What's on your mind?

Replies

• eringoodrich
    eringoodrich Posts: 6 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    My 14-year-old got a cute haircut but he won’t let me dye the top of it blue. No fun.
    I once died my hair completely dark blue

Love it!

I have a beautiful (to me) dark blue streak. I love the way it blends with my dark brown hair and makes people do a double take. It also reminds me of comic book Superman

I have a white streak that I would love to dye blue... or purple. I wonder if work will let me!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    So do woo's count as the good kinda points 🤔...

I've only been in jail once, for making YouTube videos about weight-loss...

#becauseimboringandlamelol

And that other time :grimace:

You got reprimanded for making a weight loss video?
    Wtf man, you have an amazing transformation story. Should be praised for sharing your story, not punished.

I know right... They called it self promotion 🤷🏽‍♂️
    Which I kinda get, I guess...

I probably should have stuck with it, but once I found out that you pretty much have to pay for views, likes and subscribers... I just tabled it

I made a weightloss video too because I have polycystic ovary syndrome it was quite a journey any woman with the same problem will understand. I got horrible comments and body shaming comments. I mean I can't even upload a photo showing a bit of thigh without negativity and people telling me I'm half naked. There are losers out there who have nothing better to do than mock others for their confidence and success. Well done to you, I'm proud of you and I wish you the best for your continuing fitness journey.

Hey that's awesome.. I'm proud of you back...
    Don't let the haters get you down either, you look great and should be proud of your efforts and flaunt it if you got it...

Crazy how a guy can go in there and post a similar photo and get loads of positive feedback 🤷🏽‍♂️... Sometimes because they are a familiar face, or simply because it's a guy...

But a woman do similar and people become prude all of a sudden...
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member

Wtf man, you have an amazing transformation story. Should be praised for sharing your story, not punished.

I probably should have stuck with it, but once I found out that you pretty much have to pay for views, likes and subscribers... I just tabled it

I made a weightloss video too because I have polycystic ovary syndrome it was quite a journey any woman with the same problem will understand. I got horrible comments and body shaming comments. I mean I can't even upload a photo showing a bit of thigh without negativity and people telling me I'm half naked. There are losers out there who have nothing better to do than mock others for their confidence and success. Well done to you, I'm proud of you and I wish you the best for your continuing fitness journey.

I for one liked it, but still can't pull off the heels!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    I should make my hair purple again
  • CaptainFantastic01
    I should make my hair purple again

i go purple with u if u do it

Ooooh this is interesting🤗🤗
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool wrote: »

I bet you could!

Nahhh pretty sure no one wants to see that!
  • CaptainFantastic01

I bet you could!

Untrue
  • Tankiscool

I bet you could!

Untrue

Oh really? 😮
  • CaptainFantastic01

I bet you could!

Untrue

Oh really? 😮

Duhhhhhhh
  • Tankiscool

I bet you could!

Untrue

Oh really? 😮

Duhhhhhhh

Who wants to see it? 😂
  • CaptainFantastic01

I bet you could!

Untrue

Oh really? 😮

Duhhhhhhh

Who wants to see it? 😂

We all do!
  • Tankiscool

I bet you could!

Untrue

Oh really? 😮

Duhhhhhhh

Who wants to see it? 😂

We all do!

The moment you realise you only have sneakers and dress shoes and no heels

awcmyvn6molz.gif
  • knowmequick
    knowmequick Posts: 119 Member
    edited February 2019
    Thigh high boots.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member

I bet you could!

Untrue

Oh really? 😮

Duhhhhhhh

Who wants to see it? 😂

We all do!

awcmyvn6molz.gif

You know where the store is.
  • Tankiscool

I bet you could!

Untrue

Oh really? 😮

Duhhhhhhh

Who wants to see it? 😂

We all do!

awcmyvn6molz.gif

You know where the store is.

No, I need some guidance on what to get. You available?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    need a hangover cure, i drank too much pale ale and rum last night

Drink more. Stay drunk. No hangover. Problem solved.

Spoken like a true alcoholic

My body is 98% alcohol.

What's the other 2?

Gotta be a bit of H2O in there.

Lol.

I thought you were leaving us dude? Not that I'm saying you should..

Daaang! You want me out of here that bad?
    The Mods hasn't decided yet. I was just saying my early goodbyes coz I'm on my 2nd warning in a week

You behave yourself, I dont want you to go. 🙂
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Where the hell has my Sunshinez gone!💔🙍😢😨😭 I'm feeling like I'm missing a chunk of my heart😞...
    🌞😎❤💔😢@MrSunshinez...just in case it's an MFP thing....but naaaaaw no that NEVER happens😒

😭😭😭😭😭😭💔