Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    tinak33 wrote: »
    dpuh1sc7hu1w.jpg

Do you guys remember I was freaking out that actual John Konesky followed me on IG?

I'm breaking my social media hiatus to say HERE IS ACTUAL JOHN KONESKY WITH ACTUAL ME.

😱😱😱😱😱
    Love this!!

Ok. So I had to look up who he actually is..... lol
    But still!!! This is so cool!
    Pic is super cute, too! 😁 ❤ 😎

Haha thanks! Not many people are aware of who he is but he is AWESOME and a real life guitar God... ugh 😍

For anyone wondering - he is the guitarist of Tenacious D (Jack Black's band)

Very cool. I didn’t know the name. But, do know the band. Why is he following you? Are you in a band as well? Or just a fan?

Umm he follows me on IG because I said his haircut was cute. No cool band story I'm afraid 😂

That’s inspiring. I wonder if Robert Plant from Led Zeppelin would friend me on MFP if I congratulated him for not getting a face lift.

i say go for it.
    a semi-famous adult movie actress followed me on twitter after i responded to one of her tweets with a hilarious gif (like they say if it ain't broke don't fix it)

I’m only on MFP, no other social media and my child bearing years are behind me. How do I convey this to him because I’m getting excited now.

i bet he has a fan site you could email him at. write him a poem and include a headshot (professional) as well as a few coupons for something weird from the grocery store, like tapioca pudding. he'll never expect it and it'll help him remember you better.

I know I'm getting old and my eyes fail me sometimes but I read that as "topical pudding" and I instantly had so many questions that when I re-read it properly I was actually kinda disappointed

OMG I MISSED YOU.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Well... now it's "what the hell is topical pudding?"
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

easy that's when you buy some greek yogurt (for the extra probiotic cultures) and use it to treat jock itch and/or toe rot
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

easy that's when you buy some greek yogurt (for the extra probiotic cultures) and use it to treat jock itch and/or toe rot
    You're probably right!

My first thought was its edible body paint
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Someone in the past claimed that I was a fool (on another forum), the subject was stupid and subjective.. but I didn’t disagree with him. I looked at it philosophically, and sometimes I believe I think too much my own way and live my own way, and it does make me a fool.

v87r78r2cq3j.jpeg
    ❤️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Someone in the past claimed that I was a fool (on another forum), the subject was stupid and subjective.. but I didn’t disagree with him. I looked at it philosophically, and sometimes I believe I think too much my own way and live my own way, and it does make me a fool.

What’s a fool bro? Everything is subjective homie
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    All of the car emojis look like Itty bitty European cars.
    Where the heck are the SUV’s, lol.
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    tzq418h1zbdr.jpg

Hope you know how wonderful you are......🤗
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    cdubks88 wrote: »
    tzq418h1zbdr.jpg

Hope you know how wonderful you are......🤗

giphy.gif
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Does mustard ever expire? I mean the expiration date is there as a "best by" kinda suggestion... but does it really expire?
    It’s all coming clear to me now
  • jcrav77
    jcrav77 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    jcrav77 wrote: »
    5vbp0gtamfms.jpeg

Wasn’t it his birthday yesterday?

Yes it was. Have to love Dr Seuss
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    Today is going to be my last day at work and I feel nauseous. I know I’m making the best decision for myself right now but I’m terrified.