    Granville_Cocteau Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Nos donutori te salutamus!

We who are about to have doughnuts salute you.
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I'm really amused that people are so bent out of shape because I described my personal choices for eating healthy. Well, it was amusing for a few minutes, but has become quite tedious. So you think "eating clean" is silly. Good for you. I think that stuffing a Twinkie in your mouth and telling yourself that there's nothing harmful about it is silly. To each his own.

And those that use the "everything is chemicals" line--I wish I had a dollar for each time I heard that. It's lame but I'll play along.Yes, everything is chemicals so which do you drink with dinner- antifreeze or paint thinner? After all, they're only chemicals.

I'm not going to answer any passive aggressive questions. You're not really looking for an answer anyway.

As far as the question about the black olives-- there isn't anything about black olives that "lets" me eat them. I said that it is about the only thing I choose to eat that comes in a can. I've also eaten organic fat free re-fried beans from a can. Not sure what the point of the question is though.

But seriously, what a spectacle this is. People comparing insults, guffawing and slapping each other on the back like high school jocks, insulting each other for other insults, spewing vitriol. This will be my last post on these message boards. I have neither the time or the need to witness this juvenile drama. I left high school a long time ago.

Good luck with the raw milk.
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I don't eat anything with any chemicals because all chemicals are bad.
    Yeah, that dihydrogen monoxide will do terrible things to you.
  • TheFitnessTutor
    TheFitnessTutor Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    True Story: I was reading this while eating KFC
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I'm drinking a big bottle of Pepsi NEX right now. I don't have the slightest idea what is in it. Does that matter to you? Probably not. So why do we care about how clever you are for eating "clean"?
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I eat clean too. I lick my plate clean after each meal.
    :bigsmile:
  • starlaca
    Options
    OP creates post for no purpose except to bait people into responding negatively to her snobbery. People respond.

I think I need to lay down. I have a headache. If anyone needs me, I will be in my bunk pondering the locus of teets on an almond.

Almonds have teets? Now that can't be natural.

Yes they do and you can milk them too! You can milk anything with teets, didn't you know that?
  • starlaca
    Options

You're a douche.

And you are sweet.

ohhhhhhh dam, she came right back in yo face!!! In the face...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!! You're such an instigator! Ha, ha, ha....:laugh:
  • Elby0030
    Elby0030 Posts: 32
    Options
    do you even lift ?