Diet Cokes ?

Options

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    daniip_la wrote: »
    I feel like this argument follows me everywhere I go.

Poor, abused chemistry. Misquoted and misreferenced, fear-mongered chemistry.

Well stop being evil then chemist!
  • Chilli7777
    Chilli7777 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Any type of soda, sugar free or otherwise, expands the tummy and will make you feel hungry. Diet coke is so full of chemicals. It wont hinder your weight loss if you dont eat extra food, but it is bad for youe overall health in so many othet ways. Personally I dont touch it.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Chilli7777 wrote: »
    Any type of soda, sugar free or otherwise, expands the tummy and will make you feel hungry. Diet coke is so full of chemicals. It wont hinder your weight loss if you dont eat extra food, but it is bad for youe overall health in so many othet ways. Personally I dont touch it.

The what now? How does that happen?

I felt hungry when I started drinking Diet Dr Pepper this evening. But that was probably because I started drinking it before dinner was ready.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    If the taste alone doesn't deter one from drinking it, the mere fact that it's the devil should.
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    LaReinaDeCorazones Posts: 274 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    johunt615 wrote: »
    If the taste alone doesn't deter one from drinking it, the mere fact that it's the devil should.

It's the debil....no, not really. ...when I was my skinniest, I mainly ingested water and diet soda, and that was a decade and a half ago, no health problems despite drinking so much of the debils nectar for over 2 decades
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

I felt hungry when I started drinking Diet Dr Pepper this evening. But that was probably because I started drinking it before dinner was ready.

Diet Dr Pepper is evil and I'm blaming you for the bottle of it sitting in my fridge.

Diet Dr Pepper is awesomeness though
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    JustMe602 wrote: »

It's the debil....no, not really. ...when I was my skinniest, I mainly ingested water and diet soda, and that was a decade and a half ago, no health problems despite drinking so much of the debil nectar for over 2 decades

Yeah my skinniest I lived on a Dr. Pepper and M&M diet I was 18.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

Diet Dr Pepper is evil and I'm blaming you for the bottle of it sitting in my fridge.

Which is exactly why it's evil. :grumble:
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    Options

It's the debil....no, not really. ...when I was my skinniest, I mainly ingested water and diet soda, and that was a decade and a half ago, no health problems despite drinking so much of the debil nectar for over 2 decades

Yeah my skinniest I lived on a Dr. Pepper and M&M diet I was 18.

I was in my 20s....first half of the day all I had was soda n water. ..then I would have some type of fattening *kitten* for dinner.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

I forgot...tonight is Diet Dr Pepper Cherry. So now you have to change.
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    Options

Which is exactly why it's evil. :grumble:

Lol it lures you in with its yumminess and then BOOM!!! you're hooked for life, ending up on the corner in a cardboard box begging for change to buy a liter....at least that's what I've heard :lol: